Rate My VGC 2016 Team

Trying to improve please help Negative Criticism is Welcomed.

• VGC 2016

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cresselia @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Helping Hand
- Dazzling Gleam

Crobat @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
Level: 50
EVs: 164 HP / 4 Atk / 20 Def / 76 SpD / 244 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang
- Taunt
- Tailwind

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Return

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 96 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Eruption
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Rules said:
3) Do not post RMTs here
The approval rule kinda covers this, but I just want to make it clear that this is not the place for VGC Rate My Team threads. Post those in the ORAS Other Teams section in the Rate My Team forum. If you need help building a team we will eventually get a teambuilding workshop for help with teambuilding.
Wrong forum for this. As stated in the VGC forum rules team rates need to be created in Rate My Team forums. Make sure to read the rules before posting there (you need a few sentences describing what each Pokemon does). Also welcome to Smogon!

Do not post RMTs in this forum. RMTs are supposed to be posted in the RMT forum, this one specifically in the part labeled "ORAS Other Teams" as it is VGC related. Some things to remember when posting an RMT:
  • You must have three (3) lines of description per pokemon.
  • Images are very helpful to some raters as they can better see the pokemon on the team and can make quick generalizations about what needs replacing.
  • It may help to describe how you use the team (i.e. lead options).
  • It may help to describe how the team came to be.
Some things I myself have to say about this team (though I am not an official team rater):
  • Your team has a big lack of the move Protect, which is a fairly important part of teams in doubles formats. Protect can be used on pretty much any pokemon on this team, but is not necessary for all. Those which you choose to preserve and those that could be seen as win conditions should carry protect to prevent them from being taken out too easily.
  • Landorus-T does a pretty similar job to Primal Groudon and may not be necessary.
  • Crobat may want Quick Guard to stop opposing Liepards/Whimsicotts (no matter how gimmicky they are, they're there) from using Taunt on things such as Cresselia or Xerneas, and can block Thunder Wave from crippling Xerneas.

Status
Not open for further replies.