RBY OU Tournament - Round 1 (CHECK POST#116)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost. He wong ame 1, I haxxed game 2, and wa sin the process of haxxing game 3 when I failed to get an FP on chansey. gg

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Decimated MoP in 2 good games.

My birds are far, far too strong.

Won 2-0 against Lucchini. Last battle was really close though, and each battler got a really important lucky strike. GG

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to sub out, too. For some reason I'm not able to connect to the server. Sorry :(

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm afraid that I'm going to have to sub out, too. For some reason I'm not able to connect to the server. Sorry :(
Is it the server itself, or just the registry? Because the registry's been down for ages, but you can still use the advanced connect to this server: atq.zapto.org

Is it the server itself, or just the registry? Because the registry's been down for ages, but you can still use the advanced connect to this server: atq.zapto.org
Just checked, and I'm good! Sorry about the mix up, but thanks for clearing that up with me! (In other words, I'm still in the tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)