RBY Tradebacks Tournament
Hosted by Princess Bri
Hosted by Princess Bri
Tradeback: A Pokémon taught a move in a later game and traded back to the earlier game. Most notable in the first generation of Pokémon, where certain Pokémon could learn moves in the second generation which would augment their movepools.
This tournament will be allowing you to use GSC Tradebacks. This means you will have Amnesia Persian, Hypno, etc. making the metagame much more offensive, consequently very different. This tournament will be a test of seeing if you can adjust to the new metagame and play accordingly. For more information on RBY Tradebacks, you can view these two articles describing the more prominent tradebacks and Pokemon that benefit from them. Post in if you wish to be a substitute, I'm sure we'll need them.
- GSC Tradebacks are allowed.
- All matches must be played on the Pokemon Online v2 Simulator or Netbattle since they have RBY and a specific option to allow you to build with tradebacks.
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- Freeze Clause: Only one Pokemon can be frozen on your opponent's team at a time.
- Ubers Clause: You may not use Ubers in this tournament. Mewtwo and Mew are banned for the entirety of said tournament.
~Greencore vs The Unlucky one
Knight1337 vs The Kyle
H-C vs Ryanor
Blue Eon vs Pr0man
Deluks917 vs Lavos Spawn*
Pkrs vs Madbull
Dude24 vs Hantsuki
camelbucks vs Dragonforce*
Hyperbeem vs MarceloDK
BoBz0r vs Seco453*
Kiyo* vs TV-Rocka
Jayde vs Dr Ciel*
Emix vs RIDICULOUS_*
Vrille vs ThePillsburyDoughBoy*
Kennen vs DestinyUnknown
ThunderBlunder* vs kael*
dashunicorn vs D4RR3N
Naby vs davidness
Cristal vs llvallejoll
.Robert vs Vinc2612
Stolen* vs Django
BKC vs pokebasket*
DarkLoïc* vs Chase
Problems vs SoulWind
23:59 (GMT-5) on May 21st, 2013
Activity wins will be given from proof via Visitor and Private Messages as well as PS! and IRC logs. Getting your battle done expedites the tournament exponentially, and it makes it much less of a hassle for both me and you! Thanks.