1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Serious Relationships and Sex Ed Thread

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by Gabe, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Grey Knight

Grey Knight

Ok i should stop posting here, i will start doing something more creative like commenting
    on RMT's or visiting the quality control section, i can't risk an infraction i like this place
    after all life is too short to be anything but happy end friendly to others.
    tape and mattj like this.
  2. Coronis

Coronis NORM!
    is a Battle Server Moderator

Man, I'm in the middle of two girls here, stressing the fuck outta me. Ones 18, my sister's best friend. The other one's 15. Both are really nice, attractive, smart, funny, lil bit clingy. So, what should I do?
  3. uraga

uraga Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
    is a Contributor Alumnus

15 all da way |=]
  4. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

based on all the extensive information you've given us, I'd say 18 because she's older

and that's better
  5. junior

junior heard ur boyf was away this weekend, wanna meet at my place
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

the second one u fell for bc obv the first one isnt good enough to have u hooked
  6. DrRobotnik

DrRobotnik

That really depends, how old are you?
  7. Grey Knight

Grey Knight

15 year old, am i the only one that finds no beauty in younger girls ?
    i mean the hormones that make them women are still working you can hardly see the genetic difference between the two sexes until 14-15 !
    i personalty enjoy women as the women should be not some skinny short girl that has no idea about life or whatsoever.

Go for the 18 year old you also wont risk getting suit by her parents for sexual abuse.
  8. Ra1chu

Ra1chu

^ information goldmine.
  9. the dead mans oddysey

the dead mans oddysey

bloody hell, im not sure if this is the right place to put this, but im gonna do it anyway.

i dont have alot of sexual experience, but my gf, which i have been with for over 2 years now, (who'se also a bit uncomfortable with that stuff because she's sort of religious), wants to do it with me but without violating the “rules” set by the bible (i.e. sex is forbidden without marriage and shit like that.)
    any loop holes/ideas, as im not willing to buy a copy of the bible and read all of it just for some quick sex.

btw, im 16 yrs old, so yeah.
    Houndoomsday, tape and mattj like this.
  10. Pwnemon

Pwnemon is a more intuitive player
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Doubles Co-Lead

uh

if you want to have sex while following the bible, you have to get married. no loopholes there ¬_¬
  11. Coronis

Coronis NORM!

Guess I'm gonna have to go with the 15 year old. What a difference one day makes. Oh I'm 19 by the way, she's about to turn 16. Other one has seemingly moved on. Man I hate getting played like that.
  12. Soul Fly

Soul Fly IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Well check out Ezekiel 23:19-21 for a brief synopsis on how Bible views all instances of unmarried sex.
    the dead mans oddysey, tape and mattj like this.
  13. DrRobotnik

DrRobotnik

Alright then, problem solved.

@dead mans oddysey the Bible never specified that you had to be legally married.
  14. Grey Knight

Grey Knight

Oral sex !
  15. DM

last I checked the Bible says nothing about anal
  16. v

v a cosmic hiccup shrieking "i exist,"
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

it's a sin to spill seed needlessly, so anytime you cum not directly into her womb is against the rules. idk what solution there would be unless she doesnt really know so much about the bible
  17. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

lol whatever you guys end up doing, it'll be premarital sex if it involves the genitals
  18. The Diverman

The Diverman

You may want to look into your state's consent laws then if y'all plan on doing anything. I'm not saying you shouldn't date her or anything, just saying you should be careful.
  19. tape

tape i woke up in a new bugatti
    is a Pre-Contributor

this page is gold
    Porii Sames and mattj like this.
  20. Coronis

Coronis NORM!

I've kept my virginity intact for 19 years. A few more months should be easy.
    Porii Sames, tape and mattj like this.
  21. cookie

cookie Adominnustrata
    is a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Soc. Forums Leader

i dunno about yours, but my sperm will literally bore through the intestinal wall to get to the womb
    phoopes, DHR-107, tape and 1 other person like this.
  22. elcheeso

elcheeso
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderator

oddysey, why don't you just ask her what she had in mind since it's her ruleset, nor yours? I'm pretty sure you don't have to decide what is and isn't appropriate within a religion you don't follow. Not to mention lots of people have different definitions of what's bible appropriate, from grinding only all the way to anal and/or "just the tip".

Also will never cease to be amazed at the amount of people who are happy to go back into the high school dating pool after leaving, but that's another story entirely.
  23. Shiruba

Shiruba

Yeah, the Bible contradicts itself semi-often, especially due to discrepancies between the Old and New Testaments. Reading that book will not really get you far into hearing what she wants, especially since they speak [as I recall] in this strange blend of old and modern English that is difficult to make sense of unless you've read it for a long time.
  24. Woodchuck

Woodchuck i am woodchuck
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

25. DM

Okay, this has kinda veered into some ridiculous territory recently, and I really wasn't helping. Let's get this back on track, or else I'm closing it. Kinda past its due date, but it can still potentially create good discussion.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)