RBY RBY OU World Championship 2016: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know, I made this post and thought that I would get a sub to replace leftiez
However, I think you did not see this post or something like that, that's ok, the only issue is that I'm taking a plane today, going to visit my parents and will probably not have a computer until saturday/sunday, which is after the deadline
So, what happens to me? I do not think it's fair for me to be subbed

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Don't worry, you just get an activity win. Unfortunately there weren't enough substitutes and I've stopped the substitutes now, to avoid the pressure of playing close to the deadline.

Lutra

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll post the decisions and Round 2 tomorrow. In the meantime, I've decided to open up a last minute substitution period and substituted Jellicent for tennisace, to face Veni Vidi Vici.

So if you want a chance of being substituted in, I'll be around in Old Gens on Showdown and #ruinsofalph on IRC for the next two hours for you to contact me and give your forum name. I'll try to find a player who'd otherwise get a free activity win who's willing to play to face you.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Activity please, while I do think there was a language barrier between us my opponent accepted playing at numerous points, did not show and his main attempts at scheduling were posting "now" on our conversation.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
my opp apparently wanna play tomorrow. I'm okay with that so if you can give an extension... oo

Lutra

Extensions (until Monday January 18th 08:00AM EST)

PokèManiac Livio vs Krauersaut
Rewer vs Shadow_Sneak
Conflict vs xtra$hine (reversed substitute)
rozes vs During Summer
TGMD vs Valentine
Weebl vs HANTSUKI

Activity/Default Wins

Bouffalant vs vakatalesau
michaeloche
vs Kyblad
ceraa
vs Nails
Leftiez vs Damin
OP
vs Utu6
M Dragon vs ThimoTheUltimateBOBO
Marshall.Law vs Robert.
AugustRadburn vs Pat Labor
~GreenCore
vs Danilo
EdwardElric15 vs TopLel TopKek
truedrew vs MikeDecIsHere
dusk raimon vs Mr. NudistoBeach
Hyper-red vs teal6
Lord Qwilfish
vs Diogo
WreckDra vs papai noel
idiotfrommars
vs Raseri
Tirander
vs unfixable

Coin Flips

-Tsunami- vs Wind Ice
NicoReaper vs wisc
Derk
vs Level 56
Century Express vs Sam
D4RR3N
vs FLCL
Rain.
vs boudouche
Coin Flips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)