Gen 3 rate this amusing team

this team is funzo. not my best but it wins alot mor then it loses and i don't pokebattle newbs cause i want to b the very best that noone ever was

Zapdos @ Choice Band
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 51 HP / 252 Atk / 51 Def / 52 Spd / 52 SAtk / 52 SDef
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Drill Peck
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt

cb dos is amazing. beats up their bliss/celebi/lax right out the gate, so you can have fun with their team later

Snorlax (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Focus Punch
- Return
- Shadow Ball

this thing needs more love. i dig how people send in their counters or view him as something to set up on and then get smacked. ohko heracross with return, takes chunks out of skarm with fp

Metagross @ Choice Band
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash
- Thunderpunch

usually just blows on pert

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Protect
- Recover
- Surf

misc. what was the point of that story? i like stories

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 82 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Rock Slide

this or cb been using this lately it's hip and is my counter for everything but ice beam. best poklemon in the game

Tyranitar (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 3 HP / 252 Atk / 3 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Rock Slide

2nd best poklemon

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
this team is funzo. not my best but it wins alot mor then it loses and i don't pokebattle newbs cause i want to b the very best that noone ever was

Zapdos @ Choice Band
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 51 HP / 252 Atk / 51 Def / 52 Spd / 52 SAtk / 52 SDef
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Drill Peck
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt

cb dos is amazing. beats up their bliss/celebi/lax right out the gate, so you can have fun with their team later

No point in CBing with only one physical move.

Snorlax (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
- Earthquake
- Focus Punch
- Return
- Shadow Ball

this thing needs more love. i dig how people send in their counters or view him as something to set up on and then get smacked. ohko heracross with return, takes chunks out of skarm with fp

Use more HP than SDef. If you like database mods, use Selfdestruct over Focus Punch.

Metagross @ Choice Band
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash
- Rock Slide

usually just blows on pert

Predicting with Thunderpunch isn't worth it, especially since Skarm can't do anything to you, and it risks your attack Rising with each CB hit. You're also losing valuable speed, which makes Metagross even better as a CBer, like if you need to Explode on something like Suicune, and you definitely need to stay on your grind vs Tyranitar. If anything, just add a Magneton to the game.

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam/Toxic
- Recover
- Surf

misc. what was the point of that story? i like stories

Protect is useless on Milotic.

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 82 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Rock Slide

this or cb been using this lately it's hip and is my counter for everything but ice beam. best poklemon in the game

Tyranitar (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 3 HP / 252 Atk / 3 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Rock Slide

To be honest, Salamence makes a much better phazer than Tyranitar does, and even then, I wouldn't recommend it on this team, as you aren't abusing spikes, and Jask doesn't really get enough room to set up anyway. You're wasting a stat point btw. Take a Def EVs and put into HP.

2nd best poklemon
Won't really have the effect of most offensive teams, as there's no Magneton to move anything stopping your physical prowess, And basically a team can keep pounding on you while you trip over Spikes. Basically, you'll be bogged down by Spikes and Swampert.

You're wasting a point on zapdos, snap evs.

Like umby said (synch if he wants to be called that), you cant really do anything to most teams unless you get Maggy somewhere on this team.

Some speed evs might be better on gross than defense, as it is cb...

You're wasting a point on zapdos, snap evs.

Like umby said (synch if he wants to be called that), you cant really do anything to most teams unless you get Maggy somewhere on this team.
i disagree. i think the strategy is simple and effective. blow up gross vs bulky water early, and try to sweep with other dragon dancers. skarm wont be stopping mence, and certainly not tar.

T-Tar with Roar? You don't have any Spikes so what's the point of Roar? Also this team needs Sassy on Lax+Fire Blast on sme or Salamence because tbh you team doesn't like Spikes from Forry/Skarm. Magneton would be even better.

At Synchronize-

Protect on Mlotic is actually quitw awesome allows it to scout what the opponent is doing+nabbing an extra turn of Leftovers recovery and avoiding damage so i don't see why you think its bad on Milotic :/.If any thing with all the resistances this team using it helps you counter CB'ers quite well

Umby

is a Contributor Alumnus
At Synchronize-

Protect on Mlotic is actually quitw awesome allows it to scout what the opponent is doing
Because no one saw that Thunderbolt coming.

+nabbing an extra turn of Leftovers recovery and avoiding damage
Because Recover doesn't heal enough health.

so i don't see why you think its bad on Milotic :/.
Because you waste a valuable moveslot which could be used for Ice Beam (Salamence, Grass-type switch-ins).

If any thing with all the resistances this team using it helps you counter CB'ers quite well
Do that with Swampert, who doesn't have anything better to do (except maybe Curse), but wasting a moveslot for Protect on Milotic is a waste of time. In the interim, if you're that afraid of seeing whether Heracross will switch up its Megahorns for Rock Slides, you can always just mix up your switch-ins and possibly even predict every now and then. I mean, even if you look at this team, Heracross can't even get in safely unless it's coming in for a revenge kill. And in that case, there's a good chance that Milotic wasn't the one KOing that Pokemon. That means Milotic really isn't even going to be there to even scout. What would you do then?

At Synchronize-

Protect on Mlotic is actually quitw awesome allows it to scout what the opponent is doing+nabbing an extra turn of Leftovers recovery and avoiding damage so i don't see why you think its bad on Milotic :/.If any thing with all the resistances this team using it helps you counter CB'ers quite well
Tyranitar cancels out Leftovers on Milotic.

roar is so i can outsetup skarm. and ill occasionally dd with ninjask and then roar it or the recipient out

i know swampert is annoying but i have alot of heavy hitters here that he gets worn out on. worst case i run him dry with milotic

Umby

is a Contributor Alumnus
roar is so i can outsetup skarm. and ill occasionally dd with ninjask and then roar it or the recipient out

i know swampert is annoying but i have alot of heavy hitters here that he gets worn out on. worst case i run him dry with milotic
Skarm is screwed by Taunt.

Being cautious against Ninjask by using Roar randomly on a Pokemon set is a waste. I know this because I used to lead off with Jolteon when I first started. Trust me, Ninjask shouldn't worry you all the time. Worst case scenario, it passes to Marowak, of whose SD'd Earthquake you can survive at full health, and will OHKO back with Surf. As far as anything like Metagross or Salamence, keep attacking Jask's sub, and all it will pass is speed, and you can just treat it like any other fast physical attacker.

Quite personally, I think you'd be better of with a Subpunching variant, as you can wear down Swampert swtich-ins and then you won't have to rely simply on Milotic to wall Swampert, who will probably switch out anyway.

Hi Sbk.

One, I would never mix 2 or more CBers with Ttar on a team, let alone ever do such a thing, as Spike + Sandstrm + Damage you take switching in = death in about 3 turns. Without wish support, it falls apart extremely fast, and the only pokemon that can heal itself without leftovers is milotic, so this team can be without T-tar, seeing as its not doing anything that Salamence and Metagross arent doing any way, so replace Tyranitar with some sort of wish support and a spinner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)