Referee Payment - Immediate Hot-Fix for Player DQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Please do not post here unless you are a Council Member or Deck Knight. Anyone else who posts here WILL be infracted. Thank you.

Our current arguments have gotten out of hand and personal and are stopping any progress, whilst a fix at least for this is immediately needed. Another discussion thread will likely go up for discussing referee payment as a whole. This is an instant-run off vote.

[box]My preferred hot-fix is...

HP Division
[box]Take the total amount of HP deducted in the match. Divide by 200. Stick it into the XvX equation. Round.

Basically what this does is figure out roughly how many Pokemon's worth of HP has been taken off in the course of a match and fits it into a standard battle with equal Pokemon on each side. Objection's proposal might be good as well, but I'd guess that this could work in the meantime while he's still tinkering around with it.[/box]

Payment by Pokemon released
[box]A referee shall be compensated for a match ending is disqualification based on the cumulative number of Pokemon sent out in battle. To calculate UC gain, input into the standard formula [Above] the average number of Pokemon send out by each team. In a match where KO bonus would be included - including a match which did not last long enough to normally warrent KO bonus - the bonus is applied as normal.[/box]

No Hotfix
[box]A referee shall be compensated for a match ending is disqualification based on the cumulative number of Pokemon knocked out in battle. Below is a chart:

0-1 Pokemon knocked out: 1 UC
2-3 Pokemon knocked out: 2 UC
4-5 Pokemon knocked out: 4 UC
6-7 Pokemon knocked out: 7 UC
8-9 Pokemon knocked out: 9 UC
10-11 Pokemon knocked out: 12 UC

X Pokemon knocked out:
Take the largest even number less than or equal to X.
Divide your result from Step 1 by two.
Plug your result from Step 2 into the XvsX equation found above.
The referee still receives the KO bonus if the match was above a 3vs3 fight.[/box][/box]

Council Members should vote as soon as possible. A sample vote is shown below:

[box]My preferred hot-fix is...

HP Division
No Hotfix[/box]

Or in an easy to copy/paste format...

[box][noparse]My preferred hot-fix is...

HP Division / Payment by Pokemon released / No Hotfix
HP Division / Payment by Pokemon released / No Hotfix
HP Division / Payment by Pokemon released / No Hotfix[/noparse][/box]

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
My preferred hot-fix is...

HP Division
No Hotfix

Thanks for doing this dogfish... -.-'

My preferred hot-fix is...
  • Payment by Pokemon released: 7
  • HP Division: 0
  • No Hotfix: 0

As a result of this unanimous decision, the UC payout rules for battles that end in DQ shall be changed to the following:
A referee shall be compensated for a match ending is disqualification based on the cumulative number of Pokemon sent out in battle. To calculate UC gain, input into the standard formula [Above] the average number of Pokemon send out by each team. In a match where KO bonus would be included - including a match which did not last long enough to normally warrent KO bonus - the bonus is applied as normal.
This change is effective immediately in all new and ongoing battles and challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)