Trading shop. Close the thread, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm dang, I have lots of ghosts around. I am mostly a ball matching person as I can breed most things myself. You should list what balls each of your pokemon have so I can have a better idea of what you have.
Clefairy heal ball
Sewaddle nest ball
Bagon dive ball
Flabebe premier/heal ball

I can breed net ball Surskit, timid one. But it is the last thing I am able to offer you, unless you want shiny impish ha trevenant
Got all of those too. Its unfortunate, I try to be easy to trade with but a lot of the smaller threads don't have much I'm interested in

Got all of those too. Its unfortunate, I try to be easy to trade with but a lot of the smaller threads don't have much I'm interested in
Yeah. I just checked my box, I have timid Beautifly in a nest ball, and mawile (adamant intimidate) in a love ball.
If you still don't want to trade, spitback is fine for me

Yeah. I just checked my box, I have timid Beautifly in a nest ball, and mawile (adamant intimidate) in a love ball.
If you still don't want to trade, spitback is fine for me
Still have all of those. If you get anything new let me know, as of right now I don't see anything I want.

New additions!

Nature: Timid/Modest
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Hydro Pump, Mud Shot, Signal Beam, Psybeam

Last edited:
Finally done!

Nature: Modest
Egg moves: Autotomize, Water Pulse
Note: Water Pulse can only be bred from Male Snover/Glalie, whom you taught Water Pulse to in Gen IV, transferred to XY, and only then bred with Vanillite.

Finally done!

Note: Water Pulse can only be bred from Male Snover/Glalie, whom you taught Water Pulse to in Gen IV, transferred to XY, and only then bred with Vanillite.
CMT for a HA female spitback. :)

Last edited:
Finally done!

CMT? Spitback trade is fine by me (Prefered actually :])

did not see anything interesting for me, even though shop is awesome:) But I can trade one for free, don't worry about not giving anything in return
Wow thanks! Unfortunatly I can't trade for another 5-6 hours cuz I'm at work, I'll PM you when I'm available :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)