Serious Relationships and Sex Ed Thread

like the "real life" thread, i assure you that it can be interesting enough on its own to just read other people's experiences. and i hold that other people feel the same. why not let people post and see if discussion arises rather than assuming there won't be? i really do not think gabe intended to puff himself up; he was just taking initiative to post. what would you rather, a 73-post circlejerk thread filled with terrible one-liners and shopped batman comics?

i don't believe in any god, but i suppose i took it as an omen from my dear friend that my life was not yet ready to be ended, that i had some sort of purpose. i have found little direction with my life after that experience, and i find myself almost entirely asexual after. sex does not appeal to me. it only brings to the surface what i tie to a stone and throw into the river.
assuming this is true (i'm really sorry as well, that's just awful) and uh i guess this was post elena and the time you like fought a fucking deer in the woods and your dick was pulsating out of your body. but anyway, if that's true, your asexuality is an interesting phenomenon -- the emotional impact of his loss was really strong enough to damp down any even unconscious sexual impulses?

edit: yeah i guess i was just impressed he would make all that up, since i couldn't find it on google

because gabe and I were and are attempting to have a serious thread

for the last fucking time, treat serious threads the way they deserve to be treated

why is this SO HARD

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
if you dont have anything nice to say then shut the fuck up or i'll infract you, and i can infract mods so don't get nippy with me matthew

You have one person who actually contributed (the one who wanted this thread made in the first place lol), one troll post and a one liner. Wow, so much discussion man, you're totally right.
Well yeah, it doesn't really help that people like you bitched about it the entire time. I'm really sorry you had to be so defensive about this

I think instead of sharing experiences or some crap, this thread should be Gabe teaching us his master skillz at picking up hawt babes. That way we could all totally score like he did.
Only on Smogon would I be treated this way. Dude, I'm not a player or anything. There are people I know that are much more adept at me.

And I don't really have any advice besides don't be an idiot and make her laugh? Don't be the type of guy she's uneasy with and dont be dramatic because nobody likes drama and everybody likes to be with a funny person.

because gabe and I were and are attempting to have a serious thread

for the last fucking time, treat serious threads the way they deserve to be treated
h
why is this SO HARD
It's cool, at least we tried.

I really just can't imagine the process that went behind you creating the idea for this thread in your head to thinking it was a good idea to post it

"hey I fingered a girl in high school, better tell a bunch of strangers about it" ???
What are you, Catholic? Seriously I don't know why talking to strangers about life is a big thing to you people

Why are so many people repressed about this stuff on Smogon? It's a part of life.

My wife and I have been married for four years and we have a 15 month old and she's 6 months pregnant. So my sex life is pretty slow right now. About once a week tbh. If schedules work out (like right now we've had a lot of time off because of holidays) we can get a combo going but usually just Saturday afternoon.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Like what do you want to know about sexual experiences?

I have a couple few notches in my belt (aside from my 4-ish year relationship ending about eight months ago). I guess I first kissed a girl in middle school, must have been around eighth grade. Cute girl, jewish with freckles adorable. Freshmen year of highschool I dated a lot of girls and rounded up every base that year (felt good man). Sophmore year I met the, supposed, love of my life, Sara, and we dated for four years. We had sex multiple times a week and that was fun while it lasted. I think the next big jump in that was when Sara and I took our first break, I fucked one of her best friends on a camping trip, amazed she took me back after that.

The next following years I was a good boyfriend to her -- then college rolled around and I got scared by her leaving to California. My terrified nature must've shown because we started distancing ourselves from each other. Our relationship ended and I hooked up with one of her old friends, 50/50 spite and awesome person. Met user: Sarenji on the trip I took to see her. He can attest she was a pretty girl.

After that I've been boozing and whoring around trying to get over Sara. It's been alright -- in the time I've had a really bad experience where a girl stole my car keys + wallet, made me fuck her three times in a night, choked me out, and made me bleed from scratching = no fun.

Meeting girls isn't extraordinarily hard in college, I'm glad that idea wasn't some wishful ignorance on my part. I do think finding a decent girl to date is increasingly harder. It's hard to commit in college I feel -- but maybe I'm just not dating material.

I'll just put that out there. It isn't interesting or fun but it's actually kind of funny to see quick-progression. Plus I find this thread hilarious.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The funniest sexual experience I've ever had was this one time I was hooking up with a girl outside of a movie theater in my car and while we were finishing up getting back dressed and stuff, a police officer drove up next to my car and started knocking on my door cause the windows were all fogged up and I guess we were looking conspicuous.

I couldn't find my glasses or pants and the girl couldn't find her bra so I opened up the door in nothing but my boxers, fully expecting to like... get carted off to jail but the police officer just looked at us with a coy face and said "are you guys alright in here?" and when we shook our heads yes he just told us to "hurry up and be on our way this is no place for loitering."

Scared the shit out of me lol

I stopped reading after he snaps off the wax. Mainly because I know how that ends. My roommate was told while browsing a sex shop and felt like sharing.

I might share my stories later.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@Lonelyness

A similar situation happened to me actually, except we were parked outside of some random building (my hometown has fuck all for nice secluded spots). My gf and I at the time were doing stuff and fogging up the windows when I heard a knock. We both jumped out of shock and I rolled it down to see who it was. Turned out it was the owner of the building and he was like "Uhhh can you guys do whatever you're doing somewhere else? You're trespassing...". Got the fuck outta there and continued where we left off :)

If that person told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?
It turns out, good chap, that there exists a thing called implied context. Your rhetorical question is hardly ever used anymore for a reason.

This post is related to the topic because: I am still a virgin other than with my hand :[

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I once bragged I had secret plans to for a "fun weekend" with a girl in some thread on Smogon, but then my (now ex) girlfriend was stalking me here and I got busted. That's why we're ex- lol

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i love threads like these, shame no one else cares to actually embrace their sexuality/humanity and instead gets all holier-than-thou when talking about doing the nasty

i've only had one one-night stand, and i don't see how people can have them over and over again. for me i can't enjoy sex if there's not an emotional connection, and having sex with someone for the first time is somewhat awkward at best. you can't have your best orgasm or best anything really, if your partner doesn't know how to press all your buttons the right way. anyway, the guy was a long-time friend of mine and we sort of had sexual tension for years, so at one point we were in the same town together and after we saw one another again both probably thought "yeah if anything is ever going to happen it's probably going to be tonight"

we shared a blow-up mattress and had sex, he said some corny shit like "just be my girl for tonight, and let me be your boy?" i told him i was pissed we were having sex since it was so predictable, and that it was the only time it was ever going to happen so i hoped he enjoyed it.

cold hard bitch

I've only had the one sexual partner, with whom I'm still with and I love her dearly.

However recently I have been wondering if I'm missing out on something. I'll explain what I mean.

My girlfriend and I are getting pretty serious and we're starting to get towards a year together with no sign of stopping. We talk about the future and stuff and seeing as she finishes uni in two years and I will finish a semester before her it's all quite real as to what is possible for us. We talk about being together for a long period of time and we both mean it. We almost never fight, simply because we have nothing to fight about. We are both open about our shortcomings, I stay very direct and acknowledge when I am not acting perfectly and because I actually care about what I do she is happy to give me rope. So there are no miss communications because we talk about everything. Except this.

She was my first sexual partner, and she's been my only one, I haven't cheated or anything. But I haven't been able to shake the feeling that I'm missing out on some sort of experience. Is there something fundamentally different between girls? Am I get the most out of my life as I can? Is it going to get stagnant and boring if I only have sex with one woman the whole of my life?

For the moment I'm happy, these kind of thoughts only really happen when we're away from each other for a while, but I never even come close to giving into temptation or however you want to put it.

I know it's not healthy, and I should talk to her about it, but that could easily ruin a perfectly amazing relationship. It feels like the kind of thought that will diminish with time as I settle more into being with her but still. I figure if I really get curious about it that I could bring up the idea of a threesome as a controlled environment to test and go from there, but I don't really want to ruin anything.

On a completely unrelated matter. Is getting a dildo for my gf to aid in foreplay a good idea? We've discussed it a few times and she is open to try it and for experimentation with various objects it seems like it would make a healthy addition to our lovemaking.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
First kiss was in 9th grade seeing something like Step Up I think it was. Worked at a Pharmacy with this girl, and to this day I'm still close friends with her. I'll be honest, I had no idea how to kiss my first time. My second kiss and beyond were all a lot easier but that was cringeworthy looking back on it. Things probably could have gone further, as we almost ended up dating but I was whipped on this other girl so I couldn't bring myself to commit.

First time I fingered a girl was in an underage nightclub, my friend introduced me to her, we danced, we hooked up and then she started to move my hand there. It was quite packed but this girl clearly knew what she was doing cause she hid it very well, it just looked like we were kissing and my hand was on her thigh from the angle she sat. Makes me wonder how many other guys had finger blasted her in public.

First time having sex was in the back of a car of a work colleague who was 3 years older then me and I knew was DTF, average face but the body of a model. Classy I know! Didn't last very long either, but it's all been uphill from there. As a 20 year old, a lot more girls I've slept with have their own place which makes shit easier. Lets me also explore more interesting areas then the bedroom like the bathroom, kitchen and various surfaces.

Still live at home and parents aren't too crash hot about me bringing booty calls around my place (they wouldn't walk in on me but they disapprove of the notion I guess), unless I was in a proper relationship. Only brought back two girls to mine this year as a result, both when my parents were out of the city or country. The first one went smoothly enough, the second one (which was a few weeks ago) ended abruptly cause my granddad fucking decided to randomly drop by and visit, while I was fucking her in the room next to the front door :/. I wasn't too disappointed though, because she was actually awful at it - very nervous as well. 4 years older then me but not too experienced from what I could gather. Put it this way, when most of you lads have received a killer blowjob, you've had to hold on for dear life and clench to make sure you don't blow your load within a minute (if it's for foreplay purposes anyway). With this one, I tried to cum quickly and even instructed her as to what to do and I fucking couldn't lol.

On a decent streak at the moment, gotten laid 3 times in the past 3 weeks (all different girls) and tomorrow I'm going on a date with what will hopefully be number 4. I don't usually take the girls I want to sleep with on dates because I haven't been a relationship person recently, because the last full blown thing I had with a girl ended pretty badly about 11 months ago - so this is something different for me. Hoping she shows herself to be something more then just eye candy so we'll see how it goes :). I didn't think I'd say this, but as Fishy said, one night stands are just unfulfilling I think. If I was single for an extended period of time I'd probably still keep at it, but I do miss the feeling of doing it with someone I actually genuinely care about.

@ Zacchaeus - I had to stop reading that, that was painful lol

Brammi, you just have to be more open sexually. One partner is the best way to go because like Fishy said, no amount of one night stands will be as good as your hook-ups with a person who knows you very well and knows what you really want. So tell her you want something different or new (with her) and experiment. You can return the favor for her. Trying new things in the bedroom will make both of you feel more satisfied wholly while keeping things within the relationship (and thus avoiding cheating or some stupid shit like "taking a break")

i've only had one one-night stand, and i don't see how people can have them over and over again. for me i can't enjoy sex if there's not an emotional connection, and having sex with someone for the first time is somewhat awkward at best.
Just think of it as using toy to masturbate that's composed of living flesh and has free will.

Meeting girls isn't extraordinarily hard in college, I'm glad that idea wasn't some wishful ignorance on my part. I do think finding a decent girl to date is increasingly harder. It's hard to commit in college I feel -- but maybe I'm just not dating material.
Well it goes both ways. I agree with the finding decent girl to date is hard sentiment, but it doesn't sound like you're ready to commit either. Which is okay, you're young.

i've only had one one-night stand, and i don't see how people can have them over and over again. for me i can't enjoy sex if there's not an emotional connection, and having sex with someone for the first time is somewhat awkward at best. you can't have your best orgasm or best anything really, if your partner doesn't know how to press all your buttons the right way. anyway, the guy was a long-time friend of mine and we sort of had sexual tension for years, so at one point we were in the same town together and after we saw one another again both probably thought "yeah if anything is ever going to happen it's probably going to be tonight"

we shared a blow-up mattress and had sex, he said some corny shit like "just be my girl for tonight, and let me be your boy?" i told him i was pissed we were having sex since it was so predictable, and that it was the only time it was ever going to happen so i hoped he enjoyed it.

cold hard bitch

I can still enjoy sex with a one-night stand, but I always regret it afterward. You know that thing about guys who don't want to cuddle afterwards? Well yeah, that's me with one-night stands. After I cum I'm pretty much thinking "Fuck what did I do I need to get out of here."

They are pretty lousy though for the reasons you listed. I mostly get bummed out that I had sex with someone I didn't care about. And in my experiences, the women I've had one-night stands with are ones I don't particularly like outside of a shallow physical attraction. That really is a lame line though.

The first one went smoothly enough, the second one (which was a few weeks ago) ended abruptly cause my granddad fucking decided to randomly drop by and visit, while I was fucking her in the room next to the front door :/. I wasn't too disappointed though, because she was actually awful at it - very nervous as well. 4 years older then me but not too experienced from what I could gather. Put it this way, when most of you lads have received a killer blowjob, you've had to hold on for dear life and clench to make sure you don't blow your load within a minute (if it's for foreplay purposes anyway). With this one, I tried to cum quickly and even instructed her as to what to do and I fucking couldn't lol.
Lol that's the worst.

Last year I hooked up with this goth girl I had sexual tension with since high school, and it was supposed to be a dream fulfilled. She had an amazing body and was pretty, also completely into me which was a plus. She greeted me in lingerie and immediately undid my belt and started sucking my dick so at this point I thought it was the greatest thing ever. Then we sixty-nined for a bit, but I didn't like the way she tasted so I suggested we just start having sex? Shit went downhill from there.

This girl was into S&M, and I am now down for that stuff. I don't mind choking a bit or even spanking, but I'm not going to punch a girl period even if she wants me to. So she would try to annoy me? I guess. She punched me a couple of time and when we were having sex she dug her nails into my back and left me all cut up. Her grandma lived with her and walked in on us three times! I didn't give up completely until her grandma mentioned her boyfriend who I thought she had broken up with, after that I was done. Stuff like that is a bummer. Never called her after that and regretted it as a whole.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
iDunno, is every one of your one thousand one hundred and thirty four posts complete bullshit, or does your mother pat your head for every single one of them?

brammi, there are plenty of ways to add sugar, spice, and everything naughty and nice to your sex life if you're feeling like things are a little stagnant or boring. do you two go out to bars/clubs at all? here's something you can do:

1. don't see your partner for a few days before the big night. you're both going to create new identities, complete with new names and new back stories.
2. go to the decided venue (and undisclosed times) and mingle for a little while. as soon as one of you spots the other, go over to them and talk to them, new personas in full action.
3. talk and get to know your partner's new character - the thrill of a seemingly new person will be incredibly tantalizing, and then the sex will be even better since you've done it before! i've never done this sort of thing myself before but the idea alone sounds fun enough to want to try, or push others to try it. :p

more seriously though, there's nothing wrong with only having one girl you've ever had sex with and being seriously in love with her. if anything, that's really, really great! lots of people go through sexual phases of experimentation because they haven't found what they really want yet. if you think you've found what you really want, then cherish it. sometimes it sounds enticing to be single and able to fuck every other person that you want, but in the end you don't want to be doing that for the rest of your life. sharing yourself with a single person over and over again becomes much more meaningful (and sexually pleasing) over time than repeated one night stands. plus it's not like every random person you'd want to fuck is actually good at sex. if you've found someone that can stimulate your every nerve to ecstasy, hold onto that sexual savant. meow.

Brammi, if you love the girl and she loves you nothing out there is going to be better than that. Sex isn't that big of a deal when it comes to existential loneliness. Just don't fall into a routine, and as Fishy suggested roleplay a bit. Using a toy wouldn't hurt either.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're probably right, Gabe, in that I'm not ready to commit again just yet. But after the drugs have worn off, the booze is getting pissed out, and me leaving a girl's home whose name I think started with an N I feel so extremely lonely in the world. Most people suggest "working on [myself]" but I'd much rather have someone to cook dinner for.

The only good thing about rampant sex is that I haven't needed to jerk it in months.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i see masturbation as a different flavour of sex, rather than being inferior to it

or maybe I just really like masturbating

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
I used to feel like one night stands were stupid, that I could never enjoy myself without an emotional connection with a partner. Then I had my first one, and it was really, really fun. Obviously I would prefer sex in a relationship setting as well, but I wouldn't say it's "unfulfilling" like others have said in this thread. I'd liken it to getting a Big Mac versus getting a steak: obviously not as good but it'll still keep you from getting hungry, and is still enjoyable.

Also az talk to me again when i'm wasted next (please)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)