Return of the Trigster (shop is closed until further notice)

NEWW

30/30/30/30/26/30
Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
Cursed Body Ability
Egg Moves:
None
Trained Moveset:
Hidden Power Fighting 70
Recover
Ice Beam
Water Spout

Available UT @ lvl.1 and EV Trained @ lvl.70
EVs 200 DEF/ 58 SP ATK/ 252 SP.DEF

Really happy with this one.. gonna be a really interesting def wall who can surprise darks coming in with HP Fighting. Ice beam and Water spout for dragons and Emboars.

In response to your post I'd like this please :)
Also which Flygon did you want?

31/31/25/x/31/31
Archeops @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
Defeatist Ability
Egg Moves:
Stone Edge
U-Turn
Acrobatics
Trained Moveset:
Same as above w/ EQ

EV Trained @ lvl.50

EVs: 4 HP/ 252 ATK/ 252 SPD

NEW

31/31/31/29/31/31
Skarmory @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
Keen Eye Ability
Egg Moves:
Stealth Rock
Whirlwind
Trained Moveset:
Spikes
Peck(I can change this to whatever you want)
Stealth Rock
Whirlwind

Available UT @ lvl.1 and EV Trained @ lvl.100

EVs: 252 HP/ 252 DEF/ 252 SP.DEF

Standard Skarm with perfect ivs..SR, Spikes a couples & whirlwind if your up against something you dont like. Sturdy really isnt necassary since nothing is going to OHKO a skarm anyways.

31/31/25/x/31/31
Archeops @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
Defeatist Ability
Egg Moves:
Stone Edge
U-Turn
Acrobatics
Trained Moveset:
Same as above w/ EQ

Available UT @ lvl.1 or EV Trained @ lvl.50
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 ATK/ 252 SPD

Can I get the UT version of this for a Flawless Shiny UT male Jolly Dratini w/ ES? OT is Matt

what about an UT male Shiny Jolly Larvitar flawless OT Mat w/ egg moves DDance and Outrage AND an Alamos Darkrai? Just for the Archen -_-?

I traded MY pokemon for these fully redis pokemon :/ I dont see why I cant trade them and why having a thread would make a difference? Theyre legit and your pokemon isnt even shiny OR flawless...

so why do you want it then.. your not getting it just leave

i know for a fact that those ot:matt pokes are from a giveaway on another site.. anyone can get them off gts for free stop wasting my time

lol no hes a regular on pokecommunity actually xD I traded for them with events and its Mat not Matt or Mattj. And I want it because I want an Archeops without lousy IVs. Why is smogon full of pricks? lol

not pricks (well most of them), just people who want to know exactly where their stuff comes from.. just cause you say its legit doesnt make it so.. i prefer to trade with people who keep it in the site as my pokes are non distributable

Anyways back to the Pokemon...

NEW!!

31/x/31/31/31/x
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Water Absorb Ability
Egg Moves:
-Wish
-Protect
Trained Moveset:
-Wish
-Protect
-Scald
-Ice Beam

Available UT@ lvl.1 (will attach water stone if asked) or EV Trained @ lvl.61

Evs: 252 HP/ 252 DEF/ 6 SP.DEF

An excellent wall Vaporeon w/ Wish. Scald helps burn enemies that are posing a threat and as we all know protect and wish is a great stall for anything you might have set up or trying to setup.

Totally none of my business, but...

Take to DW and have it learn Reckless (or even without reckless really), strap a Life orb to this badboy and sweep. Takes care of a whole range of opponents and is pretty beastly in battle.
DW ability doesn't work that way though...>_>"

lol that was my first breed on b/w and i still havent gone on dw probably wont till the english ones comes out so i really dont know how it works... Thanks for the heads up ill change that

lol that was my first breed on b/w and i still havent gone on dw probably wont till the english ones comes out so i really dont know how it works... Thanks for the heads up ill change that
You can only get pokemon with Dream World ability if you befriend with (capture?) that pokemon IN THE DREAM WORLD. You can't just put any pokemon into the Dream World and expect it to "learn" the ability. ._."

Not to mention, seemingly, the only two Gen 5 pokemons that can have DW ability legitly right now are Darminitan and Musharna. Partly, that's due to the fact that Entree Forest uses Gen 4 overworld sprites to represent the pokemon which you've befriended with in DW. If you do find Reckless Emboar or any other Gen 5 pokemons with Dream World ability, you can actually assume it as hacked right away. -_-"

NEWW

31/24/31/31/29/31
Emolga @ Choice Specs/Scarf
Timid Nature
Static Ability
Egg Moves:
-Shock Wave
Trained Moveset:
-Shock Wave
-Electro Ball
-Volt Switch
-Thunderbolt

Available UT @ lvl.1 or EV Trained @ lvl.100
EVs: 6 HP/252 SP.ATK/ 252 SPEED
EV TRAINED VERSION IS FULLY REDISTRIBUTABLE
UT VERSION IS NOT RESDISTIBUTABLE

Super fast 5th gen cousin of Pikachu with great stats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)