Trading shop. Close the thread, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! Creating a unique thread with Pokemon you won't be able to find easily, as they are very rare. I don't like to see the same Pokemon in threads, so the purpose of this thread was to offer people something new.

RULES:
1. No hacks.
2. Be polite:)
3. All of my pokemon are fully redistributable.

Last edited:
Nature: Modest
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg Moves: Flail
Stock:1 31/31/31/31/31/31, 5 31/x/31/31/31/31
Assault Vest Lanturn with T-bolt/Volt Switch/Scald/Ice Beam is one of the best offensive walls in my teams. Rotom-Wash is in a tough spot now.

Very much wanta female of these . Please cmt

I have almost all of what you have:p
But tell me if you have anything new, will be glad to consider:)
Did you read the rules btw?
Yes, I did.
I'm not going to rebreed your Pokemon, but only for myself...? (No redistributing either)
Don't worry, more than half of my Pokemon are caught by myself and I respect people's rules. c:

I will come back again when I have added something new!

My info is in my signature. ^^;

Nature: Modest
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg Moves: Flail
Stock:1 31/31/31/31/31/31, 5 31/x/31/31/31/31
Assault Vest Lanturn with T-bolt/Volt Switch/Scald/Ice Beam is one of the best offensive walls in my teams. Rotom-Wash is in a tough spot now.

Very much wanta female of these . Please cmt
I have a female one=)
Will you be able to breed a Bold Growlithe 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Morning Sun?

thats fine. second question now. what balls are they in? all of them
Sewaddle is in a Nest Ball. Others are in a Pokeball, since I bred them from Scratch using my old 3iv Pokeball Ditto.
But I am not fan of a Pokeballs, I like rare Pokemon more:D

Sewaddle is in a Nest Ball. Others are in a Pokeball, since I bred them from Scratch using my old 3iv Pokeball Ditto.
But I am not fan of a Pokeballs, I like rare Pokemon more:D
can i have the one in nest ball as female? then the rest male please? ^_^ if you dont mind. as i have posted earlier, i want all hahaha

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
was curious if you are trading shinies as well. After that will tell you what I want:)

Actually, I am interested in HP Grass Omanyte once you have it=) And can you breed adamant HA Eevee (5iv) for me?
I'll see what i can do about the adamant HA eevee i gotta find a 5IV adamant field group male pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)