Red Panda Mafia - Game Over! - <LightWolf> I want on girl

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
every other night announcer for 50 is good, but what are you going to do for people with 25$ left?
Let them buy pokemonrocks777's picture.

ACTIONS IN/DEADLINE

After much deliberation,

The group consensus is NO LYNCH and again the BPV goes to nobody.

Shucks.

Everyone's purchases have been made. I am kinda busy w/ school stuff so not have a cohost is really sucking, so I'm not sending your finalized role PMs or anything.

It is now Night Two. N2 will end in 48 hours or when all actions are in, 3/2 2PM PST. Note that we are back to TWO PM and not THREE PM because I am home earlier and 2 is the usual deadline.

No results, so gogogo plan your attacks.

Layell has been subbed in for wickdaggler (time/personal reasons).

Yeti

dark saturday
hi guys

fsr i am having an absolutely impossible time of focusing on my project and reading, i keep nodding off, and i realized my hw for english is to write 2+ pages as well, so:

though DEADLINE is 2PM PST, unless billy feels confident he can update solo (and find suitable role PM pictures/photoshop them), I will just plain not be on to update until right after 5PM (when my research project is due).

be sure to pm me your actions, although idk if billy wants to receive them as well and try to update. i won't even be on until my project is done though.

this is when i really need empoof back!!!!!!!

EDIT: I DO NOT HAVE ANY KILLS ON THE SHEET. if you sent actions via irc i did not see the who is killing who clearly. if you pmed me over my night i have it to add.

Yeti

dark saturday
EMPOOF IS STILL GONE TO USLINE

After a relatively uneventful night in which the benefits of united factions being so EASY to get all PMs are once again proven, you all awaken to look around........

But first someone shouts:
announcerman said:
Best. $100. Ever. Every other night is for pussies.
There are four people missing. It seems to have been a bloodbath, but after much searching, you can't find any bodies!

kingofkongs, Walrein, ginganinja and TalkingLion have all been kidnapped it would seem!

Speaking of, the caveMAN, the caveMYTH, the caveLEGEND himself, Mekkah, strolls back into town after a small trip. It appears whoever had kidnapped him was very efficient and skilled at the task.

The four kidnapped users cannot speak in this thread or be targeted. Posting results in a godkill, etc.

It is now Day Three. D3 will end in 48 hours or at majority/all votes. 3/4 at 2PM PST. I will update at majority.

There are no more purchases at this point in time and no day actions.

billymills is reviewing the actions again, results will go out asap from me probably.

ok all results out gogogogo lunch a scum.

Yes, please, let me know who needs me dead. Thank you Jumpluff, that saves all of us so much more time later.

I think there's a much more sensible option that, you know, doesn't give away what alliance you could be.

Lynch Quagsires

Thank You Yeti for not telling me earlier about this persuasion

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE

The champion of all, jumpluff, rears her angry little head against Quagsires and the not-so-mysterious TEENAGE_PANDA.

Several people follow her lynch, like all good folk do because she is jumpruffesu <3 but her beloved Mekkah dares to defy her!!!!

Apparently nobody loves him except Hipster Emerald, and Quagsires bites the dust.

Dear Quagsires
You are Xbox Panda

You live in the suburbs of Atlanta, which while giving you parents with “good enough” jobs to allow for family purchase of an Xbox and every “sick game” for you, means you can never go outside because you might get capped. Thus, you are whiter than your mother’s adult diaper before use, and you never leave your family’s basement. The Teenage Basement Pandas are well aware of your skill with games, and they thought you could be some use if mafia is anything like Halo...

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Hookguard USER”. You will guard that USER from being hooked.

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Duplicate USER”. You will duplicate that USER’s role for the next night.

You are allied with the Teenage Basement Pandas:
You win if the Baby Pandas and Pandas in Love are dead, and the Middle Aged Pandas and Pandas in Zoos are halved.
LightWolf apparently cannot stealth himself right and was 33 seconds late.

It is now Night Three which will end in 48 hours or when all actions are in, 3/6 at 2PM PST.

GOGO, no results to be sent. RIP Quagsires.

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE

Some guy yells out across the island to wake everyone up:

announcerman said:
Why are we letting a small grass pokemon control lynches? jumpluff is a very dangerous panda, able to command lynches, and we should all lynch her before she dooms us all.
lynch jumpluff
It is a sorrowful day as two dead bodies are found........

The first belongs to Daenym, who is old and senile, his bones frail. He was unable to outrun his assassin, who left some candy hearts at the scene...

Dear Daenym
You are Warhero Grandpa Panda

As a veteran legend of the Vietpanda war, you have seen... too much. After the dementia kicked in and the constant Vietpanda flashbacks, you’ve grow to be one scary and uncontrollable force to be reckoned with. After the 2 years it took for the Old Pandas to leave their car to get to your door, you’ve been their go to warchief for rash situations. As long as you don’t throw out your back.

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Hookguard USER”. You will guard that USER from being hooked.

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Duplicate USER”. You will duplicate that USER’s role for the next night.

You are allied with the Old Pandas:
You win if the Baby Pandas and the Pandas in Zoos are dead, and the Pandas in Love and Teenage Basement Pandas are halved.
Glad to have a duplicator out of the way, you turn to the next body, and find Yeti frantically sobbing. There are traces of Cheeto around LightWolf's neck, showing he was strangled by someone with cheesy fingers, and a weak grip due to too much basement dwelling.

Dear LightWolf
You are Cutest Panda

D’aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww.....!!!! You’re the most cutest wutest adorable little panda that I’ve ever seen, Yes you are! <3 The minute Baby Pandas saw you, they gave you so much love and affection that you just HAD to join up with them!

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Check USER”. You will gain that USER’s alliance.

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Silence USER”. You will silence that USER.

You are allied with the Baby Pandas:
You win if the Old Pandas and Teenage Basement Pandas are dead, and the Middle Aged Pandas and Pandas in Zoos are halved.
"HOW COULD YOU KILL
SOMETHING SO CUTE
OMG I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU BASEMENT DWELLING (BAN ME PLEASE)S I HATE YOU SOOOO MUCH AUFDKJKJFGKFGLK
..........."
Yeti continues to shriek furiously, and you think she yells out their role PMs, but unfortunately you can't make out what she's shouting over her sobbing fit.

HE WAS SO CUTE OMG..................

Layell and Nightmare Jigglypuff are also gone - kidnapped it seems!

ginganinja returns from being efficiently kidnapped the night before. Walrein stumbles back with a grin on his face from being abducted by something very cute. TalkingLion is still shaking candy hearts out of his hair, and kingofkongs is holding the bamboo stick someone used to knock him out when they took him.

You are all horrible abominations.

It is now Day Four. D4 will end when the Teenage Basement NEVER GD GETTING LAID YOU LONELY HIDEOUS (BAN ME PLEASE)S apologize for killing the cutest red panda ever, or in 48 hours, or at majority, 3/8 at 2PM PST.

I will send results when I'm not crying so hard omg omg omg rip baby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)