RBY Team Tournament (Round 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won 1-0 in a very close match with probably more luck than any RBY battle i've had so far.

Edit-all you bitches lose a prediction point because none of you predicted me to win. Hoo-hah.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Thats a fucking big LOT. My Tauros is para'd with 70% health while his Gar is asleep. My Tauros then gets fped 3 times in a row while he wakes up first turn and gets a ch too. Not even going to mention what he did in the other parts of the match.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
everyone i've been battling in rby recently has gotten the shit haxed out of them, 0mastar was no exception. he forfeited around 5-1, vbg :(

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I should've just sticked with the team I've been doing well with instead of changing things around or making a completely different team that hardly works. I should learn to cope with my team's weaknesses instead of revising and making it worse.

You, two, are good in rby and didn't deserve to be eliminated this quickly. Sorry for sucking.

Yeah we'll HOPEFULLY be battling around the Saturday Tour, also I think I'm cursed with a "whenever my opponent is online they are afk" curse :(

This is more of a reminder to myself than anything.

edit: I won 3-0 in a very close game, gg

Balou just pmed me back, so we've set up times to play. We'll probably battle sometime in the week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)