RBY Cup I - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Extensions:

Rewer vs. Agammemnon: A game was scheduled. Rewer said he'd be a bit late for his game and suggested the day afterwards if they couldn't meet, no contact was made after that. As I don't know what happened here beyond that, I'll coinflip.

(23:56:11)<Isa>!lavoscalc rewer vs agammemnon
(23:56:12)<ium2>rewer lost because the opponent got a little unlucky at the start but managed to turn it around.
(23:56:12)<ium2>chance that rewer could have won: 11.5975919723%.
(23:56:12)<ium2>fuck this shitty game, "gg."

Agammemnon advances.

Marcelinho Rodrigues vs. Sam - Marcelinho Rodrigues was last seen: Wednesday at 10:56 PM. Sam gets activity win.

Reymedy vs. Crestfall - set is underway and will finish shortly. I'm going to bed before that happens but just making a note here. As of right now Reymedy is up 1-0.

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
won in a thriller.

fuck wrap though, kill yourself.

in depth:

won g1, which he probably shouldve taken.
lost g2, which ive probably shouldve taken.
got a nice advantage early in g3, tho my opp made some great late game plays to make it very close, but the para gods were with me and i pulled through.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I missed the first scheduled time and HellPowna missed the second. Hope we find each other this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)