1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit! You can also check out the Art Room on Pokemon Showdown!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!
  5. Ever find yourself missing out on the latest Smogon articles? We've now got a subscription service, so the newest articles (of your choice) are delivered right to your inbox! Check it out here.

Remastering Remixing - GP's Thread

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Golden Piloswine, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golden Piloswine

Golden Piloswine

Hello! I'm not a full fledged artist (meaning I don't make my pieces from scratch.) But rather I take existing images, and edit them with new settings, colors, images, text etc. I have done this for about 6 social groups on Smogon, but don't have most of the original images, due to those groups being deleted upon owner request. Most of my recent creations were three versions of a new "The Pokemon Rangers" logo, which there is a contest to pick the new logo. The three pieces are fairly similar, and have minor alterations. I will upload more artwork soon, but for now here they are.

The Pokemon Rangers

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

There are two more logos on the way for past groups that have come and gone. Only two remain that I haven't trashed, and I'll upload those soon. Well not sure if my kind of art is a 'style' or not, but this is the most enjoyable art for me, and the kind I think I'm best at.
  2. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)