RBY Random Battle Tournament - Round II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduled for 4pm edt, scald has yet to show up after ~45 minutes. Bit hesitant to call activity just yet because we still have another weekend before deadline. But still, scheduled times are scheduled times.

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Scheduled for 4pm edt, scald has yet to show up after ~45 minutes. Bit hesitant to call activity just yet because we still have another weekend before deadline. But still, scheduled times are scheduled times.
I responded saying why I wasn't available and I'm asking to play now or reschedule, we still have more than enough time to play.

I contact to agannemnon to play today an hour before, 22:30 Gmt+1 and he didnt appear, i want the activity win.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Josito, i think one of us messed up with the timezones, I thought the match was held in 5mns... I just logged on to see your message. I'll check smogtours regularly in the few next hours. If you cannot make it, just tell me when you can play tomorrow with your real timezone, not "spain timezone" please. I'll be here 100%.

Alright did some activity decisions on Maxou vs H-C 's matchup because Maxou hasn't came on since July 9th.
Also josito vs Agammemnon 's match was coin-flipped based instead of No-show/John because of the confusion through the VM's on both ends.
The rest of the unfinished matches were coin-flipped as well.

Deadline for round II is 7/27/15 11:00 EST.

EDIT: I'm not going to grant any more extensions for the rest of the tournament since the first round is usually the slowest and I gave a decent amount of them already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)