Remoraid Mafia - Haters, Yeti, and Coronis Win!

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Okay for the first time I'll open my mouth without the megaphone.

I don't approve of this lynch. This is an ideal lynch for the haters - I seriously suspect that Eo's a hater mole (lovers inspected him but got him as clueless, but his actions speak against him - he probably shows up as clueless if inspected)

You perfectly well know that the kidnap can be redirected by me (I seriously dunno though why a kidnapping didn't happen tonight - maybe RBG was hooked? (By Eo perhaps?)).

Lovers aren't a threat in any possible scenario, they even can't kill the next night. Only reason for lynching a lover would be that you're hater and want to get the lover BG dead so you can get me killed for the hater power role activation (I'm 100% sure that they get a new power role if they kill me - the Remoraid that can win with the clueless by surviving).
How am I supposed to know that you won't just betray us, allying with us temporarily in order to eliminate the Haters and then choosing which faction wins from us and the Lovers? Eliminating a Lover leaves you less of a choice. You're decidedly neutral; I would never place my full trust in you.

I also did not hook RBG last night.

Edit3: I received 100% proof that Eo is indeed the hater mole; the lovers inspected him n2 and received a very fishy mudkip pm whose image was from photobucket (other pokemon pics are from bulbapedia), on top of that see this post: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2582417&postcount=2 in that the host tells that the mafia is dominating. I doubt why, as all info has been leaked by the pastebin and the village just needs to pick off the bad guys, right? Unless the village has been moled.
This is not the first time role PMs have been inconsistent. Also, the mafia is dominating because a) we've mislynched twice already and b) because of the info leaked by Pastebin. They know who's clean; and they have a fairly good idea of who they ought to kill.

Conclusion2: Eo is a hater mole, but a dead hooker>a dead mole. That's why we are rolling dogfish44. The haters are: dogfish44, Eo ut mortus and 2 out of [Thorns, bunnymaster and Team Aether] so don't let their RBG-voting distract you.
So the Haters have two hookers then, as my "fake" PM shows that I am a hooker as well.

Also come to me for the night 4 actions.
Keep in mind that Agape wants what's best for himself, and if winning with the Lovers is easier, then he can just take that path.

Okay for popular request here are the pieces of circumstantial evidence that point out Eo's Hatred:

1) This lynch. Why on earth is Eo rolling another lover and never even thought about lynching haters even when there is proof of the haters? And why does Eo want me dead by lynching the lover bg that i use to bg myself with redirects?
Thanks for informing me of said proof. You never told me dogfish was a Hater.

[2010-04-10 12:26:18] <Eo> did you say you know of any haters?
[2010-04-10 12:26:28] <Agape> only the guesses that rey did

I don't want you dead; I already gave my reasons for why I wanted to lynch RBG. Again, thank you for informing me of your plan.

2) Why didn't rey get the haters to contact him when everyone else that was mafia claimed mafia to him when he was fakewolfing - Eo told the haters that rey wasn't wolf.
Seeing as dogfish is a Hater, the answer to this is likely time zone conflicts.
Isn't the village dominating? - Eo is the mole leading the village - to their death
Lol, how are we dominating? We mislynched twice and we miskilled twice, and our bodyguard and inspector have been done away with.

Note the gross image and the lol-icky text - just like other "not real" PM's Alch wrote for this game. - Compare this to the "fake" recruit role PM in my PM.
YOU WILL FIND IT AND KILL IT UNTIL YOU'RE HORNY.

A desperate attempt to salvage my mayor item - he knows that his hater team is killing me tonight because the BG RBG is lynched.
Would it be that obvious? If you must know, dogfish claimed that role.

5 solid reasons. You lose if you mislynch now.
More like five circumstancial reasons.

Let me sum it up: I am not a mole. Agape failed to inform me about A LOT of things. He never told me about his plan to redirect the BG on him..well actually he did:

[2010-04-10 12:43:41] <Agape> ill redirect the lover bg to myself
[2010-04-10 12:43:44] <Agape> ouch
[2010-04-10 12:43:46] <Agape> i cannot do that
[2010-04-10 12:43:55] <Agape> well
[2010-04-10 12:44:05] <Agape> (i'd get kidnapped)

and did not tell me that dogfish was a CONFIRMED Hater before I posted this lynch. I also did not trust him because rey told me a bunch of shit that contradicted what he had said to me previously.

I'm sure I left some points uncovered, but I just wanted to get this out immediately. ALL THE LOVERS were confirmed; none of the Haters were as far as you had told me.

[2010-04-10 12:26:18] <Eo> did you say you know of any haters?
[2010-04-10 12:26:28] <Agape> only the guesses that rey did

After mislynches and misvigilante kills, you have to understand the basis behind my actions.

One more thing: There has been only one hooker/martyr in the village this whole time, which is me.

Regardless, at Agape's insistence, I will choose to Lynch dogfish44.

I am glad you provided those timestamps, Eo. Because assuming you are from US (note, I have no idea of your whereabouts, US is just an assumption), the stamps are about 24 hours before D4 was announced.

Now, If you read Agapes post, you notice he says an important piece of info: Dogfish got inspected last night. I know you are smart enough to understand where this leads to.

With that said, whack Dogfish44 to death with a remoraid.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
What's your point? He still never told me dogfish was bad; he just immediately posted his accusations, despite the fact that I said this:

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Open to other suggestions if they seem to be more advantageous than the current course of action.

you know when i asked for claims i expected claims but apparently two other guys can jump up and shove me out of the way with no reasoning whatsoever. i can understand rey, you guys know how he is with control, but eo, that was kind of a dick move you know what i mean

anyway usually i enjoy being village in a small game but this was pretty ridiculous, i mean there was a death sentence for the bg from the very beginning, but that wasn't as much a problem as the ol' 'I WANNA LEAD VILLAGE CAN I LEAD VILLAGE NO I AM LEADING VILLAGE'

basically I haven't been having fun so release dogfish44 from this wartorn world

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Chill everyone, majority has been reached. You'll all be lynching Dogfish44 and yadayada and all that stuff.

But only after Alch or moocle decided to update.

Anyway, you may want to decided how you are going to kill him. Going to throw him in the lake?

Comedy! Eo&dogfish44 fail

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Hi. I was wondering if you could help me with something. Someone claimed "item checker", and his role PM looked quite believable, so I trusted him at first. But he claims to have checked you last night, and he says that you are holding no items. I want to 100% confirm his honesty, so could you pass me your plushie during this day? I will immediately return it during the night (I can send my night PM to both the hosts and you simultaneously to verify this). Thanks, if you could do this, it would really help!
Myself said:
A desperate attempt to salvage my mayor item - he knows that his hater team is killing me tonight because the BG RBG is lynched.
Hater mole said:
Would it be that obvious? If you must know, dogfish claimed that role.

Next episode; dogfish claims to me:

Dear Dogfish44, you are Zigzagoon

You're a pretty docile Pokemon with an affinity for small trinkets. You were minding your own business, walking around Remoraid Lake, and picking up some random items, when you got caught up in all the chaos. You managed to escape, but at the cost of all your earthly possessions. You now want to retrieve your lost items, but you have no idea how to get past the Haters and the Lovers, and thus you will simply vote along until you win.

You currently have no special powers. You only know that your ability to find trinkets lying on the ground will be useful.

In addition, every post you make must have the font size zigzag, going in font size 123456765432 and repeated.

You are allied with The Clueless.

You win if The Clueless eliminate all threats.
Directly CP'd from his message aimed to get me to change the lynch. - Note the handwritten lowcase quote tags...

Now that doesn't look like an item checker, does it? Plus df'd be the only one with a restriction. Dogfish, if you are a villager, post WITHOUT your restriction - sacrifice yourself so that the village can lynch a proper mafia instead of you! Thus you will die and we can lunch off a hater today - Eo ut mortus. - That is, if you're willing to prove that you're villy. :P

Eo, your team lacks communication. :/

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Agapes orders it seems. *Prays it ain't a godkill*
Anyway, alch be updating, and I ain't a scavenger AFAIK (Soon to be scavenged off by the looks of it.)
If it isn't a godkill you can be suspicious. >__>.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
Next episode; dogfish claims to me:

Directly CP'd from his message aimed to get me to change the lynch. - Note the handwritten lowcase quote tags...

Now that doesn't look like an item checker, does it? Plus df'd be the only one with a restriction. Dogfish, if you are a villager, post WITHOUT your restriction - sacrifice yourself so that the village can lynch a proper mafia instead of you! Thus you will die and we can lunch off a hater today - Eo ut mortus. - That is, if you're willing to prove that you're villy. :P

Eo, your team lacks communication. :/
Dogfish44 said:
----------------------------------------------
Right, I got a PM from Alchemator. It basically said I got one of my items back. Here is what it said:

With less mafia around you have managed to find a Dowsing Machine. At night, you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Scanning <user> for items”. You will be informed of any items that the user is holding.

This item is part of you, and you cannot pass it on to any other person. Also, you will keep it safer from being stolen.
If you still trust rey, can you pass it on to him. I don't know who to fucking trust any more X_x
Also send it to me again, just so I know if you sent it or not.
I resent your accusations. You're acting like you're not suspicious at all, when you're firstly a neutral who can win with the mfaia, and secondly told rey plans that conflicted with what you told me, most notably attempting to redirect the vigilante to me.

Also, dogfish, please don't sacrifice yourself. We need as many villagers as possible. Haveing less villagers gives the mafia a chance to overthrow us in a lynch, and gives them a better chance of hitting power roles.

Drama: Eo struggles!

Lovers can't win, the Clueless can win, therefore I work with the Clueless and use the Lovers. Piece of cake - if it wasn't a lie.

Just accept your loss, Eo.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just want to note that images have no particular source, I just used the best/first ones I could find :P

Eo Ut Mortus quickly steps up and declares a lynch on RBG would be beneficial to the village, and it seems everyone is following his orders as usual before Agape claims that he is the one and only Remoraid, accusing Eo of being a mole and saying that Dogfish44 is a Hater!

(Whew that was a lot of names)

The general consensus is to lynch Dogfish44, but a thunderous roar shook the ground, scaring you all into giving up on the lynch!

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends when all actions are received, or on Saturday 19:00 gmt+0.

><>* mad remoraid

Okay at least RBG wasn't lynched...

We still have a chance to win; the clueless have a good one but my victory hangs on a mind game :/

Anyway, night actions: All info in this game is public, so all of you can figure out the best targets for your night actions, though if you need help/you don't want to google the pastebin you can ask me for targets.

If any haters want to ask me about my night actions im happy to troll you.

Alchemator

Exarius has subbed in for Lightwolf

!!!

Lol. Exarius was supposed to go on a trip and subbed out, but that volcanic eruption in Iceland cancelled the flight so he's back :P

Alchemator

Deadline a while ago, update coming in an edit.
EDIT:

It was obvious that no such carnage as the last night would occur again, but having not had the chance to gruesomely dispatch of an evil guy yesterday you were almost pleased when you saw Exarius' body lying face down on the ground. Inspecting the body it was obvious that he was a victim of a vicious pair of knickers.

BUT FIRST! A sentient being with a megaphone delivered this poem to you all, as an elegy for the late Metal Exarius who had only just gotten into gear - solid.

I enjoyed this game quite so much
for even though there was hatred
some still loved the remoraids;
now alas the village crumbles
and the wicked mole prevails.
I need a larger megaphone
Now the hope is fading away,
even shoop da whooping fails.
Alchemator said:
Dear Exarius, you are Alchemator

<Alchemator> It’s…. ALIVE!
<Toaster> It was alive anyway?

You are the most amazing person in history, having discovered the bucketload of potential that is Remoraid you proceeded to gain approximately two kills per match with paralysis support – annoying random shoddy battlers everywhere. You’ve even started your own spriting project about Remoraid – maybe the obsession has gone slightly over the edge now! The original Remoraid Lover, you just had to make a stand when those Remoraid Haters came around and insulted the fish that everybody should love and have assembled a gang that the world should fear!

As the greatest feature of your megalomaniacal mind is your ability to find potential in anything, you may PM Alchemator [oh the irony] and Macle with “Night X – Discovering gimmicky potential in <user>”. By morning you will have discovered <user>’s complete role PM.

<snip>

You are allied with the Remoraid Lovers.

You win if the Remoraid Lovers eliminate all threats.

[Day 5, deadline Monday 19:00 GMT+ 0/majority]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)