resetting ladder

Why does Pokemon online keep resetting my points??? is this happening for everyone. I win like 6 battles straight and get to like 1200+ points and then when i log back on im down to 1000 again...

Pokemon Online isn't resetting your points. You're dropping in rank as others go up in rank while you're away. Ex;

You: 100th
Player B: 101th

You sign off. Player B wins a match. Player B becomes 100th. You become 101th.

/ex

Pokemon Online isn't resetting your points. You're dropping in rank as others go up in rank while you're away. Ex;

You: 100th
Player B: 101th

You sign off. Player B wins a match. Player B becomes 100th. You become 101th.

/ex
srry that makes no sense. Im talking about points not ranking. Im saying i have like 1200 points and next time i log on im down to 1000 points. You can't lose points

Always check your ranking through right click>view ranking. There is a glitch where if you click your name it goes down.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Why does Pokemon online keep resetting my points??? is this happening for everyone. I win like 6 battles straight and get to like 1200+ points and then when i log back on im down to 1000 again...
If you're talking about Beta, I'm not sure; it'd be a good idea to ask their server.

If you're talking about SU, it could be because for suspect testing, the OU ladder was reset, although I'm not completely confident this happened. So if someone could verify this, it would be appreciated.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
This has happened to me & others several times in the past. I think it has something to do with switching names and the rating from one name carries over to the other. When it happened to me, I won a match or two and it went back to normal.

This happened to me too. I had a rating of 1206 and I didn't play for like 5 days because of finals. It went down to 968 next time I logged on >.>

Always check your ranking through right click>view ranking. There is a glitch where if you click your name it goes down.
i dont see my name on the ladder. Perhaps its because i haven't played enough (only about 4 or 5 games). It pisses me off because i won all of them and my points got reset. Looking at where other players are i should be 40ish in 4th gen OU, but apparently not -_-

My ranking has been perfectly fine. It should automatically set exactly where you left off with w/e name you had then.

If you switch names, that's when the rankings reset only with that name, not your original name.

This has also been happening to me, it really pisses me off when this happens, can Super or someone else fix this?

Super

This space for rent
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If this does have to do with nicknames and such, then its a problem with the program itself. I'm not a dev for PO, I only built and ran the server on the Smogon computer.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This has happened to me & others several times in the past. I think it has something to do with switching names and the rating from one name carries over to the other. When it happened to me, I won a match or two and it went back to normal.
This. Just change your tier to anything and back and it should show your previous points on that name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)