Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
This is my lead that scouts the team so that know what to look out for.

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 40 ATK / 252 SAtk / 216 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Explosion

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Pain Split
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Surf
- Hidden Power electric/Toxic
Gallade@ Choice Scarf
Trait: Steadfast
Evs: 252 Atk /4 HP/ 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Close Combat
-Ice Punch
-Trick
-Psycho Cut

This team is based around Dragonite somewhat. Magnezone can switch in on outrage and ice moves. Gengar switches in on EQ for magnezone and can stall blissey to death by SubSplit. Gallade is a ravenge killer. Magnezone Kill Skarmory and scizor and can explode on blissey on the switch. Vaporean just passes wishes for free switches or if they are low on HP. Swampert is my lead that scouts the other team by revealing his pokemon by using roar after stealth rock. I was thinking of replacing Gallade with Lucario but couldn't make up my mind, which do you think I should Choose?

Okey. This is a pretty good team but it does definitely have some issues. First off, Zapdos with HP Grass, or a SubRoost set with Toxic Spikes support will 6-0 this team by itself. It sets up safely on Vaporeon and then beats everything you can send in against it. A lot of this problem stems from your use of Scarf Gallade, Vaporeon AND Swampert, meaning that pokemon like Roserade, or Shed Shell Skarm / Forry, can come in practically for free regularly and set up damaging entry hazards.
Other offensive threats include Machamp and offensive Grass types like LO Shaymin.

The main thing I'd like to change is your Gallade. Gallade just isn't a great Choice Scarfer full stop. Apart from Trick it's completely outclassed by Lucario and Infernape, and on a team like this I think it'd be a better option to use a Choice Scarf Flygon which gives you a secondary lategame sweeper with Outrage. It also works great alongside Magnezone because it can U-turn against oncoming Steel types to bring in your trapper.

Finally some nitpicks. Yay!!! Vaporeon should always have HP Electric or Roar in its 4th slot. You don't have a hazard abusing team so go with HP Electric, TauntDD Gyarados would clean sweep you otherwise. Toxic is just bad. However, you also don't have much way to abuse the healing you're getting from Wish. I would seriously consider replacing Vappy with either a Milotic (Surf, Ice Beam, HP Electric, Recover), which isn't set up fodder for Dragon types, or an offensive CM Suicune.

On Dragonite I've always found a bulkier set with Lum Berry to be more effective, especially since this isn't a hyper offensive team. With Life Orb + likely sandstorm damage + no immunity to status or Outrage-induced confusion, you really aren't going to stick around for a long time. Trapping steels is no good if you can't set up - so yeah, use the bulkier spread with Lum Berry, and Extremespeed > Flamethrower because both Magnezone and Gengar can already remove Steel types for you.

Hope these suggestions help out, good team, and good luck :)

Okey. This is a pretty good team but it does definitely have some issues. First off, Zapdos with HP Grass, or a SubRoost set with Toxic Spikes support will 6-0 this team by itself. It sets up safely on Vaporeon and then beats everything you can send in against it. A lot of this problem stems from your use of Scarf Gallade, Vaporeon AND Swampert, meaning that pokemon like Roserade, or Shed Shell Skarm / Forry, can come in practically for free regularly and set up damaging entry hazards.
Other offensive threats include Machamp and offensive Grass types like LO Shaymin.

The main thing I'd like to change is your Gallade. Gallade just isn't a great Choice Scarfer full stop. Apart from Trick it's completely outclassed by Lucario and Infernape, and on a team like this I think it'd be a better option to use a Choice Scarf Flygon which gives you a secondary lategame sweeper with Outrage. It also works great alongside Magnezone because it can U-turn against oncoming Steel types to bring in your trapper.

Finally some nitpicks. Yay!!! Vaporeon should always have HP Electric or Roar in its 4th slot. You don't have a hazard abusing team so go with HP Electric, TauntDD Gyarados would clean sweep you otherwise. Toxic is just bad. However, you also don't have much way to abuse the healing you're getting from Wish. I would seriously consider replacing Vappy with either a Milotic (Surf, Ice Beam, HP Electric, Recover), which isn't set up fodder for Dragon types, or an offensive CM Suicune.

On Dragonite I've always found a bulkier set with Lum Berry to be more effective, especially since this isn't a hyper offensive team. With Life Orb + likely sandstorm damage + no immunity to status or Outrage-induced confusion, you really aren't going to stick around for a long time. Trapping steels is no good if you can't set up - so yeah, use the bulkier spread with Lum Berry, and Extremespeed > Flamethrower because both Magnezone and Gengar can already remove Steel types for you.

Hope these suggestions help out, good team, and good luck :)
Ok i Looked at you advice and changed my team around ALOT. I'd Love it if you rated my team again.

Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 40 Atk / 252 SAtk / 216 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Explosion

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

Gengar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This is the new revenge killer I added because I didn't have much success trying to wall blissey with pain split. I might put in Explosion for Hidden Power.

Machamp (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 248 Atk / 16 SDef / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- DynamicPunch
- Payback
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch

My Favorite Anti Lead. I might Put in stone edge for ice punch because of gyarados and an amazingly 100% NO Gaurd. Kills Most focus sash lead with attack the bullet punch. Loves taking wishes from blissey (In my Experience).

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Hardy Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave

average Blissey. Passes wishes mainly to Machamp and swampert. I decided no toxic because my team doesn't stall, plus T wave cripples switch ins LIKE A BOSS. Can also pass wishes to gengar if predicting a fighting move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)