Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

And you actually connot imagine how many different shades of the colour blue are in the Platinum Dragonair sprite.
Manaphy and Phione have nine, I win.

Also, yeah, sorry for doing Ekans when you were gonna do it, but I was getting antsy.

Koromori is done and its evolution isn't because the lines are a pain!

I had one that was one shade lighter for the blue but it bothered me.

EDIT: And here he is!

I also noticed that I haven't done any sprites from Johto or Hoenn, so I will be doing Spinda and Celebi.

EDIT AGAIN: Unreserving Celebi, too difficult. But here's a not-so-great Spinda.

Instead of doing Celebi, I'll do the Porygon line.

Note: Porygon line is already done.
Keep up the pace guys. I want to fill out gen 2 and gen 4 more, so try to make those if you can.
I'm reserving Ho-oh for now to complement Lugia.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Why does everyone pick the spotless Spinda? I've found several awesome-looking Spindas in the past.

Will post again with Shuppet, shouldn't take too long.

Because there aren't really any sprites online of a Spinda with spots. :B

Oh, didn't even notice that they were done already. It's funny I just noticed that since I've already started Porygon, lol. I'll do Hoothoot and Noctowl then.

EDIT:

Boop.

Some of the smaller ones are better in my opinion.

I think someone already reserved the Gardevoir line in the Super Spriting thread, but if not, I call dibs.

/goes back to working on Noctowl

Kerudio's yellow looks a little bit flat. Make it a shade darker? Or just add another one (most BW sprites have at least three shades).

Here's a Ralts--

I agree. For eyes that would otherwise look too gray, I just go off of white and add a couple gray pixels. The beak also seems a bit too dark imo. And a Kirlia:

Very light, I know.

Fixed the eye, thanks. We now have 84 pokemon (+1 alternate form) done. That's pretty good for two days. Keeping track of all of these sprites is more time consuming than I would like, but I'll still try to contribute a lot. I'll probably just collect the sprites at the end of the night tonight. See you guys tomorrow.

Looks great, Loon. :>

85 Pokemon in two days is really good imo. I've also never really participated in something like this I s'pose but it seems like it went by really quickly.

Almost done with Gardevoir, will post both the final evos within the next hour.

Awesome Jumpluff, and I love that Hitomoshi. The center of Shanderaa looks a bit off though.

Sorry for not posting Gardevoir/Gallade within the hour, someone wanted on. Here's Gardevoir though--

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
It does look quite dark, although I see it as acting during the night, so it sort of fits.

And damn, chocolate-kipp. I think Dragonair only has ~7 shades of blue. And even Dratini has ~6.

EDIT: Okay, I realised no one had done Lucario, so:

I was probably exaggerating (I don't really remember), but it was in between seven and nine, haha.

The Gligar is pretty dark, and the shading style is a bit off either way. I did my own Gligar really quickly to see how I would have done it--

I started out one shade lighter than you did, which makes it look somewhat more flat but closer to the actual color. I can make it a shade darker too. And I also made a nifty comparison--

If you can't see the difference right away, copy it into paint and zoom in. Use the sort of shading I did from now on please. Sorry for stealing your sprite, by the way. :B

And Gallade.
I think I'll do Voltorb/Electrode now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)