Reshiwott's shop of Rainbowsssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend Code: 3866-8474-8274

Looking for battles: I guess...?

Time Zone: GMT

Times Available: Pretty much all day. I'll be online if I'm here!

My OT is Jordan and My ID is 22871

Haves:

ALL POKEMON YOU RECIEVE WILL BE CLONES.

Kalos Bred Shiny Competitive Pokémon

Female Shiny Heracross in a Love Ball. Adamant with Guts Ability, 31/31/31/X/31/31

Level Fourteen With No EVs Invested and two egg moves in Rock Blast and Pursuit. Perfect for a Mega Heracross :)

Male Shiny Bagon (Hatched by me) at Level 1. It is nicknamed Bacon, Naive natured with its Hidden Ability Sheer Force. IVs are 29/31/31/31/31/31 (near perfect) and it has no Egg Moves. It is in a regular Pokéball and would be a great Moxiemence. No EVs invested.

Male Shiny Lucario in a Luxury Ball. Adamant Natured with the Steadfast ability and at Level 50. 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Punch, Close Combat, Crunch and Blaze Kick as its Moveset. EV Trained 4 HP/252 ATK/252 SPE and Battle Ready.

Male Shiny Squirtle in a Dive Ball. Modest Natured with Torrent. Level One with Egg Moves Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere and Water Spout. 31/X/31/31/31/31 with no EVs invested. Perfect for a Mega Blastoise. Hatched by me.

Shiny Rotom Wash in a Pokéball. Bold natured with Levitate. Level 62 with moveset Hydro Pump, Volt Switch, Will-o-Wisp and Rest. 31/31/31/31/31/31, EV trained 248 HP/252 DEF/8 SPE

Battle Ready and a great addition to any competitive team :3

Shiny Female Talonflame in a Premier Ball. Adamant with Gale Wings. 31/31/31/X/31/31 with Flare Blitz, Roost, Brave Bird and U-turn.

EV Trained 4 HP/252 ATK/252 SPE and an amazing addition to any OU Team.

Shiny Male Sableye in A Pokéball. 31/x/31/31/31/31 with moves Will-o-Wisp, Taunt, Recover and Confuse Ray. Prankster Ability with a Calm Nature. Level 47 and currently not EV trained. Nicknamed (Trollface)

Shiny Female Haunter in a Moon Ball. Level 27, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hatched by me. Timid with Levitate, no EVs invested.

Shiny Male Vaporeon in a Pokéball. Modest with Water Absorb, 31/31/31/31/31/31. Currently not EV Trained.

Female Shiny Slowpoke in a Pokéball. Level 1, Bold with Regenerator. 31/X/31/31/31/31 with no Egg Moves. Not EV Trained.

Male KOREAN Shiny Garchomp in a Repeat Ball. Level 62, Jolly with Rough Skin.

31/31/31/31/31/31 with Earthquake, Swords Dance, Outrage and Stone Edge.

EV Trained 252 ATK/252 SPE with 4 in SpA for some odd reason I don't know.

Battle Ready and Great for any team!

Shiny Female Klefki in a Pokéball. Bold with Prankster Ability. 31/x/31/31/31/31 EV Trained 248 HP/Some Def/Some SpD (I did not EV Train this, I'll update the EVs when the original owner responds. Level 55.

Shiny Male Tyranitar in a Pokéball. Jolly with Sand Stream. 31/31/31/X/31/31 with Pursuit, Stone Edge, EQ and Crunch. I usually use this as a Choice Scarf set. Level 63 EV Trained 252 ATK/4 DEF/252 SPE.

Shiny Female Gengar in an Ultra Ball. Timid with Levitate. 31/X/31/31/31/31 with Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Substitute and Disable. EV 248 HP/252 SPE/8 SPA.

Rare Pokémon (Events and stuff)

Rash Shiny Raikou from the WIN2011 event. Still has the original moves, etc. Not quite UT as it has Pokérus and about half a bar of XP, But it is still Level 30 and close enough.

Shiny Docile Japanese Rayquaza from the Nobunaga's Rayquaza Event. UT.

Rash Shiny Golurk from the Japanese 14th Movie Event. UT.

Adamant Japanese Diancie from the Movie Event. Level 50 with a tiny bit of XP (not quite UT) but UT other than that.

31/31/X/31/X/X

I have a fair bit more than this, including Trophy Shinies, Events and Non-Shiny Competitive Pokémon, just ask and I'll answer.

Services Offered:

-TSV Egg Matches. My TSV is 296, if you have an egg that matches this SV I'll happily hatch it for you.

Wants:

- Shiny Competitive Kalos Bred Pokémon (Primarily OU Viable or VGC Viable)

- Cool Looking Shinies

- 5IV/6IV Parents

Thanks so much for reading ^o^

~Reshi

Last edited:
Hi! Good luck on your thread. Seeing the most part of your thread are shinies, if you'd like shiny sprites you can find them here, under "XY shiny animated sprites". Thanks to Mewdraco !

At some point you're going to be asked to list ot/id for your pokemon..also not a bad idea to put your own ot/id somewhere in your first post..just a heads up. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)