Registered user: Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing Pokemon Showdown for fun under the name Dygii as I try to improve my competitive battling skills before I actually try my hand at battling serious competitive players. However, when I tried using the nickname today, it told me that the name was registered. I don't know how to register and I don't recall ever receiving a prompt; nevertheless, none of my usual passwords work. Is this a glitch, or is it possible that someone else claimed the username "Dygii" (which seems odd to me because it's a weird name and I've only been playing PS for a few days).

Thanks.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Someone taking your name is the most likely case - if you've had a high ladder ranking and didn't register your account, it's all the more likely.

I'm not entirely sure if I had any kind of ladder ranking. Normally, how would I register my account? If I can't get Dygii back, it'd be nice to pick a new name and not have someone steal it. :X

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
You'll get a register button if you're not registered and you win a ladder battle.

...Well ok, it just let me log in with Dygii. Sorry for this D; But thanks a lot for answering my question! Looks like I better go win myself a ladder battle if I can, eheh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)