Not open for further replies.
perfect 5iv litwick
perfect 5iv frillish
perfect 5iv cottonee w/ 4egg moves
perfect 4iv purrloin (x atk x spA)

anything for the scatterbug?
Which egg moves cottonee has?:)
CMT. Will trade a Pokebank Legend for Piplup + Chinchou
I have all legends except Lugia/Ho-Oh, but I don't play ubers, so I don't need them:) Are there any other legends you have (even not for chinchou and piplup, I have legends) and if not, I'll wait for you to get some:)

I have all legends except Lugia/Ho-Oh, but I don't play ubers, so I don't need them:) Are there any other legends you have (even not for chinchou and piplup, I have legends) and if not, I'll wait for you to get some:)
it has fake tears, memento, encore and worry seed..

Bout to get an Entei w/ E-Speed & Flare Blitz if you don't have it.

Pumpkaboo Super Size - Impish nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Destiny Bond, Disable
Nickname: The Pumpking

I will trade you two things for it.
1) Drill Run Karrablast (Adamant with Knock Off and Megahorn as well) Ability of your choice, have both
2) Cofagrigus with Pain Split and Knock Off. 6iv Bold
I saw on the first post that you don't allow rebreeding for Pokémon you trade, and I'm generally not much interested if I can't rebreed traded Pokémon unless I plan to use them for battling. But I'm interested in this Cofagrigus because it knows previous gen exclusive moves, it will save shards from my Black 2 save :D

I saw on the first post that you don't allow rebreeding for Pokémon you trade, and I'm generally not much interested if I can't rebreed traded Pokémon unless I plan to use them for battling. But I'm interested in this Cofagrigus because it knows previous gen exclusive moves, it will save shards from my Black 2 save :D
That thread is 5 months old lol. You can rebreed everything I trade to you

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello,

Policy on Linking to Spreadsheets and Other Trade Threads:

As of now, you are no longer allowed to link solely to external references such as Google Doc spreadsheets and trade threads on other websites to use as trade references. This prevents moderators from easily inspecting trade threads for problems. Please take the time to copy whatever information is in your spreadsheet or other trade thread and make a version specific to Smogon.

Note that if your trade thread revolves around an external reference link and these links are not removed by February 2nd your trade thread will be locked. We will be PMing users who have these in their trade threads, but cannot promise a comprehensive sweep; it is your responsibility to remove these links.
If you wish to continue running your trade thread, please conform your thread to follow this rule. You have 24 hours to transfer that information to your thread.

New additions:

Nature: Adamant
Ability:Protean
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Note: Physical Greninja set, which proved (for me) to be funnier to use and more effective.

Nature: Bold/Calm
Ability: Flower Veil
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Nature: Bold
Ability: Run Away (HA. Effect Spore on Vileplume)
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
Egg moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Stored Power (Please tell me which ones you need in request)

If you can get the continent pattern in a quick ball then I will gladly trade you a catfish once you tell me what gender you want.

If you can get the continent pattern in a quick ball then I will gladly trade you a catfish once you tell me what gender you want.
I can't sadly, but maybe you are interested in my new addition (moonball timid Misdreavus with egg moves destiny bond and nasty plot)?

I can't sadly, but maybe you are interested in my new addition (moonball timid Misdreavus with egg moves destiny bond and nasty plot)?
hmm dang, I have lots of ghosts around. I am mostly a ball matching person as I can breed most things myself. You should list what balls each of your pokemon have so I can have a better idea of what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)