Serious Relationships and Sex Ed Thread

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
sometimes when I'm trying to get rid of an awkward erection in public I start reciting pokemon in numerical order and that takes my mind off it enough that i'm usually a-okay by the time I get to Ponyta but once I made it all the way to the second gen, it was spinarak iirc??

I dunno if that counts as a sexual experience though?

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i fingered this girl who i have been in a relationship with for a while just yesterday and i'm wondering where to take it from here, we're both kind of unsure as to where our relationship is supposed to go yet. since i'm such a young inexperienced boy in these matters, i would be grateful if someone not named furai could offer me some follow-up advice to keep the sexual experiences flowing.

Sexual experiences? I've had TONS of those.

Not really. In fact, I have probably only touched a female like 3-4 times in my life if you exclude handshakes, and none of those times have been sexual at all. Kind of sad/pathetic since I'm about to turn 23 in a few days.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have a huge problem with having "tunnel vision" when it comes to girls. I reject anyone who comes onto me that I don't like, and the person who I happen to like always has me friendzoned, and I end up waiting for them hopelessly until they find someone else. So I finally give up... and repeat the cycle.

Brammi I am incredibly jealous of you for having found that one person who accepts you for all your shortcomings on your very first try. DO NOT cheat on her, if you lose her over it, you'll end up regretting it for the rest of your life, far more than you'd regret never having a threeway or somehing.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Not really. In fact, I have probably only touched a female like 3-4 times in my life if you exclude handshakes, and none of those times have been sexual at all. Kind of sad/pathetic since I'm about to turn 23 in a few days.
Man it's only sad/pathetic if you place value on that kind of stuff. I admit before I had sex I put it on a pedestal and made a huge deal out of it, after I had it I realized that while it feels good it's still pretty overrated. Masturbation actually feels better a lot of the time. Well, except for blowjobs. Those are pretty rad. But anyway, keep your head(s) up and you really never know what'll happen.

i've gotta say the worst "sexual" thing you can do with a girl is get a handjob. honestly, most girls dont know what the fuck they're doing. everytime i've gotten a handjob i'm just sitting there thinking "man, i wonder when this will end so i can go home and do it myself"

anyway, on sexual experiences, i didnt lose my virginity till i was like 17, and i lost it while very high and drunk. i dont really give a shit about losing your virginity to "that special someone" though so i wasn't sad/mad that me and this girl practically never talked to each other again (aside from the occasional hi/bye). i'm proud to say i lasted over 15 mins my first time, which is a feat considering how excited you are to even be having sex in the first place lol.

i've gotta say the worst "sexual" thing you can do with a girl is get a handjob. honestly, most girls dont know what the fuck they're doing. everytime i've gotten a handjob i'm just sitting there thinking "man, i wonder when this will end so i can go home and do it myself"

anyway, on sexual experiences, i didnt lose my virginity till i was like 17, and i lost it while very high and drunk. i dont really give a shit about losing your virginity to "that special someone" though so i wasn't sad/mad that me and this girl practically never talked to each other again (aside from the occasional hi/bye). i'm proud to say i lasted over 15 mins my first time, which is a feat considering how excited you are to even be having sex in the first place lol.
damn dude you were pretty late to the party...

I lost my virginity when I was 15 (and sober). I remember it really well because she was telling me how her parents finally allowed her to wear short shorts in public.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
if you were high then i can imagine that! i dunno about anyone else, but i always last a lot longer if im high

damn dude you were pretty late to the party...

I lost my virginity when I was 15 (and sober). I remember it really well because she was telling me how her parents finally allowed her to wear short shorts in public.
were you in a relationship? cause that makes it infinitely easier

EDIT: yeah shade it makes it feel amazing, but i was drunk and high. when you're only high you're kinda taking a 50/50... you either last long and feel amazing or you have difficulty getting hard at all. guess it depends how high you are

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry, but I agree with ala from the first part of this thread. Currently, this topic is set up in a way that isn't really encouraging discussion at all. Rather, it's just "share your best sex story," and while that works, it could be significantly improved. However, I completely agree with Fishy that people should be able to share these experiences with no shame and ask questions in a mature setting. As you can tell from this thread, people have lots of questions about sex and relationships in general. While public education has gotten better about presenting information on these topics, it's easier to get specific information from those in our generation. That being said, why not re-tool this thread to be a Relationships and Sex Ed Thread that covers a broad spectrum of topics? I've gone to forums in the past that have threads like this, and they go well; imagine the atmosphere of the drugs thread, but with the topic of sex and relationships. With that, we can ask questions, about both sex and relationships/dating, but keep things away from "bragging how long I lasted."

I dunno, just a thought.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i just tried to double click the title of this thread to edit it according to your suggestion

I'm sorry, but I agree with ala from the first part of this thread. Currently, this topic is set up in a way that isn't really encouraging discussion at all. Rather, it's just "share your best sex story," and while that works, it could be significantly improved. However, I completely agree with Fishy that people should be able to share these experiences with no shame and ask questions in a mature setting. As you can tell from this thread, people have lots of questions about sex and relationships in general. While public education has gotten better about presenting information on these topics, it's easier to get specific information from those in our generation. That being said, why not re-tool this thread to be a Relationships and Sex Ed Thread that covers a broad spectrum of topics? I've gone to forums in the past that have threads like this, and they go well; imagine the atmosphere of the drugs thread, but with the topic of sex and relationships. With that, we can ask questions, about both sex and relationships/dating, but keep things away from "bragging how long I lasted."

I dunno, just a thought.
given that i was on the other side of that bitchfest i guess i'll respond

i agree with both you and fishy (who agreed with gabe), so i think that that's a good idea, as long as people continue to share experiences, which are in my opinion interesting in and of themselves. a sex version of the drugs thread is a perfect way of putting it, and that would probs warrant more discussion.

Well since I ended up in this part of the forum I might as well share the awkward stories of my love life.

My first relationship was around the time I was 14, while the girl looked good I didn't really like her. I only got together with her because I knew I guy who liked her, yeah I know dick move but the kid was an asshole. The relationship ended when I refused to meet her for 2-3 weeks straight because it was "raid night".

Since then I never had a relationship. All of my sexual experiences were one night stands, mostly with girls who came and went from our group of friends. At first I thought this was cool, but after some time I started to yearn for an actual emotional relationship.

Now this brings me to the story of my first and up until now only "love". She was a classmate of mine allthroughout high school (7 years cause different school system). At first I didn't even notice her, then I started to like her, over the years this grew to a silent admiration. I never dared to actually start something since we were class mates and if it turned out it would quite awkward.
Now during the last 2 years of high school I was doing drugs, with it getting quite serious by the end year. This made me braver and gave me a confidence boost, and since my friends also knew about it and wanted to help we ended up going to the same places to party. So I started to try to get together with her. We usually had a great time together but she always ignored or didn't take serious my more intimate attempts. She was probably trying to avoid making things awkward.
Now during last winter I had many "enlightening" moments, I stopped drugs, I also decided I wasn't in to her anymore and that I didn't need an emotional relationship. So me and my friend returned to drinking. Now after we graduated classmates would come together and since her family owned a pub that's where we would go. On one of these occasion when neither of our friends were there we spent the night drinking and talking together. I learned more about her that one night than in the other 7 years altogether. It turns out she was an even far more emotionally fucked up person then I was, in a somewhat similar but far worse situation than me.
On a previous get together she used one of our classmates for a "booty call" but the guy was a lightweight and got whiskey dick and couldn't do it. So now it was my turn. Funny, when I actually tried to not give a shit about her this happens. Anyway it was by far the best sex I ever had, I can't really describe it and I don't actually feel comfortable going in to detail but, for me at least, it was different from the others times. The next morning when we woke up she basically threw me out of her house.
So in the end I ended up doing it with my dream girl, but it actually left more unsatisfied, it was not how I wanted it, it was not what I dreamed about for years. However to tell the truth if I could go back, I would do it again.

Now I know this was mostly story and not much action however I hope you get a kick out of my fucked up life and for me it actually felt great to share this with some complete strangers. ;)

Don't be so harsh on yourself man. And don't sweat it too much either, you're not less of man for it not happening yet.

My advice to you is to work out if you're not in shape, you don't have to be buff or anything just toned. Learn to be funny, and not funny like "I make jokes about how women belong in the kitchen" because that doesn't get you any love from a girl. Maybe dress a bit nicer, most girls don't want to date some grungy ass dude. Be nice to her, but don't be a pushover and be confident about yourself around them. If you sound insecure people pick up on that in other places, i.e. lack of confidence might mean he's nothing special in bed. Confidence doesn't mean arrogance though so don't act like you're holier than god. I'm not sure what your problem might be specifically so if you want any advice you could specify.

That being said, why not re-tool this thread to be a Relationships and Sex Ed Thread that covers a broad spectrum of topics? I've gone to forums in the past that have threads like this, and they go well; imagine the atmosphere of the drugs thread, but with the topic of sex and relationships. With that, we can ask questions, about both sex and relationships/dating, but keep things away from "bragging how long I lasted."

I dunno, just a thought.
Sounds good to me.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
uh gabe if i'm not mistaken he meant you can change the thread title yourself.. people can do that now right??

presently i am having an intimate relationship with my tomato soup w/ basil and dipping saltine crackers

oH God

uh gabe if i'm not mistaken he meant you can change the thread title yourself.. people can do that now right??

presently i am having an intimate relationship with my tomato soup w/ basil and dipping saltine crackers

oH God
oh

it's been a long time since I made a thread on Smogon, my bad

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

oH God

oh

it's been a long time since I made a thread on Smogon, my bad
Well, the OP will probably need some editing if you go along with my suggestion so that people understand what should and shouldn't be posted in this kinda thread. But I'm glad I could help :>

I used to fancy this girl who was at my bus stop. We walked home together, talked on the bus, stuff like that. Then, we just kinda... stopped seeing each other. We weren't in a relationship, just friends, but I got pretty depressed shortly after.

Moral of the story: Don't be a pussy and wait for the "perfect moment", take your chances as soon as you experience chemistry, otherwise that girl/boy in question is just gonna find somebody else.

Actually as a bit of a tip to people starting out int he world of intimate relations. I owe alot to a girl that I fooled around with about two years ago. Get intimate with someone experienced.

Just under two years ago a friend and I decided to give each other a bit of mutual help. She was feeling a bit hollow in the whole, being treated well side of things, and I had pretty much no knowledge of any sort of sexual interaction.

She was over at my place to chill and watch movies and so we came to this agreement of mutual aid. She would show me the ropes of being a selfless lover, and in doing so she would get what she wanted. We spent about three hours doing what was basically a heap of foreplay. She taught me how to kiss intimately yet forcefully. She walked me through erogenous zones, taught me how to quickly undo a bra, how to get a girl hot without going near the vagina. And from her actions I learnt what felt nice to me as well.

Sure not every girl is the same but this night ended up being a great turning point in my life, for the better. It gave me confidence, and it helped make things less awkward when I finally started dating. I knew what I was doing to an extent, but was still a virgin so I still had things that I could learn with my partner.

Now if only she hadn't been my best friend's girlfriend at the time. (Then again, he was a terrible friend. One of those people that suck the happy out of you until you feel exhausted.)

alamaster

hello
I used to fancy this girl who was at my bus stop. We walked home together, talked on the bus, stuff like that. Then, we just kinda... stopped seeing each other. We weren't in a relationship, just friends, but I got pretty depressed shortly after.

Moral of the story: Don't be a pussy and wait for the "perfect moment", take your chances as soon as you experience chemistry, otherwise that girl/boy in question is just gonna find somebody else.
Pretty much this. If you don't ask the girl or talk to her or w.e you will live to regret it for a long time after. If you ask her and get rejected then you can still feel good about being a man, taking initiative like a boss. SWAG amirite

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How do you guys feel about telling a girl with a boyfriend you're super into her. YET you're friends currently

alamaster

hello
Friends how? Does she tell you about her problems with her bf all the time? If so, then that's not a good sign. Girls think of guys like that like they would think of a girlfriend of theirs; ie: not sexually. Tread carefully, and if she thinks you are trying to break them up it could ruin your chances as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)