RBY RBY OU World Championship: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
is ps! bug free atm? i really dont want to be forced to play there if it still has fuckups, especially with the ass of an opponent i was unfortunate to draw...

Last edited:

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The Unlucky one and New Attitude have been subbed in.

I don't know if there's still any obvious/annoying bugs in PS! over PO, maybe a dual PS!-PO player can answer that who knows RBY mechanics well. Research is still being done (neither PO or PS! is as accurate as it could be), so the mechanics may change slightly over the course of the tournament.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
The Unlucky one and New Attitude have been subbed in.

I don't know if there's still any obvious/annoying bugs in PS! over PO, maybe a dual PS!-PO player can answer that who knows RBY mechanics well. Research is still being done (neither PO or PS! is as accurate as it could be), so the mechanics may change slightly over the course of the tournament.
so can you not force ps to be the default sim? because id much rather not play there since it apparently has "more faults" than po currently does.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I'm not changing the default sim. I could add faults to the OP if they aren't getting fixed soon though.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Basically, PS still has got the no speed quartering/attack quartering from para/burn glitch, other than that it's fine as far as I've tested it.

PO still needs to do a full server restart to get accurate paraslam mechanics, plus anything else kinda pales into insignificance with that anyway.

Also note with Gen 1 Randbats being released all of a sudden a lot more people are going to be playing with it and if there's faulty mechanics it'll probably be picked up on sooner *-*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)