Redew's GP Stamps

Nice choice on Lando replacing the now uber exca, but in OU I see less and less of brongzong and virizion and many more Gliscor. I say LO and HP Ice on Landorus :)

I have run landorus very successfully... And you want sub over HP fire and lefties. Here is. Y set

Landorus @ leftovers
246 speed, 252 attack, 12 HP
-stone edge/rock slide
-earthquake
-substitute
-swords dance
The idea here is to set u
On the switch and use sub to kill or set up more. Then sweep everything not called bronzing. Breloomand virizion don't have enough physical bulk to wall you. The EVs let landorus set p 5 subs assuming each one is broken immediately (with leftovers). The only pokemon you are losing your tie with are the elemental monkeys, Which are all NU and really never seen. The swords dance is obvious, gives you. More power. edge quake duh.

Okay i have a few pointers first off maybe run a scarfer? it will help alot for revenge killing and with your team you aren't really taking advantage of your sand. Next maybe volt switch or t bolt on the rotom? Then you don't have a single wall your rotom is a bit of a stall but if they set up on you your basically done for:\ well i hope this helped a bit

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the rates! Rotom actually is doing nothing to support the team. Is there something I could switch it with? Like put back DD Gyarados?

Thanks for the rates! Rotom actually is doing nothing to support the team. Is there something I could switch it with? Like put back DD Gyarados?
If your looking to change Rotom and you don't need support you can try TR Reuniclus. It provides a major special sweeping ability in your team that you dont have without Rotom-W

Hey there, nice team.
Just a few things, Landrous doesn't get Sand Rush, it gets Sand Force. Therefore RockPolish is the better than Swords Dance.
You may also want to run an attacking move on Deoxys, maybe SuperPower for opposing Tyranitar's and Ferrothorn.
Ferrothorn completely walls your team, especially those Curse variants. You should try a Special/Mixed offensive Infernape. It let's you take down various Physically defensive threats like Skarmory, Foretress and Ferrothorn who otherwise walls this team.
The set:
Infernape @LifeOrb
252 Sp.Attack 252 Spe 4 HP
Trait: Blaze (iron fist if you want to use a mixed Infernape)
-Fire Blast
-Overheat
-Focus Blast
-Grass Knot

Good luck!

EDIT: Actually you can use an Air Ballon Heatran instead of Infernape, It's your choice of preference

You only want HP ice?fire on landorus with a life orb set other wise I wouldnt be surpised a resisted earthquake does more to virizion than hp fire/ice.

Hey there.

If your screens wear off, your team will be in major peril. The likelihood of your screens wearing off is very high since you will be wasting turns left and right setting up your pokemon. Having 2 Dual Screeners is very helpful, so I suggest that you run replace Rotom-W with a Dual Screen Starmie

Dual Screen Starmie
Starmie @ Light Clay
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunderbolt
- Surf / Hydro Pump

Starmie will not only set up dual screens, but it will allow you defeat faster threats such as Landorus and Terrakion much more easily. Thunderbolt lets Starmie eliminate Gyarados and other bulky waters; Gyarados can wreck havoc on your team if it gets up a Dragon Dance. The last slot can go to either Hydro Pump or Surf. Surf provides you with a solid STAB attack that is reliable, but Hydro Pump can be used in order to deal much more damage to the likes of Scizor and Tyranitar.

Also, run Hidden Power Ice over Hidden Power Fire on Landorus. Gliscor is much more common than Bronzong; Bronzong will not even get 2HKO'd by Hidden Power Fire regardless. A +2 Earthquake in Sand will deal much more damage to Breloom and Virizion than Hidden Power Fire will.

Nice team. Hope I helped, and good luck!

Hi. I just have one thing that may help cover a lot of pokemon that would normally wall Landorus. You should use a Sub + 3 Attacks set with Smackdown over Stone Edge. This will allow you to hit many pokemon that you used to be walled by for incredible damage, like Skarmory or Bronzong after Smack Down.

Seconding what Shake it up said..

If you are running a HP on Landorus consider HP Ice. You trade the ability to deal with Bronzong for the ability to kill Gliscor (which is a much more common threat). Consider this...

Pokemon who resist QuakeEdge:

Virizion (2X fire weak, 2X Ice weak)
Breloom (2X fire weak, 2X Ice weak)
Flygon (Resists fire, 4X Ice weak)
Torterra (2X fire weak, 4X Ice weak)
Bronzong (2X fire weak, Resists Ice)

Also if you REALLY want to kill Bronzong / Skarmory you could run Smackdown over Stone Edge. You have to predict really well without Sub, but you can deal with them much better.

Hope I helped

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there.

If your screens wear off, your team will be in major peril. The likelihood of your screens wearing off is very high since you will be wasting turns left and right setting up your pokemon. Having 2 Dual Screeners is very helpful, so I suggest that you run replace Rotom-W with a Dual Screen Starmie

Dual Screen Starmie
Starmie @ Light Clay
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunderbolt
- Surf / Hydro Pump

Starmie will not only set up dual screens, but it will allow you defeat faster threats such as Landorus and Terrakion much more easily. Thunderbolt lets Starmie eliminate Gyarados and other bulky waters; Gyarados can wreck havoc on your team if it gets up a Dragon Dance. The last slot can go to either Hydro Pump or Surf. Surf provides you with a solid STAB attack that is reliable, but Hydro Pump can be used in order to deal much more damage to the likes of Scizor and Tyranitar.

Also, run Hidden Power Ice over Hidden Power Fire on Landorus. Gliscor is much more common than Bronzong; Bronzong will not even get 2HKO'd by Hidden Power Fire regardless. A +2 Earthquake in Sand will deal much more damage to Breloom and Virizion than Hidden Power Fire will.

Nice team. Hope I helped, and good luck!
I'll use HP [Ice] on Landorus then, so many suggestions. XD

Seconding what Shake it up said..

If you are running a HP on Landorus consider HP Ice. You trade the ability to deal with Bronzong for the ability to kill Gliscor (which is a much more common threat). Consider this...

Pokemon who resist QuakeEdge:

Virizion (2X fire weak, 2X Ice weak)
Breloom (2X fire weak, 2X Ice weak)
Flygon (Resists fire, 4X Ice weak)
Torterra (2X fire weak, 4X Ice weak)
Bronzong (2X fire weak, Resists Ice)

Also if you REALLY want to kill Bronzong / Skarmory you could run Smackdown over Stone Edge. You have to predict really well without Sub, but you can deal with them much better.

Hope I helped
that pretty much convinced me to use HP [Ice].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)