Realm of the mad god

After getting an Archer to 20, I decided to roll a Rogue (my last Rogue attempt failed at 18). Some Wizard gave me a Fire Dagger, which makes things a bit easier for now. I'll try not to go into high level areas to get carried by other players this game and end up dying to Medusa.

Yeah, I have a habit of trying to dodge Medusa at early levels just to level once every few seconds. Is there a technique to get to 20 the quickest?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
rape train on clusterfuck of easy but good level giving monsters.

get to level 10 and then go to the gods. dont try to kill them, just stay behind a rock and moving in case you get cornered, and stay there for the EXP.

that being said, i finally broke 150 pots stored, fuck yeah

rey, how in the world are you making that many mules? I've made four so far, but I'm running out of room really quickly.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
just use mailinator.com, free mails to use, you use them, reg your account, and then you dont need to open it ever again.

I got 27 full mules :D

Got a Paladin with +7 hp, +3 Dex, +1 Vit, and +7 Speed (o.o), and -1 Attack. Gonna keep re-rolling, as I would really like a higher hp. Can you boost stats other than HP and MP to their max with pots even if you're below average to start with?

On the brighter side, managed to get my hands on a dragonsoul and a desolation. And my small collection of pots is growing (Have 4 attack, 5 defense, 2 speed, 1 wis, and 1 dex), starting to keep track of mules on a word document, filled up four completely so far, not with the best items though (bunch of dragonscales, drakehides, roc, sprite wand, and some other random crap).

This game is so freaking addicting.

Yes, rolling is almost entirely for HP and MP in my opinion just because they are permanent while every other stat can be raised. The only time I get decent HP on my archer, it has terrible MP and everything else, and even though MP doesn't seem to be incredibly important for classes that aren't priests, necromancers, or paladins, it always comes in handy.

Build 111 is here!
Mystics suck
Seemingly less lag (about damn time)
Shields and quivers hit easier
Mithril Sword kind of sucks now compared to other top tier swords like new Skysplitter and all swords are better even though they already did tons of damage
Quests are ruined
Dungeons are changed, boss drops are changed
Everyone has a (stupid) rank now which represents and replaces fame but you now have only your fame on-screen
No more trading in tutorial which was the only slightly secure place to trade

Burned through two sets of ravenheart/dragonscale/divine while re-rolling, once rushing into Undead Lair not realizing it got changed, and the other was because of being blown apart by to Medusas while blind. Actually ran out of ravenhearts, so using a gold sword for rerolling >.>

Pally - +18 HP, +3 Speed, +5 Vit, -2 Attack, -1 Dex, -1 Wis, -8 MP

Probably the best roll I've had so far. Should I re-roll? I would rather have a higher HP, although with my horrible luck, I'm not sure how much higher I could get. Also don't really like the negative MP much.

reyscarface

World Defender
HPs good but something I always aim for is + HP, + MP, + Dex and 1 of + Wis / Vit

mainly HP MP and dex

I had a + in everything pally today with like +9 speed and +3 dex

but it had - HP :(

so i had to reroll

Edit @ everyone who plays: Im also trading a good amount of stuff, if you got pots and are willing to trade be sure to tell me ;P

reyscarface

World Defender
double post cuz awesome

JUST GOT A GRIFF AND DEX POT FROM THE SAME CUBE GOD BY SNEAKING FROM BEHIND FUCK YEAH!!!

today was a good loot day

I finally got sufficient roll!

Archer
+14 HP +-0 MP +1 Atk +1 Spd +-0 Vit -1 Dex -8 Wis
Wisdom is the least important stat for me and I was rolling for a good HP which I never found until now without having much worse stat spreads, so it's time to learn how to do new Undead Lairs, and pot back up. I miss max Def :(

+14 is enough of an HP boost? I tossed a pally with +26 hp about two hours ago. Please tell me I should be aiming higher for HP on a pally. >.>

I managed to grab a ragetalon and, more importantly, an archon off a skull shrine just now though. Going straight onto a mule so I don't accidently die with it.

:'(

Unless there's some trick to securing high HP other than checking your HP progress on the way up, I can't imagine tossing this one and going on. I didn't notice the quiver boost being significant, did I miss something? All I noticed was a larger arrow

By the way I am -1 Exalted Defense and +1 Agateclaw and +1 Gold Quiver now

Fine I'm rerolling

I finally got an actually suficient roll!

+27 HP, -10 MP (don't care), +1 Atk, +7 Spd, +-0 Vit, +1 Dex, +-0 Wis (just now figured out that average is 29 not 31)

Now I need to get good at Build 111 dungeons and eat lots of Def pots. And no rey I don't really care about the quiver upgrade, I'm just as good with them now as I was before the update

So I'm still re-rolling my Pally, currently on a level 7 one, and I see a cube god pop up about 10 seconds walk from me. I wait for some level 20s to swarm it and then teleport to it, hide behind a tree, and then manage to snag an abyssal.

Fuck yeah, first top Tier, and one that I would actually use too!

EDIT : Blah, +8 HP, +26 MP. If they were flipped I might have considered keeping it. Ah well.

I still think I have a blood bow if anyone would want it I'd be willing to trade or give it away
I'd be willing to trade some stuff for it, thinking about messing with a ranger after getting a decent pally. Probably don't have anything really worth it (Desolation, some other semi-high tier stuff, 13 attack potions, 9 def, couple of other pots), and rey would probably blow any offer I could make out of the water anyways.

If you're nice enough to give it out for free, I'd be happy to take it though :P

EDIT: How much is a Z seal worth? And would it be worth it to trade for one before trying to max a pally?

I'd be willing to trade some stuff for it, thinking about messing with a ranger after getting a decent pally. Probably don't have anything really worth it (Desolation, some other semi-high tier stuff, 13 attack potions, 9 def, couple of other pots), and rey would probably blow any offer I could make out of the water anyways.

If you're nice enough to give it out for free, I'd be happy to take it though :P

EDIT: How much is a Z seal worth? And would it be worth it to trade for one before trying to max a pally?
Z Seal would be around average top tier value but it's always in very high demand so you can practically get a different top tier of your choice for it, maybe even one along with some pots. Archers are fun to use and better than huntresses but paladins are still arguably the best. And the amount of Def pots you have is enough to trade for a top tier

Ok, I've unlocked every class but Mystic. Is there any point to playing an Assassin? The Poison kinda sucks since enemies move so much.

Ok, I've unlocked every class but Mystic. Is there any point to playing an Assassin? The Poison kinda sucks since enemies move so much.
Mystic is garbage, and assassin isn't as good as rogue. If you want to use a staff, go with necromancer, if you want to use a dagger, use rogue. And of course archers are better than huntresses and paladins are the best sword users. The poison is very good against still enemies like Skull Shrines and Pentaracts though

Oh and fuck this game. Yes I'm ragequitting again but I don't plan to come back, it's unbelievable how much time I waste on such a simple game. All I have left is Gold Quiver, Agateclaw x4, Bow of Innocent Blood, and some 3rd and 2nd best type of junk, so nothing really. I wouldn't be so pissed off if I would have died on a bad roll or died by getting hit, but no, it was a great roll and I didn't even get hit to die, I just took damage to about 30, used some HP pots and then died with no more incoming attacks. And then the assholes standing around me stole my stuff when they were all wearing top tiers and had maxed characters. This whole game is based around community and you kind of need trust somewhere in there but no everyone just does selfish shit like that and ruins it for everyone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)