Profiles Registration Tower (Retrieve Teams only, do not post or update profiles)

That's very, very out-of-date, and is unlikely to be updated anytime soon. However, I'll direct you to this thread for such concerns in the future; if there's a question for the moderation staff as far as upkeep and maintenance go, that would be the place to ask it.

E: Whoopsies; I suppose that the lack of change for usernames threw me off. Anyhoo, yeah, the thread I linked would be the best place to ask this stuff. And rasdasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfadf if you've got issues, go VM somebody, don't clog the reg thread x.x

krodin329, I've noticed a few things.
-Riolu's nature is listed as "Calm (+Rash -SDef)", but his stats are listed as if they were Mild (+SpA, -Def).
-Zorua's type is listed as "Darkness" instead of "Dark" (minor)
-Zorua does not learn Flamethrower
-You do not have a listed CC value; if you are truly done, you should have 2 CC left over if you're only starting with two Pokemon.
-Your profile is still tagged as "Incomplete".

Please VM me and/or another approver once you've sorted these things out. Furthermore, please wait until you think your profile is complete before contacting us; we needn't look over your shoulder for each step when we can simply iron out the issues once we see the entire thing.

I wrote that I'm not done. The nature is meant to be Rash, so I'll edit that. Thanks. (I'm not done because I need to add the last Pokemon.)

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I have some old CAP ASB registration somewhere that sucked, so I'd like to start from scratch. If I'm correct, i will go back and edit my starting post now?

EDIT: okay, i hope that's what i'm supposed to do, because my profile's been revamped (i have the old one saved on word in case I flucked up)

krodin329: I take it you meant Rash (+SAtk, -SDef) on Riolu. Right now it still says +Atk instead of +SAtk. Also, Zorua needs 0/6 EC and 0 MC. Fix those two things (just those two things) and you're APPROVED. Welcome to CAPASB.

And that brings my UC to 0.8

OK, you're good to go now krodin.

Pwnemon: Currency Counters have replaced Trainer Counters, so you don't need to have them both on your profile. Also, Embirch gets Giga Drain and Fire Spin as level-up moves at or before level 25, so you can add those and pick something else instead of Giga Drain as an egg move (incidentally Embirch doesn't get Giga Drain as an egg move), but it does not get Pound. Also, you also need to add in Size Class and Weight Class for your pokemon. You can find these in the Data Audit Thread in the same place where you get the rest of the stats from. NOT APPROVED until these things are fixed.

This brings my UC to 13.5

Trainer Name: Perci
Pokemon: Chinchou, Shroomish
W/L/T: 0/0/0 (no battles yet)
Backpack:
Berries:
Oran-2
Leppa-2
Cheri-2
Chesto-2
Pecha-2
Rawst-2
Aspear-2
Tokens and Counters:
2 CC
0 UC
Pokemon:

Chinchou (Hal) (M)
Nature: timid (adds * to speed, decreases * to atk)
Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ability:
Volt Absorb: (innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Illuminate: (activation) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released.
Water Absorb (DW): (innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Stats: Nature: Timid (+spe, -atk)
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 78 (+)
Acc: 14% (+)
EC: 0
MC: 0
DC: 0
Attacks:
Bubble (*)
Supersonic (*)
Thunder wave (*)
Flail (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Water gun (*)
Spark (*)
Take Down (*)

Agility (*)
Amnesia (*)
Brine (*)

Ice beam (*)
Volt switch (*)
Surf (*)

Shroomish (Life) (F)
Nature: Naughty (adds atk, decreases def)
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ability:
Effect Spore: (can be disabled) This Pokemon has a stockpile of defensive spores which it releases on opponents who strike with contact attacks. There is a 10% chance each of poison, paralysis, and sleep.
Poison Heal: (innate) Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. When a Pokemon with Poison Heal inflicts Poison on themselves with an attack, it uses up one of their Recovery Moves. If Toxic'd, the Toxic counter will still go up each round and Toxic will do the relevant damage for that round should their ability be disabled.
Quick Feet (DW): (innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.
Stats: Nature: Naughty (+atk, -def)
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35
EC: 0
DC: 0
Moves:
Absorb (*)
Tackle (*)
Stun Spore (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Mega Drain (*)
Headbutt (*)
Poison Powder (*)

Drain Punch (*)
Wake up slap (*)
Seed bomb (*)

Toxic (*)
Solarbeam (*)
Double Team (*)

Dragontongue, a few problems:
-For your abilities, you shouldn't be using the in-game descriptions. Instead, use the descriptions listed here. Also make sure to note what kind of ability each is (innate, can be activated, etc).
-Chinchou's Attack is Rank 1, and you should mark that his Attack is lowered and his Speed is raised with a (-) and a (+) respectively
-Chinchou's Speed should be 78, not 77 (+Speed natures always round up)
-You need to note that Chinchou gets an Accuracy boost due to its nature. The accuracy boost is 78^2/435 = 14%. For more information on how this works, check here.
-More of a note than a requirement, but you should probably put your Pokemon in hide tags by surrounding them with [ hide] and [ /hide] without the spaces. You can also use [ hide=text] to make text appear in the hide tag before you open it.

Put your Pokemon in here so your profile looks nicer!

EDIT: APPROVED now, welcome to ASB!

This gives me a UC and puts me back down to 0

Trainer Name: SubwayJ
Pokemon:
Krillowatt, Huntail, Cyclohm, Stratagem, Pyroak, Necturna, Cinccino, Vaporeon, Porygon2, Reuniclus, Conkeldurr, Amoonguss, Aurumoth, Servine, Chimchar, Totodile, Boldore, Solrock, Armaldo, Lairon, Steelix, Nidoran♂, Eevee, Eevee, Eevee, Yanma, Venomoth, Glalie, Syclant, Cherubi,
Berries
:

Cheri Berry (2)

Pecha (2)

Aspear (2)

Enigma Berry (10)

Hold Items
:

DeepSeaTooth

Exp Share

Expert Belt

Lucky Egg

Water Stone

Miracle Seed

Rare Candy

Eviolite

Link Cable

Metal Coat

Quick Claw

Magnet

Medicine
:

Poke Balls
:

Heal Ball (18)

Sport Ball (12)

Timer Ball (10)

Key Items
:

Rock Ruby

Raid Items:
Valor Counters (3)
Glyph of AncientPower
Glyph of Crunch

Counters:
55CC
5UC

Badges
Cyclone Badge

Pokemon:

Some mons will be missing/have ugly formatting until social group data is retrievable.

Omega the Cyclohm (♂)
Type:

For a long time, Omega was the strongest pokemon on SubwayJ's team. He pulled his weight in every battle and tried the best he could. Often Omega helps the newer members of SubwayJ's team to fit in and be more comfortable, it helps that the newbies look up to him with great respect.

Nature: Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)

Type:

: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust:
(Passive) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Passive) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat: (Passive) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one(1).

Stats:
108/60/118/112/70/80

HP: 110
Attack: Rank 1
Defence: Rank 4
Special Attack: Rank 5
Special Defence: Rank 3

Speed: 80
Base Rank Total: 20

Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4

Evolution Counters: 9/9
Dream Counters: 5/5
Move Counters: 0

Moves:
*Level Up*

Tackle
Growl
Twister
Whirlwind
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Hurricane
Slack Off
Weather Ball
Dragon Pulse
Double Hit
Bide
Tri Attack
Leer
Dragon Tail
Discharge
Zap Cannon
Thrash
Outrage
*Egg*

Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Power Gem
Magnet Rise
Gust
Mud Slap
*TM/HM*

Flamethrower
Thunder
Substitute
Hail
Sandstorm
Blizzard
Volt Switch
Sunny Day
Thunder Wave
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Hyper Beam
Surf
Earthquake
Protect
Thunderbolt
Torment
Light Screen
Ice Beam
Charge Beam
Fire Blast
Rest
Round
Incinerate
Flash
Trick Room
Endure
Toxic
Double Team
Hone Claws
Secret Power
Facade
*Tutor*

Signal Beam
Electroweb
Draco Meteor
Sleep Talk

Total Moves: 63

Sterling the Aurumoth (♀)
Type:

Sterling is quite easily put the strongest pokemon on Subway's team. She is very proud and loyal to Subway and will always act with nobility. Sterling has always been encouraging to the newer members of the team despite her elitest stature, meaning she is looked up to by many, even the other FE's of the team.

Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -Speed)

Type:

: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Weak Armor: (Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, the Pokemon loosens its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
No Guard: (Passive) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Illusion: (Passive) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
110/120/99/117/60/94

Attack: Rank 5
Special Attack: Rank 5
Special Defence: Rank 2

Speed: 81
Base Rank Total: 22
Weight Class: 5

Evolution Counters: 9/9

Moves:
Ally Switch
AncientPower
Attract
Blizzard
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Counter
Cut
Disable
Double Team
Dragon Dance
Dream Eater
Echoed Voice
Electroweb
Facade
Feint
Final Gambit
Flash
Fling
Focus Blast
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hail
Heal Pulse
Healing Wish
Helping Hand
Hidden Power (Ground 7)
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Magic Room
Megahorn
Ominous Wind
Overheat
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Psyshock
Quiver Dance
Rain Dance
Recycle
Reflect
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Roleplay
Round
Safeguard
Shadow Ball
Silver Wind
Skill Swap
SolarBeam
String Shot
Struggle Bug
Substitute
Sunny Day
Surf
Swagger
Tackle
Tail Glow
Telekinesis
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Trick
Will-O-Wisp
Wing Attack
Wish
Wonder Room
X-Scissor
Zen Headbutt

Total Moves: 75
(Max Movepool)

Fantôme the Necturna (♀)
Type:

Fantôme, at one point, was the first Necturna in ASB. As such she has much experience, traveling with Subway on many TLR's and other important battles! Due to her mysterious ways, she is always shifting and hiding, however Fantôme trusts Subway and would never leave his side!

Type:

: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Forewarn: (Passive) This Pokemon is more adept than usual at sensing and reacting to the opponent's attacks. As a result, it gets a bonus move substitution that must have a condition in the format "If Pokemon X uses move Y", with no further qualifiers or additional clauses allowed. This bonus substitution may go anywhere in the list of substitutions the pokemon makes, but it must be indicated with "Bonus" or "Bonus Sub" or something similar in front of the bonus substitution.
Telepathy: (Passive) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
64/120/100/85/120/81

Attack: Rank 5
Special Attack: Rank 4
Special Defence: Rank 5

Speed: 70
Base Rank Total: 23
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3

Evolution Counters: 6/6
Move Counters: 1

Moves:
*Level Up*

Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Pain Split
Power Whip
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Horn Leech
Shadow Ball

*Egg*

Spore
Giga Drain
Natural Gift
Ingrain
Gravity
Leaf Storm
Leaf Blade
Future Sight
Nightmare
Curse
*TM/HM*

Protect
Calm Mind
Psychic
Torment
Telekenisis
Toxic
Shadow Claw
Stone Edge
Thief
Substitute
Energy Ball
Grass Knot
Payback
Hidden Power (Water 7)
Psych Up
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Facade
*Tutor*

Synthesis
Snatch
Bind
Spite
Skill Swap
Trick
Worry Seed
Sleep Talk
Seed Bomb
Knock Off

Total Moves: 54

Demeter the Serperior (♀)
Type:

Demeter is the youngest of her best friends (Helios and Apsu.) She is the most trusting of the bunch, cuddling close to SubwayJ whenever she gets the chance. Demeter, as a Serperior, has risen over any barriers that have been set before her. Her regal stature and majestic presence show just a fraction of her strength.

Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Special Defence)

Type:

:
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow:
(Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary: (Toggle) Default effect: None.
Alternative effect: This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, from both its own attacks and those of other Pokemon. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
75/75/95/75/95/113

Attack: Rank 3
Defence: Rank 3
Special Attack: Rank 3
Speed: 130 (16% Acc Bonus)

Base Rank Total: 15
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2

Evolution Counters: 6/9

Moves:
*Level Up*

Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm

*Egg*

Iron Tail
Mirror Coat
Pursuit
Glare
Twister

*TM/HM*

Taunt
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Torment
Hidden Power (Rock 7)

*Tutor*

Aqua Tail
Grass Pledge

Total Moves: 24

Apsu the Totodile (♂)
Type:

Before Apsu was a part of SubwayJ's team he was always the odd one out. All of the other Totodile always wanted to party, but Apsu just wanted to stay at home by himself. However when he joined the party of SubwayJ he instantly became best friends with Helios and Demeter, and Now Apsu is much more open to adventure. On the team Apsu always keeps everybody alert to the task at hand planning ahead whenever needed!

Type:

: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.

Stats:
50/65/64/44/48/43

Special Attack: Rank 3
Speed: 37
Base Rank Total: 14

Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

Evolution Counters: 1/9
Dream Counters: 1/5

Moves:
*Level Up*

Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage
Bite
Scary Face
Ice Fang
Flail
Thrash

*Egg*

Aqua Jet
Block
Metal Claw
Mud Sport
Razor Wind

*TM/HM*

Ice Beam
Protect
Surf
Rock Slide
Waterfall

*Tutor*

Water Pledge
Total Moves: 20

Helios the Chimchar (♂)
Type:

Helios is one of the most energetic pokemon on SubwayJ's team. Always eager to get going, he keeps Apsu and Demeter always on their feet. Sometimes quick to act, he relies on the thinking skills of Apsu to avoid many sticky situations. Considering his energy, Helios is definitely the strongest of the bunch, and will power through anything that may trouble the others!

Nature: Hasty (+Speed, -Defence)

Type:

: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Iron Fist: (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

Stats:
44/58/44/58/44/61

Attack: Rank 2
Defence: Rank 1
Special Attack: Rank 2
Speed: 71 (17% Acc Bonus)

Base Rank Total: 13

Evolution Counters: 1/9
Dream Counters: 1/5

Moves:
*Level Up*

Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment
Slack Off

*Egg*

Assist
Encore
Fake Out
Helping Hand
Counter

*TM/HM*

Flamethrower
Acrobatics
Protect
U-Turn
Shadow Claw

*Tutor*

Fire Pledge

Total Moves: 20

1Up the Amoonguss (♂)
Type:

1Up was given to Subway in a trade. Right after the trade occurred, 1Up instantly took a liking to his new trainer who seemed to like him back. As an Amoonguss he is quite strong both offensively and defensively and is certainly a valuable addition to Subway's team!

Type:

:
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breathe through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Effect Spore: (Toggle) Default effect: This Pokemon has a stockpile of defensive spores which it releases on opponents who strike with contact attacks. There is a 10% chance each of poison, paralysis, and sleep.
Alternative effect: The Pokemon is more adept at using Powder attacks, resulting in their accuracy being increased by 10%.
Regenerator: (Passive) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
114/85/70/85/80/30

Special Attack: Rank 4
Special Defence: Rank 3
Speed: 26
Base Rank Total: 18

Evolution Counters: 6/6

Moves:
*Level Up*

Absorb
Growth
Astonish
Bide
Mega Drain
Ingrain
Faint Attack
Sweet Scent
Spore
Giga Drain
Synthesis
Rage Powder
Solarbeam
Clear Smog

*Egg*

Gastro Acid
Stun Spore
Endure
Rollout
Defense Curl

*TM/HM*
Substitute
Protect
Sludge Bomb
Sunny Day
Venoshock
Hidden Power (Fire 7)

*Tutor*

Foul Play

Total Moves: 26

Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpAtk)

Type: Fighting

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Sheer Force: (Toggle)No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.
Guts: (Passive)This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Iron Fist: (Passive) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats: (Impish Nature)

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4 (+)
Sp Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Sp Def: Rank 3
Spe: 45

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Moves:

Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up Slap
Chip Away
Hammer Arm
Rock Slide
Focus Punch
Bulk Up
Smack Down
Dynamicpunch
Superpower
Scary Face
Low Kick

Mach Punch
Wide Guard
Detect
Endure
Foresight
Counter
Comet Punch
Reversal

Stone Edge
Poison Jab
Façade
Taunt
Payback
Substitute
Dig
Earthquake
Brick Break
Rest
Retaliate
Low Sweep
Giga Impact
Bulldoze
Smack Down
Grass Knot
Focus Blast
Toxic
Return

Ice Punch
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Drain Punch
Sleep Talk
Block
Helping Hand
Knock Off
Snore

Total Moves: 53

Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)

Type: Water

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Water Absorb: This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Hydration: (Passive) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats: (Bold Nature)

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 2(-)
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65

EC: 6/6
MC:
DC:
5/5

Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Covet
Quick Attack
Trump Card
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Aurora Beam
Aqua Ring
Hydro Pump
Bite
Muddy Water
Acid Armor
Haze
Double-Edge
Baton Pass
Charm
Focus Energy
Take Down
Mist
Last Resort

Wish
Stored Power
Yawn
Endure
Fake Tears
Detect
Flail

Protect
Work Up
Round
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Hidden Power (Electric 7)
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Hyper Beam
Mimic
Rain Dance
Double Team
Surf
Scald
Brine
Bide
Reflect
Roar
Dig
Dive
Swagger
Substitute
Facade
Echoed Voice
Whirlpool
Rock Smash

Heal Bell
Helping Hand
Hyper Voice
Icy Wind
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Iron Tail
Aqua Tail
Swift
Mud-Slap

Total Moves: 67

Nature:
Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Speed)

Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:

Rock Head: (Passive) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Battle Armor: (Passive) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll: (Passive) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats: (Quiet Nature)
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 52 (-10EVA) (-)

EC 9/9
MC 0
DC 5/5

Moves
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Synthesis
Lava Plume
Flame Burst
Petal Dance
Heat Crash
Zap Cannon
Wood Hammer
Flare Blitz
Amnesia
Iron Defense
Leaf Tornado

Aromatherapy
Dragonbreath
Earth Power

Sunny Day
Flamethrower
Solarbeam
Protect
Earthquake
Will-O-Wisp
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Endure
Rock Slide
Light Screen
Dragon Tail
Substitute
Rest
Overheat
Low Sweep

Block
Low Kick
Stealth Rock
Sleep Talk

Total Moves: 42

Nature: Modest (+SpAtk, -Atk)

Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician: (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker: (Passive) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats: (Modest Nature)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 130
Base Rank Total: 21

EC 9/9
MC 1
DC 5/5

Moves:

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Paleo Wave
Metal Sound
Giga Drain
Weather Ball
Magnet Rise
Electro Ball
Head Smash
Rock Polish
Double Edge

Earth Power
Heat Wave
Vacuum Wave
Ancientpower
Trick
Ominous Wind

Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Protect
Hidden Power Ice (6)
Volt Switch
Flamethrower
Flash Cannon
Double Team
Calm Mind

Total Moves: 32

Nature: Brave (+Atk, - Speed)

Type: Psychic

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Overcoat: (Passive)This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).
Magic Guard: (Passive)This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Regenerator: (Passive) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats: (Brave Nature)
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 26 (-)
Base Rank Total:20

Moves:

Psywave
Reflect
Rollout
Snatch
Hidden Power (Ground 7)
Light Screen
Charm
Recover
Psyshock
Pain Split
Psychic
Endeavor
Future Sight

Trick
Imprison
Confuse Ray

Protect
Shadow Ball
Thunder
Trick Room
Energy Ball
Gyro Ball
Rock Slide

Magic Coat
Signal Beam
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Drain Punch
Thunderpunch
Helping Hand

Total Moves: 30

Colonel Mustard the Eevee (M)
Nature: Mild (+SpAtk, -Def)

Type: Normal

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away :
(Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
Anticipation: (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats: (Mild Nature)

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 55

EC: 2/6
DC: 1/5

Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Covet
Quick Attack

Endure
Stored Power
Yawn
Wish
Flail

Protect
Work Up
Round
Shadow Ball
Dig
Total Moves: 17

Miss Scarlet the Eevee (F)
Nature: Mild (+SpAtk, -Def)

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away :
(Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
Anticipation : (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats: (Mild Nature)

Spe: 55

EC: 1/6

Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Covet
Quick Attack

Endure
Flail
Yawn
Wish
Stored Power

Protect
Work Up
Round
Shadow Ball
Dig
Facade

Total Moves: 18

Mr. Boddy the Eevee (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Speed)

Abilities:
Run Away :
Anticipation: (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats: (Relaxed Nature)

Spe: 47 (-) (-10 EVA)

Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Covet
Quick Attack

Wish
Stored Power
Yawn
Flail
Curse

Protect
Work Up
Round
Dig
Shadow Ball
Toxic

Total Moves: 18

Edgar Stalwart, Jr. the Steelix (M)
Type:
Steel:
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:

Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sheer Force: (Toggle) Default effect: None.
Alternative effect: This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Stats:

Def: Rank 8
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 30

Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 8

Moves

Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Sandstorm
Slam

Defense Curl
Heavy Slam
Rollout
Stealth Rock
Block

Taunt
Protect
Dig
Gyro Ball
Earthquake
Torment

Total Moves: 25

Billy the Nidoran♂

Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)

Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
(Toggle) Default effect: This Pokemon's spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon.
Alternative effect: This Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.
Hustle: (Toggle) Default effect: None.
Alternative effect: This Pokemon puts immense force and speed into its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Spe: 50
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand

Disable
Head Smash
Sucker Punch
Counter
Beat Up

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb
Thunder
Blizzard

Total Moves: 19

Tetris the Cherubi (F)

Nature: Timid
-1Atk, +15% Spe, +5% Accuracy

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Ability:
Chlorophyll
(innate): During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 41 (+)

EC: 0/6

Moves:

Morning Sun
Tackle
Growth
Leech Seed
Helping Hand
Magical Leaf
Sunny Day

Weather Ball
Nature Power
Heal Pulse
Aromatherapy
Grasswhistle

Giga Drain
Protect
Double Team
Safeguard
Substitute

Bookworm the Syclant (M)

Nature: Naïve (+Speed, -Sp Def)

Type: Ice/Bug

Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats: (Naïve Nature)
Atk: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 140 (+23ACC) (+)

Moves:

Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
X-Scissor
Sheer Cold
Bug Buzz
Icicle Crash
Ice Punch

Silver Wind
Pin Missile
Tail Glow
Counter
Spikes

Hail
Blizzard
Dig
Acrobatics
Frost Breath
Rock Slide
Focus Blast
Endure

Total Moves: 28

Risk the Yanma (M)

Nature: Modest (+SpAtk, -Atk)

Type: Bug/Flying

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Speed Boost: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Frisk: (Innate) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Stats:

Atk:Rank 2 (-)
Def:Rank 2
SpA:Rank 4 (+)
SpD:Rank 2
Spe: 95
Base Rank Total: 16

DC: 2/5

Moves:
Tackle
Foresight
Quick Attack
Double Team
Sonicboom
Detect
Supersonic
Hypnosis
Air Slash
Ancientpower

Whirlwind
Pursuit
Signal Beam
Feint
Leech Life

Psychic
Toxic
Protect
Shadow Ball
U-Turn

Giga Drain
Tailwind

Catan the Venomoth (F)

Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Atk)

Type: Bug/Poison

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:

Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Wonder Skin: (Innate) The Pokemon's skin has an agent that heaviliy resists attempts to change its composition. It changes the accuracy of all non-damaging attacks to 50% before applying any other modifiers.

Stats (Timid Nature)

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+12 ACC) (+)
Base Rank Total: 17

Moves:

Tackle
Disable
Foresight
Supersonic
Confusion
PoisonPowder
Leech Life
Stun Spore
Psybeam
Silver Wind
Signal Beam
Sleep Powder
Quiver Dance
Psychic
Gust
Bug Buzz
Poison Fang

Morning Sun
Rage Powder
Baton Pass
Toxic Spikes
Agility

Protect
Toxic
Venoshock
U-Turn
Sludge Bomb

Giga Drain
Tailwind
Twister

Total Moves: 28

Candy Land the Glalie (M)

Nature: Quirky (No effect on stats)

Type:
Ice:
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus:
(Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Ice Body: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Moody: (Innate) This Pokemon's feelings are always fluctuating, and its mood at any given time greatly influences how it can act from one round to the next. In addition to its general nature, this Pokemon displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Stats:

Spe: 80
Weight Class: 6

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Ice Fang
Ice Beam
Ice Shard
Hail
Blizzard
Crunch
Sheer Cold

Bide
Disable
Hex
Weather Ball
Spikes

Safeguard
Frost Breath
Return
Shadow Ball
Earthquake
Taunt

Signal Beam

Total Moves: 24

Last edited:
SubwayJ: It's actually Protowatt, not Plicowatt. Unown should have rank 2 defence, not rank 3. Speaking of which, the star system has fallen out of favour and most people denote stats like "Rank 3" or "Rank 2". Also, Levitate's description is a bit longer than the one you've given (check the ability list) and all the 10% chances for the Hidden Power effects should be 20% and Hidden Power Water also has a "Douse" effect in addition to the speed drop.

Fix those things and you're APPROVED and I am now at 12.6 UC.

Trainer Name: AOPSUser
Pokemon: Syclant, Nidoking, Tyranitar, Butterfree, Cyclohm, Rampardos, Beedrill, Poliwag, Necturna, Bidoof, Porygon-Z, Infernape, Minccino, Espeon, Revenankh, Slowking, Krookodile, Woobat, Medicham, Metagross, Staryu, Eelektrik, Bronzor, Haxorus, Dragonite, Hydreigon, Garchomp, Kingdra, Shelgon, Trapinch, Swablu, Druddigon, Machamp, Yanmega, Snorlax, Huntail, Colossoil, Mollux, Stratagem, Volcarona, Fidgit, Aurumoth, Rotom, Onix, Tomohawk, Gallade, Sunflora
Dragon team: Cyclohm, Haxorus, Dragonite, Hydreigon, Garchomp, Kingdra, Shelgon, Trapinch, Swablu, Druddigon
Fighting team: Infernape, Revenankh, Medicham, Machamp, Tomohawk, Gallade
W/L/T: I-D-K

Dark/Psychic
Ranks: 0/4/1/3
Speed: 55
Abilities: Regenerator/Prankster/Defeatist
Nature: Bold
Item: Flame Necklace
Total Cost: 100

Normal/Fighting
HP: 80
Ranks: 5/2/1/2
Speed: 47 (-10% Eva.)
Abilities: Scrappy/Analytic/Guts
Nature: Brave
Item: Ancient Sword
Total Cost: 100

Berry Pocket:
2x Oran Berry
2x Leppa Berry
2x Cheri Berry
2x Chesto Berry
2x Pecha Berry
2x Rawst Berry
2x Aspear Berry

Items:
2x EXP. Share
1x Amulet Coin
2x Expert Belt
1x Leftovers
1x Focus Sash
1x Life Orb
1x Lucky Egg
1x Dragon Scale
1x DeepSeaTooth
1x Light Clay
1x Rotom Oven
1x Rotom Washer
1x Rotom Mower
1x Rotom Fridge
1x Rotom Fan
1x Dawn Stone
1x Sun Stone

2x Exploration Token

Raid-only items/glyphs:
1x Glyph of Ice Shard - Raises the base power of Ice Shard by 4 and its energy cost by 3.
1x Glyph of Icy Wind - Removes Icy Wind's Speed lowering effect. When Icy Wind is used, up to three (3) allied Pokemon can gain a Tailwind effect for two (2) actions.
1x Glyph of Ice Beam - Reduces threat generated by Ice Beam by 50%.
1x Glyph of Reflect - Causes Reflect to affect the entire team instead of three Pokémon only
1x Glyph of Meteor Mash - Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round. (Equipped to Metagross)
1x Badge of Valo(u)r
Berry Harvesting - Allows all your Pokémon to carry a berry in addition to another item - but not two berries at the same time

Pokeballs:
3x Great Ball
10x Heal Ball
10x Sport Ball

Healing Items:
1x Potion
1x Ether
1x Revive
Currency Counters: 109
Universal Counters: 14
Valo(u)r Counters: 1
Too lazy to update.
Too lazy to update

Referee Profile

Dragon Team:

Cyclohm [Gandalf] (M)
Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Passive) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Passive) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
SpA: Rank 5 (+)

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Thundershock
Charge
Rain Dance
Twister
Sonicboom
Spark
Dragon Tail
Discharge
Slack Off
Dragon Pulse
Hurricane
Weather Ball
Zap Cannon
Double Hit
Thrash
Whirlwind
Bide
Tri Attack
Outrage

DragonBreath
Hydro Pump
Magnet Rise
Heal Bell
Power Gem
Mud-Slap
Endure
Shock Wave
Dragon Dance
Gust
Water Pulse
Dragon Rush
Headbutt
Swift
Secret Power
Captivate
Natural Gift

Light Screen
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Protect
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Toxic
Hail
Blizzard
Substitute
Hidden Power (Ground 7)
Fire Blast
Volt Switch
Surf
Sunny Day
Ice Beam
Electroweb
Sleep Talk
Rest
Torment
Hyper Beam
Double Team
Roar
Earthquake
Charge Beam
Signal Beam
Snore
Hone Claws
Flash
Sandstorm
Attract
Round
Incinerate
Bulldoze
Trick Room
Dragon Claw
Facade
Frustration
Return
Strength
Waterfall
Aerial Ace
Giga Impact
Wild Charge

Total: 85/85 - MOVEPOOL COMPLETE

Haxorus "Frodo" (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -Special Attack, +14% Accuracy)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rivalry: (Passive) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender.
Mold Breaker: (Passive) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Unnerve (DW Unlocked): (Passive) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6
Spe: 112 (+)
+14% Accuracy

Attacks:

Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Giga Impact
Taunt
Guillotine
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Swords Dance

Counter
Night Slash
Endure
Reversal
Focus Energy
Razor Wind
Harden

X-Scissor
Dig
Double Team
Endeavor
Iron Tail
Aqua Tail
Superpower
Sleep Talk
Protect
Toxic
Rest
Payback
Poison Jab
Aerial Ace
Facade
Return
Frustration
Substitute
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Brick Break
Draco Meteor
Low Kick
Snore
Hone Claws
Roar
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Sunny Day
Hyper Beam
Rain Dance
Rock Tomb
Attract
Round
Focus Blast
Fling
Incinerate
Shadow Claw
Bulldoze
Dragon Tail
Grass Knot
Swagger
Rock Smash
Cut
Surf
Strength

Total: 68/68 - MOVEPOOL COMPLETE

Dragonite "Sam" (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks with BAP during the round will be halved.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (-)
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Outrage
Safeguard
Hyper Beam
Dragon Tail
Dragon Rush
Aqua Tail
Dragon Dance
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Roost
Wing Attack
Hurricane

Extremespeed
Aqua Jet
Water Pulse
Haze
Mist
Horn Drill
Body Slam
Endure
Focus Punch
Dynamicpunch
Shock Wave
Zap Cannon
Bide
Double-Edge

Toxic
Protect
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Icy Wind
Flamethrower
Substitute
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Frustration
Return
Rest
Double Team
Dive
Sky Drop
Fly
Heat Wave
Bind
Superpower
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Fire Blast
Blizzard
Thunder
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Surf
Rain Dance
Hail
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Bulldoze
Roar
Tailwind
Swagger

Dispel

Total: 72/116

Hydreigon "Sauron" (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Dragon/Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 113 (+)
+15% Accuracy

DC: N/A

Attacks:

Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Body Slam
Outrage
Dragon Pulse
Scary Face
Hyper Voice
Slam
Dragon Rush
Scary Face
Double Hit
Tri Attack
Work Up

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Head Smash
Thunder Fang
Assurance
Astonish
Screech
Wing Attack

Torment
Protect
Taunt
Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Aqua Tail
Superpower
Thunder Wave
Dragon Tail
Roost
Draco Meteor
Heat Wave
Iron Tail
Tailwind
Sleep Talk
Zen Headbutt
Toxic
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Surf
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Rest
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Hyper Beam
Stone Edge
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Acrobatics
Focus Blast
Frustration
Earthquake
Return
Double Team
Reflect
Rock Tomb
Facade
Attract
Thief
Round
Echoed Voice
Charge Beam
Incinerate
Payback
Giga Impact
Psych Up
Swagger
U-Turn
Substitute
Flash Cannon
Fly
Strength
Signal Beam
Snore
Spite
Uproar

Total: 83/83 - MOVEPOOL COMPLETE

Garchomp "Gimli" (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +16% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Dragon/Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Passive) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin (DW Unlocked): (Passive) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
Spe: 118 (+)
+16% Accuracy

Attacks:

Tackle
Sand-Attack
Dragon Rage
Take Down
Sandstorm
Sand Tomb
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dig
Dragon Rush
Dual Chop
Crunch
Fire Fang

Outrage
Scary Face
Thrash
Body Slam
Double-Edge
Endure
Whirlpool
Mud Shot
Mud-Slap
Natural Gift

Protect
Earthquake
Toxic
Earth Power
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Rest
Dragon Pulse
Iron Head
Frustration
Rain Dance
Sleep Talk
Surf
Stone Edge
Return
Brick Break
Sunny Day
Iron Tail
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Dragon Tail
Draco Meteor
Roar
Aerial Ace
Double Team
Substitute
Shadow Claw
Rock Smash
Poison Jab
Strength
Swagger
Aqua Tail

Total: 57/79

Kingdra "Legolas" (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +11% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Water/Dragon

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Passive) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Passive) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Spe: 98 (+)
+11% Accuracy

Attacks:

Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
Bubblebeam
Agility
Brine
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
Twister
Dragon Dance
Yawn

Muddy Water
Octazooka
Outrage
Endure
Disable
Clear Smog
Flail
Bide
Water Pulse
Double-Edge
Mimic
Whirlpool

Rain Dance
Ice Beam
Dive
Surf
Icy Wind
Double Team
Bounce
Protect
Scald
Rest
Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Sleep Talk
Draco Meteor
Blizzard
Toxic
Waterfall
Hyper Beam
Hail
Iron Head
Substitute
Facade
Return
Frustration
Facade
Giga Impact

Total: 50/72

Shelgon "Aragorn" (M)
Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defense)

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Passive) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Overcoat (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 50

EC: 7/9

Attacks:

Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Dragon Claw
Double-Edge
Crunch
Zen Headbutt
Protect
Dragonbreath
Scary Face

Endure
Hydro Pump
Thrash
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush

Brick Break
Fire Blast
Rock Slide
Flamethrower
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Double Team

Total: 25/75

Trapinch "Peregrin" (M)

Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter: (Passive) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Arena Trap: (Passive) This Pokemon has great knowledge of the field and can always remain close to an earthbound foe no matter where it runs, flying opponents and levitating Pokemon are unaffected.
Sheer Force (DW Locked): (Toggle) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.

Stats:
Spe: 8 (-)
-10% Evasion

EC: 1/9

Attacks:

Bite
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Sand Tomb
Mud-Slap
Bide
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Dig
Superpower
Earthquake
Fissure
Crunch
Feint

Endure
Flail
Mud Shot
Focus Energy
Quick Attack

Protect
Swagger
Rock Tomb
Double Team

Total: 23

Swablu "Saruman" (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Normal/Flying

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Passive) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Cloud Nine (DW Locked): (Activated) Pokemon with Cloud Nine will not suffer any negative effects of weather, but will benefit from all positive effects. Sunny Day and Rain Dance do not increase the damage of attacks against them, or decrease the damage of their attacks. They suffer no damage in Hail and Sandstorm. Their SolarBeam will retain its BAP in Hail, Rain Dance, and Sandstorm, while the charge is still removed under Sunny Day. SolarBeam always charges against them, Blizzard, Thunder and Hurricane will always check with their 70% accuracy (or 50% if a weather effect reduces it.)

Cloud Nine also has a command that can nullify weather on the field.

Command: (Ability: Cloud Nine)

Stats:
Spe: 43 (-)
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Peck
Growl
Astonish
Sing
Fury Attack
Safeguard
Mist
Round
Natural Gift
Take Down
Dragon Pulse
Perish Song

Agility
Endure
Haze
Dragon Rush
Hyper Voice

Toxic
Ice Beam
Solarbeam
Protect
Double Team

Total: 22

Druddigon "Meriadoc" (M)
Nature: Careful (+Special Defense, -Special Attack)

Abilities:
Rough Skin: (Passive) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.
Sheer Force: (Toggle) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Mold Breaker (DW Locked): (Passive) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 48

EC: N/A
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Leer
Scratch
Hone Claws
Bite
Scary Face
Dragon Rage
Slash
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Outrage

Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Sucker Punch
Crush Claw
Snatch

Protect
Double Team
Earthquake
Dig
Substitute

Total: 20

Fighting Team:

Infernape "Vanguard" (M)
The name Vanguard copyrighted by Leethoof and Treadshot A1. Vagnuard the Chimchar is a trademark of A1 Incorporated.

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +18% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Fire/Fighting
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW UNLOCKED): (Passive) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:
Spe: 125 (+)
+18% Accuracy

Moves:

Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Mach Punch
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Slack Off
Acrobatics
Fire Spin
Facade
Feint
Punishment
Calm Mind

Focus Punch
Encore
Fake Out
Blaze Kick
Assist
Counter
Endure
Quick Guard
Submission
Focus Energy
Double Kick

Protect
Fire Blast
U-Turn
Flamethrower
Blast Burn
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Endeavor
Low Kick
Stealth Rock
Grass Knot
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Covet
Gunk Shot
Iron Tail
Protect
Substitute
Double Team
Focus Blast
Dig
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Brick Break

Total: 53/100

Revenankh "Tutankhamen" (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)

Type: Ghost/Fighting
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Passive) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Passive) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator (DW Unlocked): (Passive) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 65

Attacks:

Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch
Power Whip
Hammer Arm
Moonlight
Punishment
Revenge
Vital Throw
Grudge

Shadow Sneak
Counter
Mach Punch
Focus Punch
Drain Punch
Endure
Superpower
Trick
Wide Guard
Destiny Bond
Curse
Secret Power

Taunt
Protect
Earthquake
Toxic
Substitute
Double Team
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Return
Telekinesis
Rest
Facade
Pain Split
Sleep Talk
Helping Hand
Ice Punch
Rock Slide
Smack Down
Payback
Low Sweep
Sunny Day
Sandstorm
Rock Tomb
Torment
Dual Chop
Knock Off
Poison Jab
Giga Impact
Bind
Snore

Dispel
Shadow Mend

Total: 58/90

Medicham "Karate Kid" (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -1 Special Attack, +10% Accuracy)

Type: Fighting/Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Pure Power: (Passive) This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by 1 Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
Telepathy (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 [5 Pure Power]
Spe: 92 (+)
+10% Accuracy

Attacks:

Bide
Meditate
Confusion
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Swagger
Mind Reader
Feint
Calm Mind
Hi Jump Kick
Recover
Force Palm
Reversal
Power Trick
Acupressure
Psych Up
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Detect

Fake Out
Bullet Punch
Drain Punch
Psycho Cut
Baton Pass
Secret Power
Endure
Foresight
Dynamicpunch
Counter

Protect
Focus Punch
Substitute
Zen Headbutt
Double Team
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Double Team
Pain Split
Sleep Talk
Gravity
Helping Hand
Magic Coat
Low Kick
Toxic
Telekinesis
Return
Frustration
Trick
Retaliate
Giga Impact

Total: 50/93

Machamp "Chuck" (M)

Type: Fighting

Abilities:
Guts: (Passive) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Passive) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW Unlocked): (Passive) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Spe: 47 (-)
Base Rank Total: 19
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw
Cross Chop
Dynamicpunch
Submission
Wake-Up Slap
Scary Face
Wide Guard
Cross Chop

Close Combat
Counter
Encore
Bullet Punch
Meditate
Heavy Slam
Focus Punch
Bide

Toxic
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Protect
Superpower
Stone Edge
Focus Blast
Dig
Brick Break
Rock Slide

Total: 35/95

Tomohawk "Red Hawk" (M)

Type: Flying/Fighting

Abilities:
Intimidate:
(Trigger) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Prankster: (Passive) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Justified (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Spe: 85

Attacks:

Scratch
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Taunt
Hyper Voice
Superpower
Rest
Work Up
Retaliate
Bulk Up
Submission
Sunny Day
Aura Sphere
Aerial Ace
Morning Sun
Whirlwind
Rain Dance
Earth Power
Air Slash
Heat Wave
Sky Drop
Hurricane
Healing Wish

Rapid Spin
Yawn
Baton Pass
Confuse Ray
Haze

Protect
Substitute
Double Team
Brick Break
Return
Toxic
Fly
Roost
Bounce
Hyper Beam
Reflect
Stealth Rock
After You
Tailwind
Sleep Talk
Rest
Hidden Power (Ice 7)

Total: 48

Gallade "Chivalry" (M)
Nature: Rash (+Special Attack, -Special Defense)

Type: Psychic/Fighting
Psychic:
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Passive) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Justified (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 3 (-)

Attacks:

Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Imprison
Future Sight
Charm
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Stored Power
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Leer
Fury Cutter
Slash
Swords Dance
Psycho Cut
Helping Hand
Feint
False Swipe
Protect
Close Combat

Skill Swap
Shadow Sneak
Encore
Disable
Destiny Bond

Psyshock
Substitute
Return
Reflect
Light Screen

Total: 37/123

Pokemon Team:

Syclant(*) "GlassAnt" (F)
Nature: Naive (Gives a 15% boost to Speed (Rounded up), +23% Accuracy, -1 * to Special Defense)
Type: Ice/Bug

Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Passive) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Passive) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW) [UNLOCKED]: (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:

SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 140 (+)
+23% Accuracy

Attacks:

Ice Punch
Leer (*)
Leech Life (*)
Scratch (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Ice Shard (*)
Slash (*)
Bug Bite (*)
Icicle Spear (*)
Icy Wind (*)
Hail
X-Scissor
Avalanche
Ice Beam
Bug Buzz
Sheer Cold
Fury Attack

Earth Power (*)
Tail Glow (*)
Signal Beam (*)
Counter
Water Pulse
Silver Wind

Acrobatics (*)
Protect (*)
Blizzard
Substitute
Focus Blast
Protect

Total: 29

Nidoking (*) "Captain Nido" (M)
Nature: Mild (+ * Special Attack, - * Defense)

Type: Poison/Ground

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Toggle) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Passive) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.
Sheer Force (DW) [UNLOCKED]: (Toggle) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.

Stats:
Nidoking
Spe: 85

Attacks:

Tackle (*)
Leer (*)
Peck (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Double Kick (*)
Poison Sting (*)
Fury Attack (*)
Horn Attack (*)
Helping Hand (*)
Toxic Spikes
Poison Jab
Horn Drill
Flatter
Captivate
Megahorn
Earth Power

Sucker Punch (*)
Poison Tail (*)
Counter (*)
Head Smash
Endure

Ice Beam (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Sludge Bomb (*)
Protect
Flamethrower

Total: 26/123

Tyranitar (*) "Hitler" (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+ * Defense, - *15% Speed, - 10% Accuracy)
Type: Rock/Dark

Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:

Sand Stream: (Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10 EN to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9 EN with a command.

Command: (Ability: Sand Stream)

The flying gravel and rocks of Sandstorm will do two (2) damage per action to Pokemon that do not have hard bodies (Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-types) or the Sand Veil, Sand Strength, or Sand Throw abilities.
Unnerve (DW) [UNLOCKED]: (Passive) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Def: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 53 (-)

Attacks:

Thrash (*)
Bite (*)
Leer (*)
Sandstorm (*)
Screech (*)
Chip Away (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Scary Face (*)
Dark Pulse
Earthquake
Crunch
Stone Edge
Payback
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Hyper Beam
Giga Impact

Outrage (*)
Dragon Dance (*)
Stealth Rock (*)
Pursuit
Assurance
Endure

Return (*)
Smack Down (*)
Substitute
Protect
Dig
Fire Blast
Thunderpunch
Double Team
Dragon Tail
Bulldoze

Total: 34/105

Butterfree "Compound Lens" (F)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -1 Attack, +8% Accuracy)

Type: Bug/Flying
Nature: Timid (Adds 15% Speed, Subtracts 1 *, adds 8% accuracy)

Abilities:
Compouneyes: (Passive) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Tinted Lens: (DW UNLOCKED) (Passive) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).

Stats:
Spe: 81 (+)
Base Rank Total: 15
+8% Accuracy

EC: 5/5

Attacks:

Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Harden
Confusion
Poisonpowder
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Gust
Supersonic
Whirlwind
Psybeam
Bug Buzz
Quiver Dance
Silver Wind
Tailwind
Safeguard

Snore
Iron Defense
Roost

Substitute
Toxic
Solarbeam
Venoshock
Protect
U-Turn

Total: 27/83

Rampardos (Jason) M
Nature: Rash

Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Sheer Force [DW Unlocked]: (Toggle) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Atk: Rank 7
SpA (+): Rank 4
SpD (-): Rank 1
Spe: 58

6/6 EC
0 MC
5/5 DC

Moves:
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Take Down
Scary Face
Assurance
Zen Headbutt
Head Smash
Screech

Hammer Arm
Crunch
Whirlwind
Thrash
Stomp

Fire Punch
Fire Blast
Substitute
Stone Edge
Thuderbolt
Ice Beam
Earthquake

Total: 22

Beedrill "D'aww!" (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type: Bug/Poison

Abilities:
Swarm: (Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Sniper (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.

Stats:
Spe: 75

EC: 5/5

Attacks:

Poison Sting
String Shot
Bug Bite
Harden
Fury Attack
Focus Energy
Twineedle
Rage
Pursuit
Toxic Spikes
Pin Missile
Agility
Assurance
Poison Jab
Endeavor

Endure

Electroweb
Iron Defense
Drill Run
Roost
Brick Break
Toxic
Protect

Poliwag "KyogreToad" (M)

Nature: Bold (+1 * Defense, -1 * Attack)

Abilities:
Water Absorb (Passive): This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Damp (Passive): This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.
Swift Swim (Innate, DW Locked): (Passive) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Spe: 90

EC: 4/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
DoubleSlap
Rain Dance
Body Slam
Bubblebeam
Amnesia
Belly Drum
Mud Shot
Wake-Up Slap
Hydro Pump
Mud Bomb

Encore
Haze
Water Pulse
Ice Ball
Mind Reader

Toxic
Scald
Protect
Double Team
Surf

Total: 24

Necturna "Princess Peach" (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass / Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Forewarn: (Passive) This Pokemon is more adept than usual at sensing and reacting to the opponent's attacks. As a result, it gets a bonus move substitution that must have a condition in the format "If Pokemon X uses move Y", with no further qualifiers or additional clauses allowed. This bonus substitution may go anywhere in the list of substitutions the pokemon makes, but it must be indicated with "Bonus" or "Bonus Sub" or something similar in front of the bonus substitution.
Telepathy (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 70 (-)
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Pain Split
Power Whip
Shadow Ball
Natural Gift
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Horn Leech

Sketch Soak
Future Sight
Leaf Storm
Curse
Ingrain
Gravity
Leaf Blade

Protect
Hidden Power (Fighting 7)
Return
Toxic
Energy Ball
Shadow Claw
Giga Drain
Synthesis
Skill Swap
Seed Bomb
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Trick
Rest
Substitute
Double Team
Payback
Psychic
Frustration
Hyper Beam

Dispel
Shadow Mend

Total: 42

(It's shiny. Sue me.)

Bidoof "Big Bidofo" (M)

Nature: Brave (+1 Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Abilities:
Simple: (Passive) This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness, but the same actual stage. (e.g. Swords Dance/Screech is still a 2 stage boost/drop but is calculated as 4 stages). Stat benefits/reductions still maximize at 6 effective stages.
Unaware: (Passive) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Moody: (DW LOCKED) (Passive) This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:
Base Rank Total: 12
-10% Evasion

MC: 2

Moves:

Tackle
Growl
Defense Curl
Rollout
Headbutt
Hyper Fang
Yawn

Endure
Sleep Talk
Skull Bash
Rock Climb
Quick Attack

Protect
Substitute
Toxic
Return
Frustration

Total: 17

Porygon-Z [Micah Sanders]
Nature: Modest (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)

Abilities:

Adaptability:
Type: Passive
The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Download:
At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Analytic (Dream World):
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 90

Attacks:

Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise
Tri Attack
Discharge
Recycle
Lock On
Zap Cannon
Hyper Beam

Wonder Room
Magic Coat
Signal Beam
Swift
Pain Split
Swift

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Solarbeam
Teleport
Psyshock
Hyper Beam

Total: 26

Mincinno "Murderer" (F)

Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)

Abilities:
Cute Charm: (Passive) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Technician: (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Skill Link (DW LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats:
Spe: 75

Moves:

Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
Doubleslap
Encore
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap
Wake-Up Slap
Charm
Hyper Voice
Last Resort

Knock Off
Endure
Sleep Talk
Flail
Mud-Slap

Rest
Dig
Double Team
Protect
Facade

Espeon "EspyOwned" (F)

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -1 Attack, +19% Accuracy)

Type: Psychic

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Passive) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Magic Bounce (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Stats:
Spe: 127 (+)
+19% Accuracy

Moves:

Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Last Resort
Take Down
Trump Card
Bite
Baton Pass
Covet
Charm
Double-Edge
Confusion
Swift
Psybeam
Future Sight
Psychic
Morning Sun

Endure
Yawn
Stored Power
Wish
Detect

Protect
Work Up
Double Team
Toxic

Total: 30

Slowking "Hermit" (F)
Nature: Relaxed (+Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Water/Psychic

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Passive) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Own Tempo: (Passive) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Regenerator: (DW UNLOCKED) (Passive) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Slack Off
Heal Pulse
Water Pulse
Psychic
Rain Dance
Amnesia
Psych Up
Zen Headbutt
Power Gem
Nasty Plot
Swagger
Trump Card

Future Sight
Sleep Talk
Wonder Room
Me First
Mud Sport
Endure
Safeguard
Counter
Zap Cannon
Brine
Pay Day
Body Slam
Focus Punch
Dynamicpunch
Nightmare
Dream Eater
Bide

Rest
Ice Beam
Scald
Toxic
Recycle
After You
Surf
Psyshock
Protect
Blizzard
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Dig
Focus Blast
Thunder Wave
Dragon Tail
Substitute
Icy Wind
Magic Coat
Signal Beam
Trick Room
Reflect
Light Screen
Flash
Brick Break
Hail
Sunny Day

Total: 66/117

Krookodile "Krok" (M)
Nature: Jolly (-Special Attack, +15% Speed, +13% Accuracy)

Type: Ground/Dark

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Command: (Ability: Intimidate)
Moxie: (Passive) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Anger Point (DW Unlocked): (Passive) When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 106 (+)
+13% Accuracy

Attacks:

Leer
Rage
Bite
Sand-Attack
Torment
Sand Tomb
Assurance
Mud-Slap
Embargo
Swagger
Earthquake
Crunch
Thrash
Outrage

Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Beat Up
Counter
Mean Look

Protect
Return
Double Team
Smack Down
Stone Edge

Woobat "Probat" (F)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -Attack, +16% Accuracy)

Type: Flying/Psychic

Abilities:
Klutz: (Toggle) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, though an item is necessary to pull it off.
Unaware: (Passive) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Simple (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier (e.g. Swords Dance boosts Attack by four (4) stages, Bulk Up boosts Attack and Defense by two (2) stages each). Stat boosts and drops still maximize at six (6) stages.

Stats:
Spe: 83 (+)
+16% Accuracy

Attacks:

Confusion
Odor Sleuth
Gust
Assurance
Heart Stamp
Imprison
Air Cutter
Attract
Air Slash
Amnesia
Future Sight
Psychic
Endeavor

Roost
Stored Power
Helping Hand
Supersonic
Knock Off

Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Magic Coat
Sleep Talk
After You
Protect
Rest

Total: 26

Metagross "CPU" (U)
Nature: Sassy (+Special Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Psychic/Steel
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Passive) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW Unlocked): (Passive) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
Def: Rank 5
Spe: 60 (-)
Weight Class: 9 [7 Light Metal]
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Pursuit
Miracle Eye
Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Agility
Iron Defense
Psychic
Hyper Beam
Hammer Arm

Endure

Headbutt
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake
Gyro Ball
Bulldoze
Protect
Double Team

Staryu "Stargazer" (U)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -Attack, +22% Accuracy)

Abilities:
Illuminate: (Toggle) This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.
Natural Cure: (Passive) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Analytic (DW Locked): (Passive) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Spe: 98 (+)
Base Rank Total: 14
+22% Accuracy

Attacks:

Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Bubblebeam
Minimize

Aurora Beam
Barrier
Supersonic

Blizzard
Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Thunder
Hail
Rain Dance

Total: 17

Eelektrik "Eel Stew" (M)
Nature: Quiet (-15% Speed, -10% Evasion, +Special Attack)

Type: Electric

Abilities:
Levitate (Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Spe: 34 (-)
-10% Evasion

EC: 4/9

Attacks:

Tackle
Thunder Wave
Spark
Charge Beam
Bind
Acid
Discharge
Crunch
Thunderbolt
Acid Spray
Coil
Wild Charge
Gastro Acid
Zap Cannon
Thrash

Magnet Rise
Protect
Thunder
Double Team
Volt Switch
Rain Dance

Total: 21

Bronzor [Bronzor]
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 20 (-)
Weight Class: 4 [5 Heavy Metal]
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 5/6
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Levitate: (Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Heatproof: (Passive)
This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Heavy Metal (DW): (Passive) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Attacks:
Tackle
Confusion
Hypnosis
Impriosn
Confuse Ray
Extrasensory
Psywave
Iron Defense
Faint Attack
Safeguard
Future Sight
Metal Sound
Gyro Ball
Extrasensory
Heal Block
Heavy Slam

Earthquake
Payback
Reflect
Psyshock
Psychic

Gravity
Stealth Rock
Signal Beam
Ancientpower
Rollout

Total: 25

Yanmega "Sonic" (F)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, -Defense, +14% Accuracy)

Type: Flying/Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Speed Boost: (Passive) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Tinted Lens: (Passive) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resistance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Frisk (DW Unlocked): (Passive) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Stats:
Spe: 110 (+)
+14% Accuracy

Attacks:

Tackle
Foresight
Quick Attack
Double Team
Sonicboom
Hypnosis
Detect
Supersonic
Air Slash
Bug Buzz
Wing Attack
U-Turn
Night Slash
Bug Bite
Ancientpower
Pursuit
Uproar

Reversal
Whirlwind
Silver Wind
Double-Edge
Faint Attack

Solarbeam
Toxic
Sunny Day
Protect
Substitute

Total: 27

Snorlax "Gordo" (M)

Abilities:
Immunity: (Passive) This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.
Thick Fat: (Passive) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 125
Weight Class: 9
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile
Body Slam
Swallow
Rollout
Last Resort
Natural Gift
Snatch
Fling
Headbutt
Yawn
Belly Drum
Rest
Rollout
Crunch
Sleep Talk

Counter
Whirlwind
Double-Edge
Zen Headbutt
Fissure

Protect
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Fire Blast

Total: 34

Huntail "Bombshell" (F)
Nature: Lonely (+Attack, -Defense)

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Passive) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Water Veil (DW Unlocked): (Passive) Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 52

Attacks:

Clamp
Water Gun
Whirlpool
Iron Defense
Shell Smash
Bite
Screech
Water Pulse
Scary Face
Ice Fang
Baton Pass
Hydro Pump
Crunch
Aqua Tail

Endure
Aqua Ring
Muddy Water
Confuse Ray
Brine

Toxic
Rain Dance
Surf
Protect
Dive

Colossoil "Triassic" (F)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +14% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Dark/Ground

Abilities:
Rebound: (Activated) The Pokemon is able to bounce one layer of an entry hazard back from their side of the field to the other side with their immense strength and intuition.
Guts: (Passive) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Pressure (DW Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:
Spe: 110 (+)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 10
+14% Accuracy

Attacks:

Leer
Tackle
Bubblebeam
Bite
Rapid Spin
Body Slam
Dig
Bounce
Muddy Water
Magnitude
Pursuit
Stockpile
Swallow
Spit Up
Drill Run
Peck
Horn Attack
Crunch
Megahorn
Horn Drill

Fake Out
Water Spout
Sucker Punch
Encore
Fissure

Protect
Rain Dance
Sludge Wave
Earthquake
Double Team

Total: 30

Mollux "AquaFire" (F)
Nature: Bold (+Defense, -Attack)

Type: Fire / Poison
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Dry Skin: (Passive) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Illuminate (DW Locked): (Toggle)
This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.

Stats:
Spe: 76

Attacks:

Bide
Ember
Acid
Withdraw
Acid Spray
Confuse Ray
Clear Smog
Lava Plume

Aqua Ring
Heal Pulse
Rapid Spin
Fire Spin
Charm

Toxic
Protect
Will-O-Wisp
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

Dispel

Total: 18

Stratagem "Wulfenite" (U)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +26% Accuracy, -Attack)

Rock:
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Technician: (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW Unlocked): (Passive) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Spe: 150 (+)
+26% Accuracy

Attacks:

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Paleo Wave
Ancientpower
Double-Edge
Rock Polish
Head Smash
Metal Sound
Giga Drain
Weather Ball
Electro Ball

Earth Power
Trick
Vacuum Wave
Heat Wave
Mud-Slap

Fire Blast
Flash Cannon
Energy Ball
Protect
Toxic
Double Team
Stealth Rock

Dispel

Volcarona "Sun God" (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -Attack)

Type: Fire/Bug
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Passive) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW Unlocked): (Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Stats:
Spe: 115 (+)
+15% Accuracy

Attacks:

Ember
String Shot
Leech Life
Take Down
Flame Charge
Bug Buzz
Flare Blitz
Amnesia
Thrash
Flame Wheel
Bug Bite
Double-Edge
Gust
Fire Spin
Whirlwind

Endure
Foresight
Morning Sun
Magnet Rise
Zen Headbutt

Sunny Day
Fire Blast
Toxic
Protect
Double Team

Dispel

Fidgit "Handsome" (M)
Nature: Sassy (+Special Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Poison/Ground

Abilities:
Persistent:
(Passive) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
Vital Spirit: (Passive) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Prankster (DW Unlocked): (Passive) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Spe: 91 (-)
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Gust
Tailwind
Encore
Rapid Spin
Knock Off
Copycat
Whirlwind
Razor Wind
Clear Smog
Sludge Bomb
Air Slash
Gravity
Toxic Spikes
Body Slam
Lucky Chant
Me First
Heal Block
Magic Room
Wonder Room
Circle Throw
Comet Punch
Wide Guard
Earth Power

Heal Pulse
Wish
Me First
Spikes
Acid Spray

Shadow Ball
U-Turn
Sludge Wave
Toxic
Protect
After You
Helping Hand
Stealth Rock

Dispel

Total: 35

Aurumoth "Psycho" (M)
Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defense)

Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug:
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Weak Armor:
(Toggle) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
Illusion (DW Unlocked): (Passive) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:

Atk: 5
Def: 3 (-)
SpA: 5 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 94

Attacks:

Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse
Zen Headbutt
Will-O-Wisp
Reflect
Light Screen
Struggle Bug
Final Gambit
Wish
Dragon Dance
Quiver Dance
Silver Wind
Ominous Wind
Ancientpower
Healing Wish

Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Hydro Pump
Counter
Disable

Psychic
Psyshock
Double Team
Protect
Rain Dance

Total: 28

Rotom "Infectionator" (U)

Type: Electric/(Ghost/Water/Fire/Grass/Ice)
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
Rotom
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1 (0.3m)
Weight Class: 1 (0.3kg)

Rotom-C
Spe: 86
Size Class: 2 (1.3m)
Weight Class: 3 (25.3 kg)

Rotom-F
Size Class: 4 (2.3m)
Weight Class: 5 (100.03kg)

Rotom-H
Size Class: 2 (1.3m)
Weight Class: 3 (25.3kg)

Rotom-W
Size Class: 3 (1.8m)
Weight Class: 4 (50.3kg)

Attacks:

Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave

Ominous Wind
Swift
Sucker Punch
Mud-Slap
Pain Split

Thunderbolt
Thunder
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Shadow Ball

Forme only moves:
Leaf Storm (Mow)
Hydro Pump (Wash)
Overheat (Heat)
Blizzard (Frost)

Total: 18

Onix "Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu" (M)
Nature: Brave (+Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Rock/Ground
Rock:
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy: (Passive) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Weak Armor (DW Locked): (Toggle) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:
Def: Rank 6
Spe: 60 (-)
Size Class: 7
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Curse
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Stealth Rock
Rock Polish
Smack Down
Dragonbreath
Sandstorm
Slam

Rollout
Heavy Slam
Flail
Block
Rock Blast

Earthquake
Toxic
Protect
Roar
Double Team

Sunflora "Stalin" (M)
Nature: Bold (+Defense, -Attack)

Type: Grass
Grass:
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll:
(Passive) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Solar Power: (Passive) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).
Early Bird (DW Locked): (Passive) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.

Stats:
Spe: 30

DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Absorb
Growth
Mega Drain
Ingrain
Grasswhistle
Leech Seed
Endeavor
Razor Leaf
Sunny Day
Worry Seed
Giga Drain
Synthesis
Solarbeam
Double-Edge
Seed Bomb
Pound
Bullet Seed
Petal Dance
Leaf Storm

Bide
Endure
Encore
Nature Power
Curse

Protect
Double Team
Substitute
Energy Ball
Grass Knot

Last edited:
AOPSUser:
  • A pokemon's initial level-up moves are the moves it gets up to level 25 in any generation. Because of this, you can add Icy Wind to Syclar's, Tackle to Nidoran's and Thrash to Larvitar's.
  • The accuracy boost for Syclar is 25% ((new speed^2)/435 because it's a first-stager in a two-stage evo line). Even if it did reach 42%, there is a minimum limit of 5% and a maximum limit of 30%.
  • You also need to add in the Size Class and Weight Class of each of your pokemon (these can be found in the same place you found the rest of the stats).
  • The Mountaineer description you have is out of date. Check the Data Audit Thread's abilities post for the correct description.
  • If you're using a +special defence nature on Larvitar, its special defence rank should be 3.
Luckily these are relatively straightforward changes, so make them all and you're APPROVED. Welcome to ASB.

In unrelated news, this brings my UC total to 19.5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)