Mafia vs Village Return of the MAGMAfia - Game Over: Electros Win!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok sooooooo time to explain what happened I guess:

-von had a highly questionable claim (factional Rogue...) with, let's be real, an equally sketchy role name (Xerath is electric based...)
-I had an alliance checker claim who I thought was probably legitimate
-LightWolf had not claimed

So, last night, I check LightWolf. If I hadn't personally checked LightWolf it is unlikely I would have pushed for a lynch on von
I got the following result:
Yeti said:
Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Delivery, USER.” You will deliver some good items to USER, who will inform you whether they are GOOD or SCUM as thanks.
(This was almost identical to the alliance checker I already had)

I get the aforementioned result from the alliance checker (ie that von was SCUM), and I ask LightWolf if he was the mystery 'partner' mentioned in the result
-LightWolf eventually admits that it is him, and says that he also found von SCUM with the same wording.
-STOPPING POINT: Neither claim mentions the other; there is no indication in either of the claimed PMs that there is another such checker
-I start the lynch on von, being reasonably sure of it's success
-LightWolf pushes HARD for sheet access. I say that I'll give him sheet access after the day is over if his result is proved accurate, and he keeps pushing hard for sheet access IMMEDIATELY
-Obviously, von turns up village

Now, I am willing to admit one thing that I did that was stupid: I shouldn't have publicized that it was LightWolf who was one of the two who gave me the result. That was (as he pointed out) silly and reactionary, and thus why I'm not publicizing the other's name.

Now then, there are a few possibilities that I see:
-LightWolf and X are mafia together.
-LightWolf has a mole role similar to aska's (which btw had a huge 'in' into the village structure which I almost sheeted), and therefore looks like a partner to X (or vice-versa)
-LightWolf and X are paranoid/Insane, either in tandem or period.

Once more, saying that LightWolf was the reason for the mislynch was stupid as fuck; however, I feel that people DO have a right to know why I was sure von was mafia, and hopefully can at least understand why I lynched him.

If LightWolf feels that I have misrepresented anything that happened then I'm sure he will say so.

LightWolf

lightwoof
One thing

I pushed so hard for the sheet, because A the reason US stated why he wouldn't give me access was stupid: He wanted to eliminate the chance that me and my mafia partner in crime weren't just setting up von the villager. Which even after von flipped actually village, is frankly near impossible. For one why send my partner out there with a result that hints at another role for no reason. And why even trade one person for von, when if he didn't end up inspecting me, I would never even have had the chance to push for sheet.

I merely trust GS enough that I don't think he'd actually fake suicide, he isn't scumbaggy enough for that, not to mention it only works for the sake of pretending the Janitor could be in. Which is farfetched in the first place, and unless GS was in the game it was used in, his team had to have told him to do it.

One thing

I pushed so hard for the sheet, because A the reason US stated why he wouldn't give me access was stupid: He wanted to eliminate the chance that me and my mafia partner in crime weren't just setting up von the villager. Which even after von flipped actually village, is frankly near impossible. For one why send my partner out there with a result that hints at another role for no reason. And why even trade one person for von, when if he didn't end up inspecting me, I would never even have had the chance to push for sheet.

I merely trust GS enough that I don't think he'd actually fake suicide, he isn't scumbaggy enough for that, not to mention it only works for the sake of pretending the Janitor could be in. Which is farfetched in the first place, and unless GS was in the game it was used in, his team had to have told him to do it.
Idgi, so I am going to idle ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*Courtesy sunny for the shrug ^_^

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ALL ACTIONS

We Game of Thrones now cause there's dead red everywhere.

moi is found in his bathtub underwater. It seems he was held under and drowned. The boner he died with makes you question what exactly went down in his final moments, but the scene is gruesome, so you look away.
Dear moi,
You are the Human Torch.

I think they’re remaking your movie, you’re in the Fantastic Four? Turn yourself into a fire pillar? idk dude too many men in spandex.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Torch USER.” You will engulf USER in your flames, and they will tell you everything about them in the form of their role PM. You are a pretty clingy guy, and this ability will fail if certain conditions are not met...

You are allied with the Magmas. You win if all threats are eliminated.
RIP fella.

But he's not the only one! Nearby you find penguin344, chained to a power line and electrocuted to death. What unfortunate circumstances indeed.
Dear penguin344,
You are SUPA HOT FIRE.

Check me out. I broke up with my ex-girlfriend, here’s her number. Sike, that’s THE WRONG NUMBER!

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Spit supa hot fire on USER.” You will engage USER in a rap battle even tho you’re not a rapper, and they will be so busy trying to end your whole career they will do nothing else.

You are allied with the Magmas. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Yipes, what a bad night for the village! But the pain isn't over yet...

LightWolf has gone missing again.

Results all out.

It is now Day Three. D3 will end in 48 hours or at majority, 2PM PST 6/17. No godkillerino pls.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Alright well I got a guilty

Yeti said:
sunny004's Role:
Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Ebb and Flow USER.” You will send a helpful shower of water onto USER, who will be protected in some fashion. On even nights, that user will be safeguarded. On odd nights, that user will be bodyguarded.
Not what he claimed and obvious Aquanaut flavor imo

Lynch sunny004

I cri everytiem ),:

UncleSam too OP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
MAJORITY

The poor sunny004 feels the thunderingly oppressive fist of UncleSam smash into his face. "LYNCH THIS MAN AT ONCE," trumpets the brave leader.

But was there a plot twist? Has some black magic saved sunny? Is he immune, or does he have a vote-related weakness?

Dear sunny004,
You are Nami.

Hahaha, yeah! Hahaha, yeah! Hahaha, yeah!

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Ebb and Flow USER.” You will send a helpful shower of water onto USER, who will be protected in some fashion. On even nights, that user will be safeguarded. On odd nights, that user will be bodyguarded.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Nah, just a mafia man eating lynch dust.

Also LightWolf comes back.

It is now Night Three. N3 will end in 48 hours or when all actions are in, 2PM PST 6/18.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)