RBY/GSC/ADV OU Mashup II - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBY/GSC/ADV OU Mashup II

Introduction

Welcome to the second edition of the RBY/GSC/ADV OU Mashup, originally hosted by Floppy aka gorgie. This will be a 64 man tournament in which players face off in a series of three, composed of the first three generations. Each round I will randomly pick a generation to start the series; the next generation played is decided by the loser of the previous game. The player that wins two battles advances to the next round. Note, I will handpick 32 players to participate in the tournament, while the remaining 32 are on a first-come first-serve basis. Umby and Earthworm are invited to join for being the previous winner and finalist, respectively, of the original mashup. If popularity isn't high enough, I will make this a 32 man tournament.

Rules

Tournament Rules

Matches must be played on Netbattle Supremacy (linked below) and Pokemon Online. All tiers follow Smogon's current tiers (linked below), meaning no Ubers are allowed across the tiers. Take note that battle timeout must be enabled.
RBY OU Clauses

• No GSC tradebacks (True RBY)
  • Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
GSC OU Clauses
  • Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • No sleep perish trapping (you can use Mean Look + Perish Song or Mean Look + Hypnosis)
  • Legendaries are allowed to use Hidden Power
ADV OU Clauses
  • Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Ingrain Smeargle is banned
Semifinals

M Dragon vs Earthworm
Floppy vs Pocket

Deadline: January 15th 8:00PM (GMT -5) EST (NO EXTENSIONS)

The starting generation is... GSC OU!

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Pocket and I have agreed to play tomorrow at 11:30 PM (EST -5).

he he he

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I won against Floppy in GSC and ADV. My computer was lagging like a fucking retard (made me time out twice in RBY). I am sorry for putting you through this, Floppy, and most of all, thanks for being such a good sport and patient with my PC problems. This was NOT a fun round, despite the ggs :/

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Confirming

I got unlucky with a CH in GSC, which costed me Spikes and a dead Snorlax, which pretty much was game, although he played perfectly.
I won ADV in a gg
I lost the tauros war in RBY

ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)