1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Regigigas (Update)

Discussion in 'Uploaded Analyses' started by Rising_Dusk, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Regigigas

Hi C&C. I was approved to write an update for Regigigas, so here I am. I feel that the Choice Band set is totally underwhelming, Choice Specs is terrible without any STAB option and a relatively underwhelming Special Attack stat, and the SubPunch set is awful because of Regigigas's low Attack (after Slow Start) and lack of STAB. I'm open to discussion about any of them, though, if QC thinks they deserve a set.

Done (Ready For Uploading)
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •​

[Overview]

<p>This is Regigigas; he needs no introduction, as with stats like his, everyone knows that he should be able to do some serious damage. Unfortunately, the biggest letdown with Regigigas is that in order for him to 'do serious damage', he has to survive five turns in battle before his crippling ability, Slow Start, wears off. During those five turns, the opponent almost always either massacres Regigigas or does whatever he or she pleases and phazes him at the last possible moment.</p>

<p>Regigigas isn't all bad news, though, and can actually do something useful in the UU tier, where his raw defensive stats make his survival possible. Base 110 defenses across the board are tough to break, and the general lack of phazers helps Regigigas even more. Once Regigigas has stalled those five turns, he can proceed to crush skulls with his base 160 Attack stat and base 100 Speed stat. While he may not be the prodigal son of legendary Pokemon, Regigigas can certainly hold his own in a tier that isn't used to dealing with Pokemon of his stature.</p>

[SET]
    name: Stall
    move 1: Thunder Wave
    move 2: Return
    move 3: Substitute / Confuse Ray
    move 4: Earthquake / Fire Punch
    item: Leftovers
    nature: Adamant
    evs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>The first order of business for any offensively minded Regigigas is to stall out the Slow Start turns so Regigigas can grind bones to make his bread. Because Regigigas lacks obvious means to do this, such as Rest and Protect, more creative methods are employed.</p>

<p>Thunder Wave slows opposing Pokemon down so that even Regigigas can outspeed them and then either repeatedly Substitute or employ Confuse Ray to complete the parafusion combo. Both strategies work effectively in different situations for stalling the Slow Start turns, but Regigigas's Substitutes are notoriously difficult to break without super effective or very powerful STAB attacks, generally making Substitute the way to go. In the last slot, Earthquake and Fire Punch are both useful. Earthquake leaves Regigigas helpless against the commonly seen Ground-immune Ghost-types of UU, Mismagius and Rotom, whereas Fire Punch is much weaker and will make it difficult to break through Rhyperior, Omastar, and even Kabutops.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The EV spread is designed primarily for after Slow Start has worn off, as Regigigas is painfully slow and painfully weak during the turns he has to stall. 252 Attack EVs with an Adamant nature allow Regigigas to pound opposing Pokemon as hard as possible. Once Slow Start has worn off, 208 Speed EVs allow Regigigas to outspeed all Milotic, which is an important benchmark. A more physically or specially bulky spread can be used to great effect, particularly with 252 HP EVs so that Seismic Toss will never break Regigigas's Substitutes. Lastly, mono-Normal-type coverage is not bad in UU, so you can replace the attacking move in the last slot with whichever move from the third slot you didn't use; however, doing this leaves Regigigas walled by a few key threats, so it can be a risky move.</p>

<p>Make sure that your team can cover whichever Pokemon totally wall Regigigas's attacking options. If you go with Earthquake, Pursuit Houndoom and Choice Band Spiritomb make excellent partners for their ability to brutally massacre Ghost-types that try to wall Regigigas. With Fire Punch, Pokemon like Donphan, Venusaur, Tangrowth, and Leafeon make great partners. Donphan can come in on brutally powerful physical attacks from the likes of Rhyperior and Aggron, both of which stop Regigigas cold. Bulky variants of Tangrowth, Venusaur, and Leafeon can switch into Kabutops and Omastar and threaten them with support moves and powerful Grass-type attacks. It is also useful to have Pokemon that can take the Fighting-type attacks that Regigigas will lure during his setup. Good options for this are Nidoqueen and Weezing, the former of which can set up Toxic Spikes and the latter of which can burn pesky Fighting-type Pokemon.</p>

[SET]
    name: Tank
    move 1: Return
    move 2: Earthquake / Fire Punch
    move 3: Thunder Wave / Toxic
    move 4: Knock Off
    nature: Impish
    evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Regigigas actually has one of the best sets of combined defensive stats of any Pokemon in the tier, beating out even Uxie and Milotic. Couple this defensive prowess with the potential to do serious damage after Slow Start has worn off and Regigigas can pose a serious threat to any team without super effective Fighting-type attacks to fight back with.</p>

<p>Return and one of Earthquake or Fire Punch are Regigigas's attacking options. With Earthquake, Ghost-type Pokemon are an issue, and with Fire Punch, Rock-type Pokemon are a problem. In the third slot, either Thunder Wave or Toxic is selected to cripple opposing Pokemon. Lastly, Knock Off is a really irritating move to hit anything with, as virtually every Pokemon in the game relies on their item to some extent. Choice Band Rhyperior will hate losing that power, while Hitmontop and Hitmonlee will be loath to lose Leftovers and Choice Scarf, respectively.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The EV spread is chosen for maximum defensive prowess, but a specially bulky build is entirely viable as well based on what your team needs. No Attack or Speed is necessary on this set as Regigigas really isn't aiming to stall out the Slow Start turns and is instead using his impressive defenses to stop opponents in their tracks.</p>

<p>For teammates, this Regigigas particularly wants Pokemon that can switch into powerful Fighting-type attacks and simultaneously take the threats that Regigigas misses with his coverage. If running Earthquake, a specially defensive Altaria makes a great teammate for just that reason. With Fire Punch, Donphan, Weezing, and Nidoqueen become more valuable teammates. These three Pokemon can come in on the assorted offensive threats that can mash Regigigas and take his attacks with ease, like Rhyperior and Aggron. Bulky Milotic is also a useful teammate since it is able to take these powerful attacks at full health and OHKO back. Additionally, Grass-type teammates, such as Tangrowth and Venusaur, are exceptional partners with their resistances and support options.</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Regigigas's best teammates are those that cover his Fighting-type weakness and those that cover the Pokemon he can't do anything to. More often than not, Regigigas will only be running two attacking moves: Return and one of Earthquake or Fire Punch. Depending on the latter move, different Pokemon will trouble Regigigas.</p>

<p>To handle threats with powerful Fighting-type attacks, Pokemon like Nidoqueen, Weezing, and Spiritomb should be partnered with Regigigas. Spiritomb is especially valuable because he can trap opposing levitating Ghost-type Pokemon that wall Return and Earthquake with his Pursuit. Nidoqueen can set up Toxic Spikes, which really hurts the effectiveness of some defensive switch-ins to Regigigas, like Milotic. Spiritomb, as well as Pursuit Houndoom and Drapion, can handle the Ghost-types that plague Regigigas; however, Houndoom shares a Fighting-type weakness with Regigigas, so covering that is critical. When Regigigas runs Fire Punch over Earthquake, dealing with Rock-type opponents is a must for your team. Omastar and Kabutops can be handled by powerful and bulky Grass-type teammates, such as Venusaur, Tangrowth, and Leafeon. Donphan is also a good teammate to have for his ability to switch into Rhyperior and Aggron's immensely powerful attacks and come out ahead.</p>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Regigigas doesn't have a shallow movepool by any means, but almost all of his worthwhile options are rendered useless by Slow Start. Rock Polish would be great if he wasn't at half Speed and Attack for 5 turns. A set consisting of Focus Punch and Substitute might sound great on paper, but it's pretty terrible when you factor in Slow Start's effect on Regigigas's Attack and the lack of STAB. Outside of that, Regigigas has a decent special movepool in Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, and Earth Power, but lacks both the Special Attack and the Speed to utilize it effectively.</p>

[Counters]

<p>Regigigas's best responses are Fighting-type Pokemon. No matter which attacking moves Regigigas runs, Fighting-type Pokemon will trouble him. Hitmontop tops this list—no pun intended—with Intimidate to catch Regigigas before he can Substitute and STAB Close Combat to eliminate him. After Hitmontop, Guts Hariyama is a superb response because of Guts turning status used against it into a deadly weapon. Lastly, Hitmonlee is also an excellent choice because of his immunity to Thunder Wave and immense power. Bulky Ghost-type Pokemon fare well against Regigigas even if he carries Fire Punch; they are immune to Regigigas's only STAB and will do quite a bit of damage if they pack Hidden Power Fighting.</p>

<p>One of the worst things you can do is try to stall Regigigas out with Pokemon like Steelix or Chansey. If Slow Start ever wears off, your Pokemon will be in for a world of hurt. The only time you should attempt to stall Regigigas out is if you have Toxic Spikes in play. If Regigigas gets poisoned, he is pretty much dead in the water, as he then no longer has even the slimmest chance to stall out Slow Start. Phazing is also one of the best ways to deal with Regigigas; Perish Song, Whirlwind, and Roar will all force Regigigas out prematurely, killing any chance he has of threatening your team.</p>
  2. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Substitute definitely needs a mention on the parafusion with a bulkier spread. Even without getting the paralysis/confusion, with a bulky spread your opp will have trouble breaking your sub. And the loss of EQ/Fire Punch isn't really too big. Paralysis/Confusion deals fine with the steels as outside aggron really they have trouble breaking your subs, but paralyzing and confusing aggron goes a long way anyway. The ghosts are only trouble if they have sub and even then if you catch them on the switch with twave you're pretty solid.

With Sub you're a much bigger bitch to take down and avoiding status and stalling out the 5 turns becomes a lot easier.
  3. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I agree. I was trying to figure out where I was going to put Substitute; I'll definitely discuss the value of bulkier spreads on parafusion with Substitute in the writeup. I've noted it in the OP. Thanks.
  4. SJCrew

SJCrew Believer, going on a journey...
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

For Parafusion, you might want Headbutt to make it easier to stall those turns out. You still get STAB on it too, so it's not like you're really losing anything.

Well, okay 102 to 70 is a huge drop, but come on, 30% flinch and STAB on a Parafusion set.
  5. Scoopapa

Scoopapa
    is a Pre-Contributor

Substitute can slash with Confuse Ray, since they both have a similar purpose (hax with Thunder Wave). I've used the set that way a lot and it definitely works. It depends how important you think the coverage move is, I guess.
  6. breh

breh
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributor

Hmm... whatever happened to metanite's set (I think it was his) from a while ago? I don't think it got past qc.
  7. Flashrider57

Flashrider57

It's actually still in QC, but hasn't been looked at in a while. The link is here. If you can't open the link, then just look to the third page of the QC forum, and it's there.
  8. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

I think if that set gets approved (even though it's on like the second to last page of QC..), it'll probably get merged with this update to be written. That's what other analyses have been doing.
  9. whistle

whistle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

the set with max atk should probably be first, and i like metanite's spread for that since you can actually get past 5 turns a surprisingly high amount of the time with a few of twave/confuse/sub. return and twave should be no brainers on that set. agreed with scoopapa; confuse ray and substitute should go together, while in the last slot you can stick fire punch and earthquake. mono attacking normal (all three annoying moves + return) works sometimes so you could mention dropping the coverage attack in favor of substitute in ac.

to summarize

annoyer (adamant)
    56 hp / 252 atk / 200 spe
    - twave
    - return
    - sub / confuse ray
    - eq / fire punch

ac: use both sub + confuse ray, no coverage

tank
  10. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Alright, I've edited the OP with your suggestions, whistle. Thanks.
  11. whistle

whistle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

ok i like it

QC Approved 1/2

wow i haven't used that in a long time
  12. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Bumping this because I'd like to get to work writing it and I'm wondering what the rest of QC has to say. Let me know if there are any outstanding issues that need to be addressed and I'll take care of them. Thanks in advance.
  13. Flashrider57

Flashrider57

I think that you need to put an Optional Changes section for Regigigas in general. I can list some ideas that Regigigas can use: Drain Punch(to make up for his lack of a recovery move), Swagger+Psych Up(to make up for Slow Start's Attack drop), Gravity, Rock Polish, Avalanche, and special moves (Slow Start doesn't affect Special Attack, but Regigigas has only a base 80 Special Attack stat, hence Optional changes). These are options that Regigigas can use, but they aren't as great as the sets listed. Still, an Optional Changes section is needed for Regigigas.
  14. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

That section will exist, but it is unnecessary for the QC stage of the process. The only parts that need to exist right now are skeleton writeups for individual sets.
  15. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

QC Approved 2/2

Looks fine to me.
  16. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Alright, bumping this because it is ready for GP checks. Thanks in advance!
  17. bugmaniacbob

bugmaniacbob Floats like a Butterfree, stings like a Metapod
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

GP Check (1/2)

Not many changes to be made here, I just made some small tweaks to various bits of prose and analogies - the more ambiguous reasoning is given in brackets. However, most of these changes reflect my own personal feelings on reading it rather than concrete prose errors, so you are entitled to ignore with any of these you disagree with, I guess.

REMOVE
    ADD
    COMMENT

Regigigas (Update) (open)

[Overview]

<p>This is Regigigas; he needs no introduction, as with stats like those, he should be able to do some serious damage. Unfortunately, the biggest let-down letdown about with Regigigas is that in order for him to 'do serious damage', he has to survive five turns in battle before his crippling ability, Slow Start, wears off. During those five turns, the opponent almost always either massacres Regigigas or does whatever he or she pleases and phazes him at the last possible moment.</p>

<p>Regigigas isn't all bad news, though, and can actually do something useful in the UU tier where his raw defensive stats can facilitate make his survival possible. Base 110 defenses across the board are tough to break, and the general lack of phazers helps Regigigas even more. Once Regigigas has stalled those five turns, he can proceed to crush skulls with his base 160 Attack stat and base 100 Speed stat. So while he might may not be the prodigal son of legendary Pokemon, Regigigas can certainly hold his own in a tier that isn't used to dealing with Pokemon of his stature.</p>

[SET]
    name: Stall
    move 1: Thunder Wave
    move 2: Return
    move 3: Substitute / Confuse Ray
    move 4: Earthquake / Fire Punch
    nature: Adamant
    evs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>The first order of business for any offensively minded Regigigas is to stall out the Slow Start turns so Regigigas can crush grind bones to make his bread (not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure the original Jack in the Beanstalk used 'grind' as the verb, and certainly it's the most well-known and used). Because Regigigas lacks obvious means to do this such as Rest and Protect, more creative means are employed.</p>

<p>Thunder Wave slows opposing Pokemon down so that even Regigigas can outspeed them and then either repeatedly Substitute or employ Confuse Ray to finish complete the parafusion combo. Either strategy works Both strategies work effectively in different situations for stalling the turns, but Regigigas's Substitutes are notoriously difficult to break without super effective or very powerful STAB attacks, making Substitute generally the way to go. In the last slot, Earthquake and Fire Punch are both useful. Earthquake leaves Regigigas helpless against the Ground-immune Ghost-types of UU, Mismagius and Rotom (+Drifblim, +Haunter), whereas Fire Punch is much weaker and will make it difficult to break through Rhyperior, Omastar, and even Kabutops.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The EV spread is designed primarily for after Slow Start has worn off, as Regigigas is painfully slow and painfully weak during the turns he has to stall. 252 Attack EVs with an Adamant nature allow Regigigas to pound opposing Pokemon as hard as possible whenever he can. Once Slow Start has worn off, 208 Speed EVs allow Regigigas to outspeed all Milotic, which is an important benchmark. A more physically or specially bulky spread can be used to great effect, particularly with 252 HP EVs so that Seismic Toss will never break Regigigas's Substitutes. Lastly, mono-Normal-type coverage is not bad in UU, so you can replace the attacking move in the last slot with whichever move from the third slot you didn't use and fare well if you wish (Didn't really sound 'right', too similar to 'farewell' I guess since both are used at the end of a sentence).</p>

<p>Make sure that your team can cover whichever Pokemon totally wall Regigigas's attacking options. If you went with Earthquake, Pursuit Houndoom and Choice Band Spiritomb make excellent partners for their ability to brutally massacre Ghost-types that try to wall Regigigas. With Fire Punch, Pokemon like Donphan, Venusaur, Tangrowth, and Leafeon make great partners. Donphan can come in on brutally powerful physical attacks from the likes of Rhyperior and Aggron, both of which stop Regigigas cold. Bulky variants of Tangrowth, Venusaur, and Leafeon can switch into Kabutops and Omastar and threaten them with support moves and powerful Grass-type attacks. It is also useful to have Pokemon that can take the Fighting-type attacks that Regigigas will lure during his setup. Good options for this are Nidoqueen and Weezing, the former of which can set up Toxic Spikes and the latter of which can burn those pesky Fighting-type Pokemon.</p>

[SET]
    name: Tank
    move 1: Return
    move 2: Earthquake / Fire Punch
    move 3: Thunder Wave / Toxic
    move 4: Knock Off
    nature: Impish
    evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Regigigas actually has one of the best sets of combined defenses of any Pokemon in the tier, beating out even Uxie and Milotic. Couple this defensive prowess with the potential to do serious damage after Slow Start has worn off and Regigigas can pose a serious threat to any team without super effective Fighting-type attacks to fight back with.</p>

<p>Return and one of Earthquake or Fire Punch are Regigigas's attacking options. With Earthquake, Ghost-type Pokemon are an issue, and with Fire Punch, Rock-type Pokemon are a problem. In the last third slot, one of Thunder Wave or Toxic is selected to cripple opposing Pokemon. Lastly, Knock Off is a really irritating move to hit anything with, as virtually every Pokemon in the game relies on their item to some extent. Choice Band Rhyperior will hate losing that power, while Hitmontop and Hitmonlee will be loathe loath (Strictly speaking, I think 'loath' is the adjective form and 'loathe' is the verb form, so you could have either 'will be loath to lose' or 'will loathe to lose' I guess) to lose Leftovers and Choice Scarf, respectively.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The EV spread is chosen for maximum defensive prowess, but a specially bulky build is entirely viable as well based on what your team needs. No Attack or Speed is necessary on this set as Regigigas really isn't aiming to stall out the Slow Start turns and is instead using his impressive defenses to stop opponents in their tracks.</p>

<p>For teammates, this Regigigas particularly wants things that can switch into powerful Fighting-type attacks and simultaneously take the threats that Regigigas misses with his coverage. If running Earthquake, a specially defensive Altaria makes a great teammate for just that reason. With Fire Punch, Donphan, Weezing, and Nidoqueen become more valuable teammates. These three Pokemon can come in on the assorted offensive threats that can mash Regigigas and take his attacks with ease, like Rhyperior and Aggron. Bulky Milotic is also a useful teammate for being since it is able to take these powerful attacks from max HP at full health and OHKO back. Additionally and much like stalling Regigigas, Grass-type teammates in Tangrowth and Venusaur are exceptional partners with for their resistances and support options.</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Regigigas's best teammates are those that cover his Fighting-type weakness and those that cover the Pokemon he can't do anything to. More often than not, Regigigas will only be running two attacking moves, those being Return and one of Earthquake or Fire Punch. Depending on the latter move, different Pokemon will trouble Regigigas.</p>

<p>To handle those threats with powerful Fighting-type attacks, Pokemon like Nidoqueen, Weezing, and Spiritomb should be partnered with Regigigas. Spiritomb is especially valuable because he can trap opposing levitating Ghost-type Pokemon that wall Return and Earthquake with his Pursuit. Nidoqueen can set up Toxic Spikes, which really hurts the viability effectiveness of some defensive switch-ins to Regigigas, like Milotic. Spiritomb, as well as Pursuit Houndoom and Drapion, can handle the Ghost-types that plague Regigigas, however Houndoom shares a Fighting-type weakness, so covering that is critical. When Regigigas runs Fire Punch over Earthquake, dealing with Rock-type opponents is a must for your team. Omastar and Kabutops can be handled by powerful and bulky Grass-type teammates, such as Venusaur, Tangrowth, and Leafeon. Donphan is also a good teammate to have for his ability to switch into Rhyperior and Aggron's immensely powerful attacks and come out ahead.</p>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Regigigas doesn't have a shallow movepool by any means, but almost all of his worthwhile options are rendered useless by Slow Start. Rock Polish would've been would be great if he weren't wasn't at half Speed and half Attack for 5 turns. A set consisting of Focus Punch and Substitute might sound great on paper, but it's pretty terrible when you factor in Slow Start's effect on Regigigas's Attack and the lack of STAB. Outside of that, Regigigas has a decent special movepool in Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, and Earth Power, but lacks both the Special Attack and the Speed to really use it effectively.</p>

[Counters]

<p>Regigigas's best responses are Fighting-type Pokemon. No matter which attacking moves Regigigas runs, Fighting-type Pokemon will trouble him. Hitmontop tops this list, no pun intended, with Intimidate to catch Regigigas before he can Substitute and STAB Close Combat to eliminate him. After Hitmontop, Guts Hariyama is a superb response because of Guts turning status used against it into a deadly weapon. Lastly, of the Fighting-types to use against Regigigas, Hitmonlee is also an excellent choice because of his immunity to Thunder Wave and immense power. Bulky Ghost-type Pokemon fare well against Regigigas even if he carries Fire Punch. They are immune to Regigigas's only STAB and will do quite a bit of damage if they pack Hidden Power Fighting.</p>

<p>One of the worst things you can do is try to stall Regigigas out with Pokemon like Steelix or Chansey. If Slow Start ever wears off, your Pokemon will be in for a world of hurt. The only time you should attempt to stall Regigigas out is if you have Toxic Spikes in play. If Regigigas gets poisoned, he is pretty much dead in the water, as he then no longer has even the slimmest chance to stall out Slow Start. Phazing is also one of the best ways to deal with Regigigas. Perish Song, Whirlwind, and Roar will all force Regigigas out prematurely, killing any chance he had of threatening your team.</p>

[​IMG]
  18. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Implemented all of your fixes. (Great catch on the loathe vs. loath thing) Thanks for that check!
  19. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

GP CHECK 2/2

pink is grammar edits
    blue is prose edits

nearly perfect grammar, so i mainly focused on the prose. excellent job overall!

[​IMG]
  20. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Thanks for that, this is now done and ready for upload.

EDIT: Uploaded.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)