Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

Aeron Ee1

Nom nom nom
is a Top Contributor Alumnus

Churine and Monmen. One Churine has an outline around the eyes and one doesn't, pick whichever you prefer. I also forgot to outline the bottom part of Aggron's eye..

Churine and Monmen. One Churine has an outline around the eyes and one doesn't, pick whichever you prefer. I also forgot to outline the bottom part of Aggron's eye..
I prefer the Churine with no outline on the eye. It's adorable, by the way. :>

Also, aaaah, so many new sprites. I'll update the OP soon!

We have hit 644 sprites and the album is up to date.

Couple of things:
-please don't post anything with a white background. It can be hard to tell if it's ther or if it's transparent, and becomes annoying fro Kipp and me when we're adding it to the album/OP and find out it's not transparent.
-when transparentizing, please change that color of the background to something that DOES NOT appear in your sprite (MS paint's lime green is a good example), because if your background is white, then every single white pixel in your sprite will become transparent. This makes eyes, sun glare, and pokemon that are white in general look absolutely terrible. If you want proof, look at swanna in the album (sorry for making an example of you, -charmander-, lots of people have done this but swanna is the most obvious), it should be white, but it clearly is not.

Good job with necro'ing this thread, guys.

Ones I noticed recently with transparency deficiency:
Dusclops
Ambipom
Drapion
Swanna
Monmen
Swanna's prevo
Mogurew
Doryuuzu

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
^I don't use Iaza, I use a different program for transparency, which is easier...^

Here's some more resourcefulness, with Pidove! Rates?

EDIT: I reserved the Pidove line, but it's not showing...Neither has Dusknoir been uploaded...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory

Resourcefulness comes in the form of Back Sprites too! Here's a Male Gligar's Pillowed Back Sprite. Rates?

While we're on the subject, should we pillow the back sprites too?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Meh. And so it says so. Oh well, Gligar's there when you get around to it...

In the meantime, here's Hatoopoo. Rates?

Aeron Ee1

Nom nom nom
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ones I noticed recently with transparency deficiency:
Ambipom
Drapion
Monmen
Mogurew
Doryuuzu
My god, I suck T_T I'll have these properly transparatized soon enough, sorry..

EDIT:
New versions

gonna go through my entire album and repair all the ones with white in them now >_>
(<- can you put this as my fave?)

Photobucket is not letting me add photos, but I've been taking out the problematic ones

there were more than this, but some of the ones I found:
tentacool
tentacruel
yoterrie(little dog)
yanappie(big green monkey)
gastrodon west

most of the recent submissions that have white eyes have transparency problems. If people wouldn't mind checking their submissions for this problem, that would be great.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
BOING!!!

Sending this thread to the top with the two love birds, or Kenhorou. Rates?

What to do next...Yes! I'll take care of the rest of the Unown...

Sure will do so. In the space of 10 minutes, I've already completed I & J. 2 down, 18 to go.
Good luck doing all of those.
Here is female gyarados. I'll update the post when I finish the female alakazam. Also, 100th post WOOT. that's 100 posts in the 15-20 days that I've been active. I must be annoying.

Edit: Here is alakazam. I really really like the way this one turned out. Rates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)