All Gens Retro Cup of Pokémon: Roster Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Final Roster signups deadline will be 03:00 AM EDT July 11th (early hours tomorrow morning EDT). I will put it in the OP.

I'll then start RCoP tomorrow.

Lutra

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
As a result of 2 teams for US Central signing up (3 initially but 1 changed to midwest) and at least 17 overall, I feel the fairest thing geographically is for Huston's Team to play versus d0nut's team for the US Central spot.

I will make a qualifying thread for this as soon as possible, so the rest of you will probably have to wait a few days longer for round 1 unfortunately.

US Central captains, send your lineups in an order (1-3) for the qualifying round.

Last edited:

Lutra

I allowed Latin America as they contacted shortly after the deadline. They will have to qualify though because of being late.

Shogarth 's Latin America will play Pearl 's Portugal (relegated because it's a non-WCoP team and posted/confirmed after US Midwest) in a playoff.

LA & Portugal captains, send your lineups in an order (1-3) for the qualifying round. I'll add you to the qualifying round OP later and adjust the deadline.

Edit: need the order today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)