RBY Tradeback Tournament - Sign Ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
* No Mewtwo or Mew
* No illegal movesets
* No OHKO moves (No Horn Drill, Fissure, or Guillotine)
* No Evasion moves (No Double Team or Minimize)
* Sleep Clause
* Species Clause
* Freeze Clause
* No Self-KO allowed on last pokemon

* GSC Tradebacks allowed
* Wrap/Clamp allowed
* PP UPs ON

^ if there is anything you wish for me to add or take out, let me know and Ill consider it.

Notice : ONLY 16 people will take part in this tournament and it will not be the first 16 to sign-up that will be taking part. I wont go by senority, although that will be a factor, but by if you are known to get your battles done. Feel free to sign up but dont be offended if you dont make it, there will be another tournament if the people wish for one. Tournament will start this Saturday, September 23rd.

p.s. ALL GSC Tradebacks will be allowed. Yes vets will wince at the thought of Amnesia Hypno but remember, this is just a test and nothing more.

basic RBY rules will be implied but you will be allowed to use GSC Tradebacks. This is just a test tournament to see how the Tradebacks would effect (or infect) the RBY metagame. Smogon and its past communities has had a bond with RBY and like to stay traditional. I want to stop tradition for once, break out Amnesia Hypno and Hypnosis Persian making the nastiest team avalible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)