Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

Nice, we got three in. Order of Business: I don't have the good copy of gligar, since it was only posted as a comparison to the old version. Who has the new version?
Nice: 131 pokemon, 7 alternate forms, and an illegitimate Onokonosu (idk how you spell it). I think we can hit 200 some point this weekend. Let's go for it. I should have Kingdra done at some point.

Also: Who is legs950 on photobucket?

I am willing to do at least 2 more lines this week because 1/2 day of school tomorrow then no school on Thursday. Any suggestions for what lines? Wait, I know I call dibs on Eevee line! Though, Crash did Flareon... Can I finish 'em off for ya Crash?

Flareon actually isn't done, so take all 8. That's not my guide, so don't sue for copyright stuff. I thought legs950 might be you, kipp. I'm very sad that this thread isn't packed with sprites that I need to collect as much anymore. Well, I'm hoping for 150 sprites by the end of today. That is 9 more today!

I was simply pointing out the obvious...and furthermore, there are lots of other ways to edit sprites that cannot be mimicked with a simple click on Photoshop...and you still get the same sense of accomplishment. ^_^
You really don't, saying that as someone who uses Photoshop perpetually.

*will try to do more*

Hi jumpluff. :>

Decided on going with no white. The darker part of Registeel looks gross when it's a shade darker, but it looks pretty flat when it's lighter. Went with lighter though.

Gonna try Qwilfish now.

EDIT: Finished in nine minutes. O_o Turned out really flat.

EDIT 2: Oh no, more sprites!
Done for the day I think.

Off to the library!

Sorry about that shiny Onono, here's a normal one (I just liked the way the shiny looked):

Scyther too:

And lastly, I redid Borutorosu with his normal splotchy things, but wasn't sure if I should pillow the blue around the spots or not. First pic I didn't, second pic I did. Thoughts on which looks better?:

Part of the lineart looks a bit weird (the top-right, above the orange whisker things). He also looks a little flat. Good job though :>

Gonna try a Gen 1 'mon now.

The shading on his belly/face is a bit off. There are three colors while it appears that you only use two. Some of us would make his face and belly one continuous shape instead of splitting it. I would make the split one pixel wide instead of two to make it look better. ALSO: WE'VE HIT 150 SPRITE!!!!!!!!! Almost 1/4 of the way there. Then shinies, then back sprites, the shiny back sprites!

SEND ME YOUR FAVORITE SPRITES, I WILL NOT CHOOSE FOR YOU, SEND ME YOUR SPRITE OR YOU DON'T GO IN THE OP!

sorry for inactivity lately. gyarados is taking forever and I don't have a lot of time during weekdays because of school. fortunately, I have Friday off of school, so I can hopefully finish him then

Half-way done with a Lickitung. I have about an hour left today to make sprites (went to friend's house to learn some cooking and going to church later). Reserving Lickilicky as well.

EDIT:
Now for Lickilicky.

Nice sprites, but can we refrain from shinies atm? I'll make a couple sprites over the weekend, but I'm totally swamped right now. Well, we got 5 sprites on the main page, but we don't have only five contributors. FIX THAT. Also, I'm a tad happy that lux got banned, just saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)