RBY Team Tournament (Round 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
once again posting to say he was last online the 22nd of april.

Fool Hi and I are trying to get our match done... but he lives in Hawaii which is -10... We'll have to wait for the weekend, unfortunatly.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
i've caught hk only a few times on aim, and those times he either doesn't feel like it or is busy

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
due to the fact that I am the best I saved my team from elimination with a 3-0 win over a very skilled 0_o.

gg sir.

I feel weird for being the only one from my team who has completed the matches ._.

Get your battles done and dont disappoint me guys

sorry chronicles, holyknight, and siphai, but you all know that im trying my best to get the match done... well anyway, now's the weekend, and heres my chance. siphai if youre online now... yeah, go netbattle now. rawr.

Wow, not only did I completely miss that, but I haven't seen you on Netbattle all weekend. I have been on Netbattle pretty much all of the weekend too (Damn rain), so that sucks. =/

The deadline is today =/ so Fool Hi, if you have any chance of reading this in the next, like, two hours, get on Netbattle right away. Also, I have honestly not been for lacking of trying to get this fight done.

very odd; i was on NB most of the time because of rain as well... can't believe we couldn't get our matches done. and when you posted your last message, i was still in school...

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Noobster vs Holyknight
Siphai vs Fool_Hi

If this doesn't finish today, Ill dq by coin toss.

holyknight DID literally disappear, he used to be constantly on PR, I haven't seen him in weeks.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Funny thing is I see him everyday :( Just gonna coin toss to be fair.

Using this : http://shazam.econ.ubc.ca/flip/

Toss 1
Noobster --> Heads
Holyknight --> Tails
Toss --> Heads
Winner --> Noobster

Toss 2
Siphai --> Heads
Fool_Hi --> Tails
Toss --> Heads
Winner --> Siphai

Wow, heads is luckier. Posting next round pairings in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)