Rediscovery: A 200 Metagame Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Apparently I never actually received that PM from Lesm- just checked my PM box and sure enough I have nothing from him in the last 2 weeks. For whatever reason I just checked, and the PM I sent ended up sent to not-him, so maybe the same thing happened. Not sure what's up with that. Was wondering if we could get an extension, since there were issues with actually getting in touch with one another.

We have contacted one another on IRC, and have plans to get the battle done within the week.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please either find a substitute for me or give Earthworm the win. I thought I could commit to this tourney but I can't because of rl issues. I feel like a jerk for waiting this long but I really thought I could get this done. I hardly ever play tournaments and I was really excited for this one =[

Purplefingers has apparently been busy and hasn't gotten around to making a team and also can't get NBS to work and wants to forfeit.

Purplefingers has apparently been busy and hasn't gotten around to making a team and also can't get NBS to work and wants to forfeit.
Confirming, I kinda wish I had time to do this but I haven't had any time this past week.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Awarding activity wins, flipping coins, and granting extensions. Round 2 will be up sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)