Trading shop. Close the thread, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmt for female dive ball spitback of your Vanillite please.
Hi:)

Squirtle
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Aura Sphere, Water Spout, Dragon Pulse
CMT for one of your Misdreavus! I also take breeding requests :)
Hi:)
I can either give a spitback for free, as I did not see any pokemon I would like (that doesn't mean your shop is bad, it is awesome:)), or I can request you to breed Adamant No Guard Golett 31/31/31/x/31/31
Me too. Are you still online?
Am now

I can breed a Golett, give me a day to round up the parents and breed for awhile :) Thanks!
Sure:)
CMT for one of your female spitback Vanillite. Do you have their HA available?
HA Vanillite can only be in Dream Ball, and I think Dive Ball matches it the most.
I am really interested in 2 of your pokemon, and tell me if you can breed Exeggcute with harvest?
So, these 2:
Name: Venonat
Nature: Timid
Available abilities: Tinted Lens
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Giga Drain, Morning Sun
Name: Yanma
Available abilities: Compound Eyes

Last edited:
Sure:)

HA Vanillite can only be in Dream Ball, and I think Dive Ball matches it the most.
I am really interested in 2 of your pokemon, and tell me if you can breed Exeggcute with harvest?
So, these 2:
Name: Venonat
Available abilities: Tinted Lens
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Giga Drain, Morning Sun
Name: Yanma
Available abilities: Compound Eyes
HA Exeggcute isn't compatible with Safari ball so no, I can't. Which of the two do you want for your Vanillite? I changed my request to male by the way, as my friend has female a few HA female Vanillite.

HA Exeggcute isn't compatible with Safari ball so no, I can't. Which of the two do you want for your Vanillite? I changed my request to male by the way, as my friend has female a few HA female Vanillite.
Edit: You know, now that I think of it,
Name: Clamperl
Nature: Naughty(Male)
Available abilities: Rattled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)