Regular Trade Thread,Weird Username (20/3 Now with a 2nd (Modest) Celebi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, im interested in

Suicune from Alpha Sapphire
Calm - Pressure - UT - Lv 50 - Master Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ice Fang - Aurora Beam - Mist - Mirror Coat

What are you willing to trade for?
Something interesting, either an equivalent soft-reset or a great breedable that I don't have. But already I have a clone so that's not a problem.
Hey I am interested in these Pokemon of your Trade Thread:

Diancie from AS
Timid - Clear Body - UT - Lv 50 - Cherish Ball
31/24-25/31/31/29/31
Diamond Storm - Moonblast - Dazzling Gleam - Protect
Stock: 1 (will arrange to be clone on confirmation of trade)
Non Redis

Latias from Alpha Sapphire
Bold - Levitate - UT - Lv 30 - Poke Ball
26-27/31/31/31/30/31
Heal Pulse - Dragon Breath - Mist Ball - Psycho Shift
Stock: 1 (will arrange to be clone on request only)
Non Redis

Please CMT for them :) I would also do BP too for these if you don't find anything in my Trade Thread which interests you.
Well we are still yet to do the Zekrom & Reshiram trade, I didnt know that you had edited your post about the breedable. I'll find something from the thread to add to that as the original CMT was for Latias.

Something interesting, either an equivalent soft-reset or a great breedable that I don't have. But already I have a clone so that's not a problem.

Well we are still yet to do the Zekrom & Reshiram trade, I didnt know that you had edited your post about the breedable. I'll find something from the thread to add to that as the original CMT was for Latias.
I am a little bit confused. We made a deal but we don't traded sadly. Please tell me exactly what I need to trade you for the stuff I want from you. :)

I am a little bit confused. We made a deal but we don't traded sadly. Please tell me exactly what I need to trade you for the stuff I want from you. :)
Cobalion, Latias (as your original CMT) and Diancie for Zekrom, Reshiram & shiny Pawniard.

While we're at it could you clone a few Diancie as well as one copy back of the Latias please?

Last edited:
Cobalion, Latias (as your original CMT) and Diancie for Zekrom, Reshiram & shiny Pawniard.

While we're at it could you clone a few Diancie as well please?
Thanks for offering me your Cobalion too :) Yes I can clone your Diancie :) I have a Kadabra and I will sendt to to you when we are going to trade so please send it back to me. :)
I need 5 minutes to come online okay ? :)

Thanks for offering me your Cobalion too :) Yes I can clone your Diancie :) I have a Kadabra and I will sendt to to you when we are going to trade so please send it back to me. :)
I need 5 minutes to come online okay ? :)
You wanted the Cobalion originally. Do you still want it?

I'll need the Latias cloned too. Just one copy please. But if I could have six of the Diancie back that would be great.

I may need a little more than five minutes but I wont be long.

You wanted the Cobalion originally. Do you still want it?

I'll need the Latias cloned too. Just one copy please. But if I could have six of the Diancie back that would be great.

I may need a little more than five minutes but I wont be long.
Okay then just tell me when you are available for our Trade :) I like your Cobalion but it is Naive Nature and this isn't sadly a recommended Nature but I think I can deal with it. Sure I can make clones of that Diancie too.

Okay then just tell me when you are available for our Trade :) I like your Cobalion but it is Naive Nature and this isn't sadly a recommended Nature but I think I can deal with it. Sure I can make clones of that Diancie too.
Well you wanted the Cobalion a few weeks ago (and I'll agree to disagree on the nature.)

I won't be more than ten minutes from now.

Well you wanted the Cobalion a few weeks ago (and I'll agree to disagree on the nature.)

I won't be more than ten minutes from now.
Timid or Jolly Nature had been a way better. Does your Sync failed when you caught it ? I could use that Cobalion i believe.

Timid or Jolly Nature had been a way better. Does your Sync failed when you caught it ? I could use that Cobalion i believe.
It's what I was going the whole time and it's a recommended nature from the Gen V analysis but I've seen it mentioned since its' bump to UU.

It's what I was going the whole time and it's a recommended nature from the Gen V analysis but I've seen it mentioned since its' bump to UU.
Okay it's not bad at all in no case. I mean Cobalion has the same SP.Atk and Atk Base so a Mixed Set would be finde too.

Okay it's not bad at all in no case. I mean Cobalion has the same SP.Atk and Atk Base so a Mixed Set would be finde too.
I know :)

I've added you and am ready to trade. Here's what I think we need to do.
Trade Latias, Cobalion & Diancie for Zekrom, Reshiram and Pawniard.
You clone Latias x 1 & Diancie x 6
We trade again with you giving seven fodder (including the Kadabra that you want to evolve.)

I know :)

I've added you and am ready to trade. Here's what I think we need to do.
Trade Latias, Cobalion & Diancie for Zekrom, Reshiram and Pawniard.
You clone Latias x 1 & Diancie x 6
We trade again with you giving seven fodder (including the Kadabra that you want to evolve.)
That sounds good :) I will add you now too :)

Is this Blue Pentagon and Shiny?:

Entei from Alpha Sapphire
Adamant - Pressure - UT - Lv 50 - Luxury Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fire Fang - Flamethrower - Swagger - Stomp
Stock: About 25, thanks to Nelson Tangela
Non Redis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)