Return to the Forest! TheWolfe vs Tortferngatr, 3v3 Singles! (Dummy007 Refs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to be home... The wind in the trees, softly kissing my skin... my little Buneary, snuggling alongside me. I love this place... Ohh, right. The battle. Violence.

Also, I'm putting up an open challenge of my own!

Battle Type: 3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
Restrictions: 2 recovers/5 chills, no weather moves/abilities
Music: Maplestory - Kamuna; various others as the battle progresses
Arena: Time Traveller's Forest

Arena: Time Traveller's Forest
Field Type: Diverse
Complexity: Intense
Format: All
Restrictions: Weather moves won't work.

Description:
A simple little grove in the middle of a forest, with a 50m clearing in the middle. A river runs silently off to the side of the arena, about 2.5m deep and 3m wide, and sunlight flutters softly down onto this picturesque scene. So, what make this arena so special?

Time Travel.

At the end of every round, Celebi shows up (Non-catchable) and shifts everyone from the current timeline to a random alternate (Schroeder's Cat Principle. It's Quantum Physics, hard to explain). The potential timelines are:

- Natural Life: The starting arena. Call it home if you like, because it'll be the only promise of comfort you'll get. No special effects.
- Forest Fire: Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... All Fire Moves enjoy a +2BP Boost, while Water Moves suffer a -2BP Boost. In adition, all pokemon unused to the intense heat with have -1 Accuracy.
- Industrialization: Welcome to the Streets. Desolate for as far as the eye can see, nothing but concrete and iron under the harsh street lamps of the Big City. The river and all the trees are gone, and Seismic Activity and Dig are unusable. Steel, Poison and Electric types are right at home, and have the Energy cost reduced of all moves by 2.
- Drought: Sunlight, so harsh it burns. The trees have lost their leaves, and offer little to no relief to wary battlers. All Grass-Types will be treated as if they have Solar Power, as well as their normal abilities. Water-types will also be treated as if they have Dry Skin.
- Storm: Thunderbolts and Lightning, very very Frightening! The river has flooded, and everyone has about 50cm of water around their ankles! This impedes foot-movement, and all moves that require going up and striking your opponent to have negative priority. Flying types, Levitators and Water-types are able to ignore this, due to their ability to avoid/thrive in watery conditions.
- Deadland: The river dried up, and the land died with it. Nothing but Sand as far as the eye can see, which isn't very far, with the giant Sandstorm in your face. Pokemon uncomfortable with Desert conditions have -1 Accuracy.
- Snowbound: Welcome to a Winter Wonderland. Weather is Snowing (Hail, without the damage per Action). Pokemon unfit for Winter conditions will move slower than normal.
- Volcanic Pile: From out of the ashes I leap! The volcano has long since died down, but its scar against the countryside is left forever. The ground is rocky and loose, giving all direct damaging attacks a 1/10 of outright failing, with the exception of Flying, Rock, Ground or Levitating Pokemon.
- Midnight in a Perfect World: Identical to Natural Life, but during the Night. Because of the tranquility, a sense of peace befalls all Pokemon; Chilling regains 10 health as well as 18% Energy, and Recoveries are 50% more effective, and will work with their maximum level of effectiveness (even Sythesis/Morning Sun). This peace also affects a Pokemon's fighting prowess; All Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack Ranks are halved, rounded up.
- 1994 Kanto: Taking it way back, when Pokemon was just ≈150. Long before the Physical/Special Split, Abilities, Items and Natures, there was these 16-bit trees and the most catchy music in the world. If you haven't worked out what the conditions are, look it over.

And any other little place that may pop into the Ref's head, as long as it's simple.

I plan on using my NFEs and prefer fighting someone with NFEs, but like all of my battles I'll eagerly take on all comers.
Accepting TheWolfe's challenge.

I'll do "strong NFEs/weak fully evolveds."

Switch=KO
All Abilities
Items=Off
Ahh, and what will our illustrious guests be using?

TheWolfe's Team!

Azazel - Pupitar (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds one Rank to Attack; Subtract one Rank to Defense.)
Type: Rock - Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground - Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
KOs: 2

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Shed Skin: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 51
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
-Bite
-Leer
-Sandstorm
-Screech
-Chip Away
-Rock Slide
-Scary Face
-Thrash
-Payback

-Pursuit
-Curse
-Stealth Rock

-Earthquake
-Brick Break
-Protect
-Smack Down

Total Moves: 16

Serenity - Togetic (F)
Nature: Bold (Adds 1 to Defense; Subtracts 1 from Attack)
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Original Trainer: rickheg

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 5/9
MC: 0

Attacks:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Extrasensory
Nasty Plot
Psycho Shift
Morning Sun
Tri Attack

Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Toxic
Reflect
Light Screen

Total Moves: 20

Hakumen - Nohface (M)
Nature: Impish (Adds one Rank to Defense; Subtract one Rank to Special Attack)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Levitate: (Dream World) LOCKED.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 0
Spe: 10
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 2/6

Attacks:
-Scratch
-Tackle
-Iron Defense
-Lick
-Leer
-Odor Sleuth
-Metal Burst
-Faint Attack
-Shadow Sneak
-Curse
-Shadowstrike
-Revenge
-Perish Song
-Fake Out

-Yawn
-Psycho Shift
-Meteor Mash

-Will-o-Wisp
-Rock Slide
-Payback
-Trick Room

Total Moves: 20

Tortferngatr's Team!

Wormadam [Feck Knight] (F)
Nature: Brave (+1 rank in attack, 20/23 rounded down of normal speed and a flat 10% increase in the accuracy of an opponent's attacks.)
Type: Bug/Ground
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Anticipation (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduces the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Ability 2: Overcoat (Innate, DW not yet unlocked) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. Because Wormadam-S is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats: 60/79+/105/59/85/36-

Attack: Rank 4 (+)
Defense: Rank 4
Special Attack: Rank 2
Special Defense: Rank 3
Speed: 31 (-)

EC: 4/4
DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Protect
Tackle
Bug Bite
Hidden Power (Grass, base 7)
Confusion
Rock Blast
Psychic

Earthquake
Struggle Bug
Toxic
Venoshock
Rock Tomb
Safeguard

Snore
String Shot

Sucker Punch

Total moves: 16

Piloswine (Frozen) (F)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Oblivious: (innate)This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Ability 2: Snow Cloak: (innate)This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Ability 3: Thick Fat: (DW, not yet unlocked, innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats: 100/100/80/60+/60/50-

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/9
DC: 5/5-DW unlocked!

Attacks:
AncientPower
Peck
Horn Attack
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Earthquake
Blizzard
Ice Shard

Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Stealth Rock

Reflect
Light Screen
Dig
Protect
Stone Edge
Roar

Endeavor

Total moves: 23

Timburr (Flatten) F
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Guts: (innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Ability 2: Sheer Force (can be activated) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Ability 3: Iron Fist (DQ not yet unlocked, innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

EC: 3/9

Stats: 75/80+/55/25-/35/35

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 2

Attacks:
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up Slap
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Hammer Arm

Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Counter

Poison Jab
Smack Down
Dig
Payback

TheWolfe Sends Out Pokemon
Tornferngatr Considers Getting a Shorter Name, Sends Out Pokemon, then Orders
TheWolfe Orders
I Ref

"Go, Flatten!"

how'd the wood turn into a girder anyway

Gurdurr (Flatten) F
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Guts: (innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Ability 2: Sheer Force (can be activated) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Ability 3: Iron Fist (DQ not yet unlocked, innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

EC: 4/9
DC: 3/5

Stats: 85/105+/85/40-/50/40

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Size Class: 2

Attacks:
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up Slap
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Hammer Arm

Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Counter

Poison Jab
Smack Down
Dig
Payback

Total Attacks: 17

We'll keep Sheer Force on, thank you very much.

"Smack Down Nohface, then Dig Nohface, then Focus Energy!

If Nohface uses Fake Out turn 1, Focus Energy turn 1 and push actions back."

Whoa, how did that thing gain a girder out of nowhere? And what's with those veins? Ewww.

Start off with a Fake Out, release a Yawn, and end with Trick Room to shift the odds in your favor!

Fake Out ~ Yawn ~ Trick Room

Flavour will have to wait until I get home later on tonight. Sorry, gentlemen.

Pre-Round Information:
Arena:
Natural Life (BGM: Maplestory - Kamuna)

Nohface (Hakumen) [M]
HP:
En: 100
Stats: None
Abilities: Levitate
Other: None

Gurrdurr (Flatten) [F]
HP:
En: 80
Abilities: Guts | Sheer Force
Other: Sheer Force Active

----------------------------------------------

Round 1 Starts!

Ahh, home again... I remember when I first found my Deerling here. And look how far the arena's come. New destinations, New battlers.

SPEEEEED REFFING ON SPEED, GO!

Action 1:
Flatten:
Mr. High and mighty, get dow-
Hakumen: NOPE (Fake Out)
Flatten: AAHHNOTTHENOSENOTTHENOSE (Flinched)

Action 2:
Flatten:
Right, as I was saying, GET DOWN HERE! (Smack Down)
Hakumen: Wow, that's really, really boring. (Yawn)

Action 3:
Flatten:
Where's the clown-mon... (Dig)
Flatten (Again): Here he is!
Hakumen: Okay. But let's mess with the mechanics, shall we? (Trick Room)

And so the round comes to a close. I blink slowly, as Celebi appears, carrying us all through Time to when the Volcano gave its final call out, before the forest grew. "I remember this place. This is were Prometheus went for training. He wouldn't tell me what happened here, just kept unusually quiet." Sighing, and brushing off some stray flakes of ash, Simon takes a small sip from his hip-flask, keeping an eye on the 2 battlers.

Round 1 Ends!

Post-Round Information:
Arena:
Volcanic Pile (BGM: Super Mario Galaxy - Melty Molten Galaxy)
Trick Room: (3 Rounds Left)

Nohface (Hakumen) [M]
HP:
En: 79
Other: Smacked Down (5a)

Gurrdurr (Flatten) [F]
HP:
En: 66
Other: Sheer Force Active, Drowsy

Action 1:
Nohface:
Uses Fake Out! (4 En) (Crit <63, rolled 70) (4+(2-3)*1.5) = 2.5 = 3 Dmg!
Gurrdurr: Flinched!

Action 2:
Gurrdurr:
Uses Smack Down! (4 En) (Crit <63, rolled 488) (5+(5-4)*1.5)*.66 = 4.29 = 4 Dmg!
Nohface: Uses Yawn! (7 En) Gurrdurr is now Drowsy!

Action 3:
Gurrdurr:
Uses Dig! (10 En) (Crit <63, rolled 957) (10+(5-4)*1.5)*1.5 = 17.25 = 17 Dmg!
Nohface: Uses Trick Room! (10 En) Nohface Twisted the Dimensions!

End of Round:
Arena Effect:
1-10, rolled 7: Volcanic Pile

TheWolfe Orders
Tortferngatr Orders
I Ref

...Humorously enough, Trick Room means Metal Burst doesn't work.

Wake-Up Slap yourself out of drowsiness, Dig, Payback.

That is one badly written substitution.

Crap, forgot to note Smack-Downed-edness. And Wolfe, Metal Burst operates at 0 Priority, and Trick Room is still in effect. Your sub could not, and thus did not activate.

EDIT: And I also forgot the Arena Effect. Luckily, no one fell flat on their faces.

Pre-Round Information:
Arena: Volcanic Pile (BGM: Super Mario Galaxy - Melty Molten Galaxy)
Trick Room: (3 Rounds Left)

Nohface (Hakumen) [M]
HP: 79
En: 79
Other: Smacked Down (5a)

Gurrdurr (Flatten) [F]
HP: 97
En: 66
Other: Sheer Force Active, Drowsy

Round 2 Starts!

The sounds of distant calling-birds was muffled against the soft ash. I never could get here early enough to see the destruction take place, but the amount of energy that must have been released, right at that moment...

Round 2 Ends!

Post-Round Information:
Arena: Forest Fire (BGM: Tekken 5 - Red Hot Fist)
Trick Room: (2 Rounds Left)

Nohface (Hakumen) [M]
HP: 57
En: 64
Stats: +2 Def (Decays in 1a)
Other: Smacked Down (2a)

Gurrdurr (Flatten) [F]
HP: 68
En: 45

Action 1:
Nohface: Uses Shadowstrike! (6-1= 5 En) (Fail <100, rolled 956) (Miss <50, rolled 717) (Crit <63, rolled 251) (8+3+(2-3)*1.5) = 10 Dmg! (Def Drop <500, rolled 837)
Gurrdurr: Uses Wake Up Slap on itself! (5-1= 4 En) (Fail <100, rolled 464) (Crit <63, rolled 169) (6+3+(5-3)*1.5) = 12 Dmg! Gurrdurr is no longer Drowsy!

Action 2:
Nohface: Uses Iron Defence! (7-1= 6 En) Nohface's Defence Sharply Rose! (+2)
Gurrdurr: Uses Dig! (10 En) (Fail <100, rolled 395) (Crit <63, rolled 107) (10+(5-4)*1.5)*1.5+(-2*1.75) = 13.75 = 14 Dmg! (4 Recoil)

Action 3:
Nohface: Uses Faint Attack! (4 En) (Fail <100, rolled 444) (Crit <63, rolled 78) (6+(2-3)*1.5)*.67 = 3.015 = 3 Dmg!
Gurrdurr: Uses Payback! (7 En) (Fail <100, rolled 362) (Crit <63, rolled 560) (10+(5-4)*1.5)+(-2*1.75) = 8 Dmg!

End of Round:
Arena Roll: 1-10, rolled 2: Forest Fire

Tortferngatr Orders
TheWolfe Orders
I Ref

IRL shit just hit the metaphorical fan. I'm sorry about the delay, and I am absolutely positive I can manage a little ol' Singles match. If I go over DQ again, feel free to drop my sorry ass.

Pre-Round Information:
Arena: Forest Fire (BGM: Tekken 5 - Red Hot Fist)
Trick Room: (2 Rounds Left)

Nohface (Hakumen) [M]
HP: 57
En: 64
Stats: +2 Def (Decays in 1a)
Other: Smacked Down (2a)

Gurrdurr (Flatten) [F]
HP: 68
En: 45

Round 3 Starts!

Stupid horny teenagers....

Round 3 Ends!

Post-Round Information:
Arena: Drought (BGM: Soma Bringer - Adel Desert)

Nohface (Hakumen) [M]
HP: 38
En: 42
Stats: +1 Def (Decays in 1a)

Gurrdurr (Flatten) [F]
HP: 58
En: 23
Stats: -1 Def (4a)
Other: Sheer Force Active, Drowsy (1a), Focus Energy'd (5a)

Action 1:
Nohface: Uses Yawn! (7 En) Gurrdurr is Drowsy!
Gurrdurr: Uses Dig! (10 En) (Crit <63, rolled 325) (10+(5-4)*1.5)*1.5+(-2*1.75) = 13.75 = 14 Dmg!

Between Actions:
Nohface: Defence Boost Decays! (Now +1)

Action 2:
Gurrdurr: Uses Focus Energy! (5 En) Gurrdurr is getting pumped! (6a)
Nohface: Uses Trick Room! (10 En) The Trick Room Dissipated!

Between Actions:
Nohface: No longer Smacked Down!

Action 3:
Gurrdurr: Uses Payback! (7 En) (Crit <125, rolled 540) (5+(5-4)*1.5)+(-1*1.75) = 4.75 = 5 Dmg!
Nohface: Uses Shadowstrike! (6-1= 5 En) (Miss <50, rolled 750) (Crit <63, rolled 127) (8+3+(2-3)*1.5) = 9.5 = 10 Dmg! (Def Drop <500, rolled 485) Gurrdurr's Defence Fell!

End of Round:
Arena Roll: 1-10, rolled 3: Drought

TheWolfe Orders
Tortferngatr Orders
Reffing is Done

Post-Round Information:
Arena: Drought (BGM: Soma Bringer - Adel Desert)

Nohface (Hakumen) [M]
HP: 38
En: 42
Stats: +1 Def (Decays in 1a)

Gurrdurr (Flatten) [F]
HP: 58
En: 23
Stats: -1 Def (4a)
Other: Sheer Force Active, Drowsy (1a), Focus Energy'd (5a)

Round 4 Starts!

Blep boop boop, Flavour fits here.

Round 4 Ends!

Post-Round Information:
Arena: Industrialization (BGM: TBC)

Nohface (Hakumen) [M]
HP: 33
En: 24
Stats: +2 Def (Decays in 2a)

Gurrdurr (Flatten) [F]
HP: 30
En: 24
Stats: -1 Def (1a)
Other: Sheer Force Active, Focus Energy'd (2a)

Action 1:
Gurrdurr: Uses Payback! (7+4= 11 En) (Crit <125, rolled 475) (5+(5-4)*1.5)+(-1*1.75) = 4.75 = 5 Dmg!
Nohface: Uses Meteor Mash! (7-1= 6 En) (Miss <150, rolled 662) (Crit <63, rolled 942) (10+3+(2-3)*1.5)+(1*1.75) = 13.25 = 13 Dmg! (Atk Raise <200, rolled 126) Nohface's Attack Rose!

Between Actions:
Gurrdurr: Fell Asleep! (Sleep 1-3, rolled 1: Light Sleep)
Nohface: Defence Boost Decays! (Now Normal)

Action 2:
Gurrdurr: Fast Asleep! (Will wake next action)
Nohface: Uses Iron Defence! (7-1= 6 En) Nohface's Defence sharply rose! (+2)

Action 3:
Gurrdurr: Woke Up! Chills! (+12 En)
Nohface: Uses Meteor Mash! (7-1= 6 En) (Miss <150, rolled 611) (Crit <63, rolled 813) (10+3+(2-3)*1.5)+(2*1.75) = 15 Dmg! (Atk Raise <200, rolled 911)

End of Round:
Arena Roll: 1-10, rolled 3: Industrialization

Tortferngatr Orders
TheWolfe Orders
I Ref

Round 5- Just When You Thought It Was Over...

Background Music: Sonic CD - Wacky Workbench

Rules:
3 vs 3 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 recovers / 5 chills
Switch = KO
All abilities
Items = Off

Hakumen - Nohface (M)
Nature: Impish

Stats:
HP: 33
Energy: 24
Boosts: +2 Def
Other: none

Gurdurr (Flatten) F
Nature: Adamant

Stats:
HP: 30
Energy: 24
Boosts: -1 Def
Other: Focus Energy (2 actions)

Round 5 Begin!

Hey, what are you guys doing? You want me to ref a match? I'm not qualified! I don't even have a driver's license! Bring back SimonSays! Free Rayquaza! We are the 99%!...wait, this is a Singles match? Never mind, I'll ref.

Celebi transports everyone to some really big city, where all available sunlight is blocked out by the smoky haze of progress. Unfortunately, it's really *cough* hard to breathe *cough* in here *cough*, so don't expect *cough* a long reffing *cough*.

Flatten *cough* gets the jump on Hakumen *cough*, using her girder *cough* to smack the poor Nohface *cough* straight down *cough*. It seems that all that *cough* focused energy *cough* paid off for Flatten *cough*, since it wouldn't have been a critical *cough* hit *cough* without it *cough*. Hakumen keeps his determination, though *cough*, and leaps into and then out of the shadows *cough*, leaving a huge dent in Flatten's health *cough* and lowering her defense *cough*.

Hey, is that an oxygen mask? *breathes* Ah, much better. Flatten attempts to burrow into the concrete, but it seems the ground is just too hard to break. Hakumen laughs, and suddenly a meteor drops from the sky, leaving Flatten reeling and surrounded by poorly-drawn stars.

Flatten gets a little payback for that last attack by ramming into Hakumen with some kind of dark energy. The attack doesn't do much damage, but it does throw off Hakumen's accuracy enough that his finishing attack hits a nearby building instead.

Celebi then decides to mess with everyone by sending us to a drought. Looks like I won't need this mask anymore...

End Round 5

Hakumen - Nohface (M)

Stats:
HP: 24
Energy: 14
Boosts: +1 Def
Other: Smacked Down (4 actions)

Timburr (Flatten) F

Stats:
HP: 5
Energy: 13

Smack Down (Gurdurr) [Crit Roll: 663; crit]
(5 + 3 + 5*1.5 – 4*1.5) * .66 = 6.333 ~ 6 damage
Energy Cost: 4

ShadowStrike (Nohface) [Hit Roll: 8891, Crit Roll: 7654, Drop Roll: 4404; hit, no crit, Def drop]
((8 + 3 + 2*1.5 – 3*1.5) * 1) + 1*1.75 = 10.25 ~ 10 damage
Gurdurr’s Defense fell! (-2)
Energy Cost: 3

Dig (Gurdurr) [Compliance with Arena Effects Roll: 0]
Energy Cost: 0

Meteor Mash (Nohface) [Hit Roll: 7086, Crit Roll: 7587, Boost Roll: 4273; hit, no crit, no boost]
((10 + 3 + 2*1.5 – 3*1.5) * 1) + 2*1.75 = 15 damage
Energy Cost: 4

Post-Action: Focus Energy ran out!

Payback (Gurdurr) [Crit Roll: 5343; no crit]
((5 + 5*1.5 – 4*1.5) * 1) – 2*1.75 = 3 damage
Energy Cost: 7

ShadowStrike (Nohface) [Hit Roll: 9591; miss]
Energy Cost: 3

Post-Round:
Gurdurr: Def stage rises (-1)
Nohface: Def stage falls (+1)
Next stage: 4/10 [Drought]

TheWolfe, you're up! (Also, Tortferngatr, in Flatten's Gurdurr profile, it still says Timburr underneath the picture.)

Shouldn't Nohface be Smacked Down?

eh, either way, my mistake. If only I had the Foresight to get said move...probably will, given Nohface is a good mon.

Mach Punch+Payback Nohface, chill.

Round 6- Too Hot to Handle

Background Music: Soma Bringer - Adel Desert

Rules:
3 vs 3 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 recovers / 5 chills
Switch = KO
All abilities
Items = Off

Hakumen - Nohface (M)

Stats:
HP: 24
Boosts: +1 Def
Other: Smacked Down (4 actions)

Timburr (Flatten) F

Stats:
Energy: 13

Round 6 Begin!

The heat is on!...for approximately 5 seconds, which is long enough for Flatten to race across the field and plunge her darkness-shrouded fist into Hakumen's perpetually hidden face. The attack doesn't leave too heavy a dent in Hakumen, but it does drain the last of Flatten's energy, knocking her out! Hakumen sits patiently on the sidelines, waiting for the inevitable time shift...

...and it comes, sending everyone from the ridiculous heat to *BOOM* a massive thunderstorm! I didn't even have time to grab a raincoat...

End Round 6

Hakumen - Nohface (M)

Stats:
HP: 15
Boosts: none
Other: Smacked Down (3 actions)

Timburr (Flatten) F

Stats:
Energy: -7

Mach Punch + Payback (Gurdurr) [Crit Roll: 7010; no crit]
(((4+5) + 5*1.5 – 4*1.5) * 1) – 1*1.75 = 8.75 ~ 9 damage
Energy Cost: (11+2) * 1.5 = 19.5 ~ 20
Gurdurr fainted due to energy loss!

Shadow Sneak (Nohface) [Unnecessary]

Post-Round:
Nohface: Def stage falls (0)
Next stage: 5/10 [Storm]

Tortferngatr, 'mon and orders!

(10+3)*1.5=19.5~20 damage, as Nohface is still Smacked Down.

Wormadam's speed: 31
Nohface's speed: 10

EQ isn't a contact move, so no burn fun for you.

Round 7: Tortferngatr Does His Calcs Correctly

Background Music: Tekken 6 - Lightning Storm

Rules:
3 vs 3 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 recovers / 5 chills
Switch = KO
All abilities
Items = Off

Hakumen - Nohface (M)

Stats:
HP: 15
Other: Smacked Down (3 actions)

Nature: Brave

Stats:
Energy: 100

Round 7 Begin!

Not much happens during this raging storm, aside from Tortferngatr sending out Feck Knight and Earthquaking Hakumen to oblivion. The arena suddenly changes again...and now everything looks dead...

End Round 7

Hakumen - Nohface (M)

Stats:
HP: -5

Nature: Brave

Stats:
Energy: 94

Earthquake (Wormadam) [Crit Roll: 1878; no crit]
(10 + 3 + 4*1.5 – 4*1.5) *1.5 = 19.5 ~ 20 damage
Energy Cost: 6
Nohface fainted!

Post-Round:
Next stage: 6/10 [Deadland]

TheWolfe, 'mon and orders! (By the way, does Deadland actually have a Sandstorm going, or is that just flavor text?)

"As far as I know, it's an actual Sandstorm going on in that round, so yes, that is correct. And boo for no burn. Serenity, it's your turn."

Serenity - Togetic (F)

Reflect ~ Yawn ~ Nasty Plot
Sub: IF the foe tries to use Toxic, THEN use Psycho Shift and push actions down by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)