Regionals to be in November and April!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Do This
*Ques Pokemon Theme song*

The rules are alright, I thought we wouldn't be getting Dream World Abilities but I guess we are now! BRING ON THE WEATHER!
Also liking the banning of Dark Void ;) Good choice P!P :)

I'm more surprised that Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, Phione and Victini are all banned, but not Jirachi. It's like they want people to abuse Serene Grace.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone else notice Jirachi is missing from the banned list?

Most likely a mistake.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
no dark-void Smeargle!!!!

other than that just waiting on when the locations in the east are announced. No ubers kinda suck but hey at least i can stay with my team but i do see tyrannitar/exadrill abuse heavy
Trickroom trolls heavy offense since they're all frail. (yes ttar is frail considering every trickroom team runs a fighting mon) Only non frail mons are the cress, and kiss, and zapdos.

But why smeargle nerf. There goes having my army of juniors racking up free wins. Now i got to teach them "skills".

Trickroom trolls heavy offense since they're all frail. (yes ttar is frail considering every trickroom team runs a fighting mon) Only non frail mons are the cress, and kiss, and zapdos.

But why smeargle nerf. There goes having my army of juniors racking up free wins. Now i got to teach them "skills".
Naw bro, gotta get through Babby first.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
Naw bro, gotta get through Babby first.
I can imagine it now:

round 1: babbytron vs junior 1 babbytron wins 4-0
round 2: babbytron vs junior 2, babbytron wins 4-0
round 3:babbytron vs junior 3, babbytron again 4-0
round4:babbytron vs my final hope, babbytron wins 6-0 wtf.

/crushed dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)