RBY RBY OU Global Championship 2017: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
calling activity vs Brammi. Despite the 10 difference between our timezones, I tried to be available both in the morning and at night, as well as contacting him on PS! when he was online. I did various attempts to get this game done, but when he was online on PS, either he was busy doing other stuff and didn't answer back, or he replied a few hours later, which is an issue especially if i contact him at midnight (my time).

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
not sure what happened w/du. we set a time to make and i was on at that time for a few hours. no message received from him. left another vm on his wall for a reschedule with no response.

wanted to wait a bit with the activity post but fyi: akashi doesnt reply anymore, so im requesting it now. Maybe he'll show up tmrw, who knows

e/: he told me to take the win

Last edited:

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
scheduling with brammi is very hard, hopefully he responds one of these days so we can play oo

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Cronenberg has not logged on since thursday 7:14 am, which makes it very difficult to schedule anything. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)