1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Red Panda Mafia - Game Over! - <LightWolf> I want on girl

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Yeti, Feb 22, 2012.

1. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

So I win in two factions, how cool is that. As for not leaving after leaving IRC, I saw the "log" in the game's name, and had to think up some way to deny it!

GG Pandas who win due to being randed night 1, letting us figure out every WC and create a 3 way alliance!
  2. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

That is true, it was actually really convenient...

That and you both happening to use an information role on me :)

PS: Do your day plans! This is a message from von! x)
  3. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

I wanted to do this so badly with teenage and old, thank you teenage pandas for avoiding contact -.- If old, middle aged, and teenaged teamed up the day I died and lynched jumpluff, I think it would have went differently. Rest of the thoughts in postgame I guess :/
  4. Layell

Layell Alas poor Yorick!
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Sprite Leader

Yeah that wasn't about to happen when we realized you were willing to sell out the old to get out of a lynch giving us Spiffy and freaking out when we said we already have him and found a way to give some other old.

All I'll say is after nervously trying to pull off your lynch the panda express team collectively decided to share much more information to consolidate our movements and pull off (imo) the best move of the game and kidnapped everyone.

I'd really like to know what the teens were thinking too.

EDIT: The Panda Planner for winning the game
  5. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

Apparently I accidentally sold out 1/2 the old team. @.@
  6. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

what teens were thinking = nothing

our faction basically all went inactive when quags died, so sorry for that on my part :(

edit: i was actually pretty uncertain about ace anyway though, god knows why :/ this definitely wasn't my finest game!
  7. kingofmars

kingofmars
    is a Past SPL Winneris a VGC2 Winner

I think there's really only one thing to say about this game:

What the fucking shit is this awful luck holy god damn.

Seriously, we knew 3 people besides ourselves because we couldn't get a fucking inspect off -_-
  8. zorbees

zorbees
    is a Forum Moderator

zorbees for mvp

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)