Regional Tournament 2.0 [FINAL ROUND - Isshu] [Won by reachzero]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
CONGRATS TO REACHZERO FOR WINNING

The Final Round

In the beginning there were many people. 128 people, to be exact, stood to take the challenge of battling with Pokemon that were locked onto certain regions. Each of the players were sweating, pressured, bragging, whining, thinking, and hoping to be the last man standing on the top. Out of those 128 members, only two remain to take the challenge.

Though what, you may ask, is the final challenge? Ah, I think it's time I pulled the charity rug from your feet. This time, only the two players will know where they are going. That's right, no one knows what will happen now. Of course, I will provide the information to both players at the same time, and where they go will be revealed once the tournament is over. Hopefully we won't have any isshus with this. Brace yourselves folks. The ultimate battle is at hand. The battle... for the most Regional Player on Earth!

The Regional Tournament was thought by SoT and I (and RegiLeague I guess) to represent an "interesting" twist to a metagame. Have you ever wondered how dominant Gyarados would be in Kanto with Dragon Dance, Waterfall, and Intimidate? Sick of seeing Blissey versus Salamence Flygon battles? What about Pokemon that don't get to shine much, like Tauros, see a speckle of light? Well, now is your chance to try this Tournament out.

I forgot to add this and this is very important. If a Pokemon evolves or has a pre-Evo in a different region, you can't use that Pokemon. For example, you can't use Electivire in the Kanto region. However, you can perfectly use Electabuzz in the region. But in return, you cannot use Electabuzz in the Sinnoh region.

How it works is simple: Your Team Building is restricted to the region. For example, the Kanto Tournament can use Pokemon such as Machamp and Gyarados, but are banned in the Johto Round. The same applies inversely for Pokemon such as Skarmory and Scizor. Perhaps pending on the popularity, we may ban / unban certain things or even merge two regions together for a twist. But until then, we will stick with one region. In other words:

Kanto Region uses Pokemon 1 - 151
Jotho Region uses Pokemon 152 - 251
Hoenn Region uses Pokemon 253 - 386
Sinnoh Region uses Pokemon 387 - 493

These two players have one week to finish their battles (October 20th, 11:59:59 PM). Please send the log!

Rules

- OHKO Clause
- Evasion Clause
- Freeze Clause
- Sleep Clause
- All Pokemon that are currently under "Uber" status are banned from this tournament.
- Species Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Timed Battle

That is all folks. Your big rigs:

reachzero versus Flamewheeler

Wish these two players good luck as they climb toward the top to victory.

Though what, you may ask, is the final challenge? Ah, I think it's time I pulled the charity rug from your feet. This time, only the two players will know where they are going. That's right, no one knows what will happen now. Of course, I will provide the information to both players at the same time, and where they go will be revealed once the tournament is over. Hopefully we won't have any isshus with this. Brace yourselves folks. The ultimate battle is at hand. The battle... for the most Regional Player on Earth!
hint hint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)