Returning to Our Roots NOC Mafia - GAME OVER: The Mafia Wins

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
If there's a vig in town, get rid of TL/Metal Bagon/Maxim sometime soon please.

We're at l-2. Nobody change their votes. NWO, please hammer njiggs as close to deadline please.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If there's a vig in town, get rid of TL/Metal Bagon/Maxim sometime soon please.

We're at l-2. Nobody change their votes. NWO, please hammer njiggs as close to deadline please.
Got it. The reason I don't post much is because I really don't have anything to add that has not already been said. When exactly is the exact time of the deadline anyways?

EDIT: meh whatever, close enough to deadline.

unvote
Lynch Nightmare Jigglypuff

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Majority

Final vote tally:
Nightmare Jigglypuff (9): TalkingLion, Orcinus Duo, Paperblade, auramaster, Empoof, nEsp, pokemaniac 212, Engineer Pikachu, New World Order
TalkingLion (4): Maxim, khz, Mithril, Nightmare jigglypuff
Maxim (1): Spiffy

Talking Lion? Nightmare Jigglypuff? Maxim? Talking Lion! Nightmare Jigglypuff! Talking Lion! Nightmare Jigglypuff! Talking Lion! Nightmare Jigglypuff Talking Lion! Nightmare Jigglypuff! Talking Lion! Nightmare Jigglypuff! Talking Lion! Nightmare Jigglypuff! Talking Lion! Nightmare Jigglypuff! Talking Lion! Nightmare Jigglypuff.

Dear Nightmare jigglypuff,
You are the Innkeeper.

A rather shady fellow, you run the only inn in Mafiatown, the Fuck Tiger Inn. Since the only thing creepier than the inn is its proprietor, you aren’t trusted very much around town.

You don’t have a night role.

You are allied with the Village.
You win if the Village wins.
Those of you who called for Jiggly's head look down in shame, although some of you are probably faking it. Vowing never to make this mistake again, you all head home and prepare for the horrors of the night.

Night 2 will end on Sunday, November 20 at 6:00 PM GMT-6

oh yea, no more talking

Ampharos

All Actions In

As the morning dawns, you all rush to the town square, hoping to get an early start on the lynching. You may have lynched a villager yesterday, but that's a mistake you won't be making again.

Suddenly, you realize that your level-headed voice of reason has gone missing! You rush to his home, but find only poor Spiffy's battered and bruised corpse with a bullet wound right between the eyes. Trembling, you read the slip of paper sticking out of his pocket.
Dear polelover44 Spiffy,
You are the Police Chief.

It’s your job to keep the criminals (and occasionally the not-so-criminals) of Mafiatown locked up.
However, you’re secretly a bit of a wuss.

At night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Locking USER Up”. USER will be in jail for the night and therefore immune to all night actions. However, you have a tendency to freak out at the sight of a gun, so the iron bars of jail will not deter killers.

Saddened at the loss of such a great man, you turn around to point fingers at the obvious lynch target of the day, only to find that the so-called "incredibly scummy" TalkingLion has vanished. Upon visiting his house, you find him handcuffed to the bedpost with multiple gunshot wounds to the chest. In his mane you find a slip of paper, which you proceed to read out loud.
Dear TalkingLion,
You are a villager.

Just an average member of Mafiatown, you’re not really anyone extraordinary. However, you will try to help the village as best you can.

You don’t have a night role.

With grim determination, you are about to get to lynching when a familiar young boy leaps up onto a rock.
Yelling Boy said:
As your villlage announcer, I unfortunately have no ability other than this. But no worries, let's go lynch a mafian.
With the boy's encouragement, you have a good feeling about today's lynch.

Results going out DO NOT POST YET

Please give your reasoning to why you are lynching me. If this was based on me not posting much during the last day it was because I was on holiday for my birthday without internet access.

I really don't get why your lynching me without reason and I hope no-one falls for what Orcinus Duo is trying to pull here.

EDIT: So ditto, even though Hydrattler has the same role as Maxim, why did you remove your vote from Maxim?

Ampharos

As Ditto points at Maxim, he throws a smoke bomb on the ground! When the dust clears, he has been mysteriously replaced by Hydrattler.

(Hydrattler has subbed in for Maxim)

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With Hydrattler subbing in, I removed my vote for Maxim. Hydrattler, pleae try and read through as much of the thread as you can and start contributing to discussion.

With TL dead, I'm gonna have to agree with OD that Metal Bagon seems to be our scummiest user. Being absent from discussion, and never taking the time to truly try and redeem himself.

Lynch Metal Bagon for now.

EDIT: Metal Bagon, my problem wasn't with Maxim's role. I have no clue what it is. My problem was with the fact that he wasn't participating. Stop trying to deflect attention from yourself.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Metal Bagon:
Why does town think you're scummy
Why are you so scummy
Take a birthday gift that you got and somehow connect it to this game
What's SE against a metal bagon

(I'm so brain dead. those are honestly the best questions I could think of.)

Metal Bagon said:
The only reason I haven't claimed is because of that top line. Spiffy seems to be helping more then anything else so I decided to follow him. However, I will claim if you guys ask.
Metal Bagon' said:
If you guys want me to claim fully I'm osrry but I'm not allowed to post my role PM (see rules) however I will outline what it does if you guys want me to.
Metal Bagon said:
Although I do think the fact s/he has not posted (other then glhf) and we need to pressure is a good enough I will again withhold my vote so I'm not pinned for bandwagoning again.
The reason I think Metal Bagon is scum (amongst others) is because of these posts. They all pretty much say "I'll won't/will do X because you guys will think I'm scum." That means that he's VERY paranoid about how others think of him, to the point where every action he makes is triple checked to see see how others will react. To me, that suggests MB is trying to hide his motives (i.e. his win condition) because he is scum and he fears that this subtext will come across in his actions/posts.

And before some of you will say "he's town and is just paranoid because he doesn't want to get killed off!" This is mafia. There's a chance you are going to get killed. If you are paralysed to do anything because you fear you will be lynched/targeted/night killed, then don't play the game. MB has played some games before, so it's not like this is his first game and he is desperate to not screw up.

So all in all, lynch Metal Bagon

any opinions on whether or not to have MB claim?
Whether he should claim or not depends on if there is a role that, if he can prove, would change the course of the lynch. Of course, that would have to be a crucial role and if its so crucial he won't be lasting very long (mafia kill).

EDIT: This assumes the lynch becomes an inevitability. Otherwise, don't claim.

Metal Bagon:
Why does town think you're scummy
Why are you so scummy
Take a birthday gift that you got and somehow connect it to this game
What's SE against a metal bagon

(I'm so brain dead. those are honestly the best questions I could think of.)
These questions you have are gold i don't know what you're talking about.
in addition, Metal Bagon:
Who do you find scummy right now and why? (you may include Maxim.)
What do you think towns course of action should be for this day?
And, as it seems you are starting to get targeted with todays lynch, what would you find as a valid defense that you are town?

I don't think MB should claim right now, but i guess it's up to him how he defends himself

FoS: Mithril, I'm going to go back and check his posts a little more though.

Happy thanksgiving break :D

Well, based on death flavor, I have to conclude that that someone other than the mafia killed TL. So there is either a vigilante or a wolf.

As for today's lynch target, Metal Bagon stills sits at the top of my list as probable scum. Outside of that my next best guess goes towards pokemaniac, as I still feel that most everything he has done seems scummy to me. I would like to hear both of their thoughts on this. As for Maxim / Hydrattler, I will hold judgement until Hydrattler has time to read through the thread and give his opinion on things.

I would still like to hear more out of auramaster, since he is clearly paying attention to the game but hasn't had much to say himself outside of vote tally's and the like.

But for now, lynch Metal Bagon to put more pressure on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)