Board Game Return of the Revenge of the Rise of Diplomacy: The Reckoning - A/E/F/R/T Draw

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's Diplo time. In addition to all of the base game's rules, we'll be playing with the following:
-As always, no user impersonation, screenshotting, or anything else that would be considered cheating under Circus Maximus rules
-Substitutions will be used to replace inactive players during 1901. Starting Spring 1902, inactive players will be placed in Civil Resistance (permanent NMR)
-Deadlines for Spring and Fall will be 48 hours. Deadlines for Winter and retreats will be 24 hours. There will be a half-hour grace period after deadline is called during which I will attempt to contact any users who have not sent actions. Failure to respond to me during this grace period will result in NMR. Deadlines can be extended by request, handled on a case-by-case basis.
-A successful draw vote requires all players involved in the draw and at least one person not in the draw to vote yes, and for no more than one person not in the draw to vote no. If I believe a coalition of users is attempting to block a draw out of malice rather than out of any hope of winning, I reserve the right to step in and force the draw.

Now that that's out of the way, let's meet the competitors!
Drawesome532 - Austria
shubaka17 - England
Agape - France
Aura Guardian - Germany
Whydon - Italy
Blazade Jalmont - Russia
King_ - Turkey

This was decided via RNG - no switchin', no bitchin'.

Finally, here's the map as it stands:

Spring 1901 ends Monday, July 11th at 5 PM CDT.

#thegame is a good IRC channel

edit: subs (on the off chance someone disappears during 1901):
Jalmont
Maleovex
Da Letter El

Last edited:

Ampharos

my original post incorrectly stated the date of deadline as July 9th; the correct date is July 11th. This has been edited into the OP.

Yo if one of the other fill slots wants in over me they can have it.

I figured I'd have more time to digest the rules and strategies and I just don't. I can still play but I want to give the more experienced players a shot to sub in while it's early.

Ampharos

13 hours to deadline. Will be prodding those who have yet to send orders. Don't forget that I'm still in the market for a new Turkish player, anyone's welcome to PM me if they're interested regardless of prior level of experience.

Ampharos

Drawesome532 - Austria:
A Budapest - Serbia
F Trieste - Albania
A Vienna - Galicia (*Bounce*)

shubaka17 - England:
F Edinburgh - North Sea
A Liverpool - Yorkshire
F London - English Channel

Agape - France:
F Brest - Picardy
A Marseilles - Burgundy (*Bounce*)
A Paris - Brest

Aura Guardian - Germany:
A Berlin - Kiel
F Kiel - Holland
A Munich - Burgundy (*Bounce*)

Whydon - Italy:
F Naples Hold
A Rome - Apulia
A Venice Hold

Jalmont - Russia:
A Moscow - Ukraine
F Sevastopol - Black Sea
F St Petersburg(sc) - Gulf of Bothnia
A Warsaw - Galicia (*Bounce*)

King_ - Turkey:
F Ankara, no move received
A Constantinople, no move received
A Smyrna, no move received

Fall 1901 ends Friday, July 15th at 11 PM CDT.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)