Mafia vs Village Return of the MAGMAfia - Game Over: Electros Win!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

WELCOME
to the greatest conflict yet between three ever-warring factions.
It has been many long years since the last battle took place, culminating in the victory of the Aquanauts and ending the reign of the Electros. In the time since, the Mad Magmas have reclaimed the world which was once theirs and dropped their angry title. The other two cannot stand this turn of events, and are ready to rouse some rabble.
The
Magmas are your noble village, holding the current majority and power. But they are challenged, threatened, and attacked daily by two slimy mafias: the Aquanauts and the Electros.
Which of the three teams will come out on top? It is up to you to decide.
RULES
Cycles
There are two cycles: Night and Day. Kills happen at Night after Night 0, Lynches happen at Day. Nights will be 48 hours. Days will end when there is majority in the lynch or after 48 hours.
Lynches
To place your vote, post: text user. Bold your vote and place words indicating you want the stated user dead. Edit your post to delete your old vote and post a new one if you want to change. A tie will result in a No Lynch. Votes for anyone godkilled, if that should happen, will become No Lynch. Stealth lynching will be allowed since the deadlines will be at a respectable time for all time zones. You may vote No Lynch.
Communication
Do not share your Role PM N0. You may talk about the game N0, but not paste anything from your PM. Do NOT add anyone to your Role PM conversation and do not ask anyone to be added to theirs. Submit your actions in this conversation OR on IRC. The IRC channel for this game is #MAGMA, please show up daily. If you are mafia your team may have an additional secret channel. If you make a spreadsheet please add me to it, email is the same old spookydaplum1 at comcast dot net it's always been. Do not deadtalk once you die, you may strategize with your team with information they learn or you knew before death, but you may not share anything you learn after and you may forfeit your right to strat-talk after death if you inquire about certain things.
Role PMs/Common Sense
Every player has a role PM. I will help a mafian write their fake, so flavor should be universal, as should phrasing for certain roles. Unless they were sloppy/lazy then lynch them. An example is posted below. Do not do stupid things, if you do not follow any result you got about posting you will wind up godkilled. Do not be a buffoon in general. If you need clarification on anything then ask. There are no items because I get too lazy to keep track of them. Priority is secret. SEND A PM SAYING 'IDLE' IF YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING DON'T JUST IDLE. Not all results are created equal. While you will always receive the intended result, you may not always receive the truth.

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS OF THE GAME LAWDY DON'T DO IT

HELP! There is a loud crash just out of view, the air grows thick with static electricity and bloodied water trickles past your feet. You run in the direction of the calamity, like a total moron, and discover the first victim of this dire conflict:

Dear Yeti,
You are Entei.

Born too late to get a good movepool. Born too soon to get a second super annoying form. Born just in time to melt steel beams.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Roar USER.” You will mightily Roar at USER, who will flee the game in terror.

You are allied with the Magmas. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Poor Entei. Looks like it'll never be viable now!

PLAYERLIST
Alive (10)
More Cowbell Gale Wing Srock
Thetwinmasters
Jalmont
UncleSam
Ullar
PokeguyNXB
Mr.378
Walrein
Mithril
Da Letter El
Dead (10)
General Spoon - Hooker + One-Time Team BG + Unblockable Kill - Electros - Lynched D1
askaninjask - Hooker + One-Time Mole - Aquanauts - Electrocuted N1
vonFiedler - Rogue - Magmas - Lynched D2
moi - Inspector - Magmas - Drowned N2
penguin344 - Hooker - Magmas - Electrocuted N2

sunny004 - Switchguard - Aquanauts - Lynched D3
Aura Guardian - Martyr - Magmas - Drowned N3
LightWolf - Naive Cop - Magmas - Electrocuted N3

Haunted Diamond - Silencer + Tracker - Aquanauts - Charred N3
Paperblade - Inspector + One-Time Janitor - Aquanauts - Lynched D4
The Aquanauts Are Eliminated D4

Sub (8)
ButteredToast
AOPSUser
Amianki
Cancerous
Dr. Zeni$
rssp1
jumpluff
Celever

Sorry to those who I couldn't get in the game, 29 people signed up but I only had 20 spots. Good news is we have a healthy sub list if needed! (and yes the player list is randomized kthx)

All Role PMs are out. DO NOT ADD ANYONE TO THAT CONVERSATION. It is ONLY for you to talk to me and submit actions in. All convos are "MAGMAfia Role PM" don't be a fool.

It is now Night Zero. N0 will end in 48 hours or when all actions are in, 3PM PST 6/11.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I will be leading this village I am a good role for leader (to be divulged later, probably D1) and have the role name Ho-oh.

I expect everyone to send me their role names ASAP so that I can have something to hold you to later. If you're willing to tell me the general realm of your role (ie info, control, protective, etc) than I can give good targets for those with a minimum of risk but I expect all the mafia among you will cry when I ask for that so ya.

tl;dr I'm leading send me role names asap tyty

LightWolf

lightwoof
Personally I'd not claim even Role Names, this wouldn't be the first time there is a role that specifically hunts for others, though those may or may not have been informed of this anyways. Also it's kinda pointless when Yeti provided fake names to people anyways.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DEADLINERINO

Oh no! Who has died overnight?!

Nobody, it was N0. Duh.

Everyone has safely made it through the night and emerged unscathed... well, everyone except LightWolf, who has gone missing. He will be unable to post and unable to be targeted until he is returned.

Someone wants to tell you all the heat is here with this announcement:

Hello good people of this MAGMAFIA game. It's me. Who is me? That's right. You probably don't know yet who "me" is. Or maybe you do. I am pretty much a big deal, even bigger than my previous iterations. as great as they be i am even greater. right now i am here to proclaim my greatness to the masses. to my friends, i will lead you to the promised land (of bbQ ribs and challenjerr tier). to my enemies, you should be very scared. i may be one of the strongest village leaders this world has yet to see and has seen and will see. fire runs in my veins and it is with fire i shall destroy all those in my paths with my good looks and charm.

So let me introduce myself. I am:

one of the greatest village leaders of the world
one of the greatest village leaders smogon has ever seen
one of the greatest village leaders within texas
one of the greatest village leaders in the continental united states
one of the greatest village leaders within a country that is part of the United Nations
one of the greatest village leaders on website with domains that end .com
one of the greatest village leaders and i know it
one of the greatest village leaders that doubles as a one of the greatest league of legends player in the world
one of the greatest village leaders in the continental united states and hawaii and alaska
one of the greatest village leaders never to be elected to the US presidency for fear that I would take over the world with my village leading skills
one of the greatest village leaders of the world

I may have missed a couple accomplishments but otherwise I hope everyone gets the idea. I am here to grace this game with my awesomeness but more importantly I expect claims forwarded to the address: 69 Jackson Drive.

God bless America but mainly those who give me their claims.
A profound statement indeed.

All results out contact me if you feel there was an inaccuracy.

It is now Day One. D1 will end in 46 hours or with majority votes, 3PM PST 6/13. Don't vote until all results are out!

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Alright boys I'm back

Yeti said:
Dear UncleSam,
You are Ho-Oh.

King of the skies, sweeper of Sun teams, and horribly dicked by Stealth Rock. Seriously delete that aids move, I mean sure it's not as deadly in Doubles as in Singles where you're ded the second you switch in and you need a hood Spinner to save you but most of those mons are sort of lame and not as cool as you but still, for as king as Gen 4 was they sure introduced some ebola-inducing moves. Trick Room, really?

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Sacred Fire USER.” You will burn USER with your trademark attack, who will be singed so fiercly they will yell out their Main Role.

Yeti said:
GeneralSpoon's ability:
Every night, you may PM Yeti with "NX - Thunderwave USER." You will zap USER, causing them to be unable to complete any abilities that night due to being fully paralyzed.
This seems pretty damning to me, no way that role is Magma

Lynch GeneralSpoon

When he turns up mafia everyone is to claim to me thank you, UncleSam out

[06:53.02] <GeneralSpoon> sneakyunclesam waited until after I was too tired to pay attention
[06:53.04] <GeneralSpoon> to try and
lynch me
[06:53.11] <GeneralSpoon> didn't even
have the decency to hl me in the chan
[06:53.14] <GeneralSpoon> what a
scumbag

My real role PM:
Dear General Spoon,
You are Groudon.

Kyogre has taken advantage of Drought and gone in dry too many times. The anal rampage goes NO FURTHER. You are finally going to fight back against the Water oppression.

Three nights max, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Set up for USER.” You will enter battle with Drought before USER, who will be emboldened the following night and able to use their ability twice. You may only do this three times in the game.

Also note that UncleSam is attempting to lynch me claiming I am a hooker, a role that often enough is a village role as well as a mafia role. Make your own decisions.

Okay, I am godkilling myself now.

-My role is stupid suspicious, and likely to be lynched anyways
-It saves us time and the lynch on day 1
-It immediately shows that UncleSam is suspect and not a good candidate to lead the village, if not just lynch right now
-Prevents a mafia kidnapper we know exists from protecting UncleSam from a lynch if lynched today
-Allows the village more time to organize around a less suspicious leader
-Prevents people from claiming to UncleSam, who is suspicious

A screenshot of my role PM is attached to this post. Godspeed MAGMA

Okay, I am godkilling myself now.

-My role is stupid suspicious, and likely to be lynched anyways
-It saves us time and the lynch on day 1
-It immediately shows that UncleSam is suspect and not a good candidate to lead the village, if not just lynch right now
-Prevents a mafia kidnapper we know exists from protecting UncleSam from a lynch if lynched today
-Allows the village more time to organize around a less suspicious leader
-Prevents people from claiming to UncleSam, who is suspicious

A screenshot of my role PM is attached to this post. Godspeed MAGMA
Da Letter El wouldn't this be qualified as a Circus blacklist?

Lynch General Spoon I guess.

EDIT: I really don't know but it seems like he's trying to intentionally throw the game.

Also I tagged DLE because I saw he's viewing the thread atm. I'm not ignoring you other mods! :)

You are LITERALLY ruining the game by posting PROOF that said screenshot is true. You may be trying to give the village a better position, and I'm all for that but you are INTENTIONALLY making the game not fun by eliminating the whole "Village needs to figure out who mafia is" aspect, which is THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE VILLAGE.

Sorry, but this literally makes no sense why you think this is ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)