[Reffing 202] - Exclaimer vs Gale: (Epi)Tome of Insanity

Struggle was because you ordered a move you didn't know (Self Destruct). Combo or not, you're strugglin'.

And Struggles can crit. Nothing says it can't, as far as I've read, unless it's in some arcane book I've never read!

Gale Wing Srock

4:23:25 PM <&Frosty> if part of the combo is illegal or fails the entire combo is illegal
4:23:46 PM <&Frosty> the breakdown thinge only applied if the only thing the combo is missing is feasibility

"So you think you are a genius? Hmm, then what am I doing on the tower?"

Frosty will announce the results of this reffing 202. I didn't have many faults to point out, as you were very thorough in your reffings, and a little too thorough in the battling (which I didn't expect). Have tested you on several rules that are necessary for a ref to know, and you have managed to pass them by asking around or reading through the handbook.

One suggestion would be to try not to blame anyone if you are in the wrong because of someone. Things happen, but we are all learning here, and there are times when rules can be misunderstood by players who have been playing the game for a while.

All the best!

Exclaimer from all that I can see you have performed admirably in this very thorough test. You have shown a good knowledge of the rules of ASB as well as an ability to ref to a consistently high standard in a timely manner. Consider yourself white listed for self refereeing from this point forward. For the time being you will not be able to tutor Reffing 202 yourself, and I will contact you should this white listing need renewing.

Please take note of the rules related to flavour and general timeliness in regards to maintaining your white listed status, not that I find this to be a particular worry for yourself, just a general reminder. Happy self reffing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)