Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

Same story with Quilava(and I'm thinking v.2 for the both)
v.1:

v.2:

Nice job on the Cherim! Also, I'm done for the day... I'm getting cross-eyed 6_9

EDIT: Wow, slow day... Well, I got Typhlosion done. He looks pretty good. I didn't make a v.2, but if he seems too dark on the skin, just let me know, and I'll fix him up.

If Crash needs help updating the first post, I can take the coding for it and update it, then send it to you via PM so you can just paste it into the beginning. Kinda complicated but it doesn't take as long, and I have more time to do it anyway it seems.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
@ Random - Is there any way you could separate Drifloon's eyes from the same shading/pillowing of the X on his face? Right now, you can't even see his eyes. Maybe cheat a little and really emphasize on the X part and do a little less shading. (Hopefully this all makes sense.) :)

aaaaa so many new sprites

You're welcome, jumpluff. :>

I SPY A FLOOOOON the Drifloon line looks great, and I love the Mow-Rotom as well.

Nice Kurumiru line! But the middle evolution (I forget its name) has a very dark face. Try bumping it up a shade possibly?

Also this is unrelated, but I spy Jane Lynch in Oglemi's avatar.

I messaged Crash before going to bed last night with a layout for all the new sprites (anything from before Drifloon), so hopefully he updates it when he can. I noticed he's too busy to add sprites usually but I have just about all the time in the world, haha.

Sunny Cherrim, which should be in the OP--

Now I think I'll try Giratina Origin Form.

I'm really sorry for not updating. Also: The OP can't have more than 100 images (lol), so the sprites are going to start being off-site now. I've already saved most of them to a photobucket album. I'll figure that mess out soon. Sorry again.

I'm really sorry for not updating. Also: The OP can't have more than 100 images (lol), so the sprites are going to start being off-site now. I've already saved most of them to a photobucket album. I'll figure that mess out soon. Sorry again.
Don't apologize for having a life outside of the internet :P. Take your time, and will we end up doing shiny and backsprites?

I have a Photobucket that I don't use, I could put the sprites on that. I don't exactly know how to use PB though so that might not work for me, haha.

Also, Giratina was too hard so here's a Regigigas.
Might do the other Regi's later.

I've uploaded the sprites to this point to a photobucket album. I'll add the link to the OP, restyle the OP so it doesn't look like crap without sprites. That will probably the showcase of the best sprites. Should we vote for the best sprites in the whole collection, or like the best sprite of each artist. I personally favor the second option, but others may disagree. Discuss.

This is good fun!

Scizor and Shiny Ononokusu

Voting for the best sprites seems like a lot more work for you.

I say you use what you think are the best of each person, until too many people start submitting (not to sound elitist).

OK, I updated the OP. All the sprites are on photobucket. Do people like the legend showcase? @Paradox: Please refrain from making shinies atm. We'll get there soon, but I would like to finish off the regular front sprites, and then we'll get to back and shiny (and both) sprites.

I personally think you should get rid of the legendary showcase and instead make a list of each spriter's best sprite so far. Might be difficult, but, uh, yeah. It also doesn't make the other spriters feel inferior (having just a couple sprites, even from multiple people, would probably make someone else feel bad).

Time for Regirock...

Yeah, that was just temporary. If each spriter can PM with their fav sprite, then I can fix that. Note: my internet kicks out at 11 on school days, so try to get those in soon or tomorrow.

I'm just guessing you live on the east coast so we have about an hour.

Sending a PM your way. :>

EDIT: 100th post in this thread. Check it, bitches.

By the way that was a joke in no way do I think you guys are bitches <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)