1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Returning to Pokemon VGC

Discussion in 'Global Battle Union' started by Clinton, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Clinton

Clinton

Due to irl stuff I could not attend Regionals or Nationals and I could not attend League meetings or make events like Pre-releases and local Tournaments but yesterday I put my copy of Black in my 3ds and did some Random Wifi Doubles matches.

I lost one to a Gyrados/Hitmontop Intimidate Combo with Thunderus spamming thunderwave which I thought was clever to cripple physical based teams(I only have 2 physical mons though lol) but in all 30ish battles I had, including a 50 turn stall war!!! X_X (I won) I never once had a person D/C where in the Fall friendly tournament(36-2, rank 136th) everyone and their mother were D/Cing. I didn't participate in the May event because I was fairly sure it would be the same.

I'll upload the 50 turn stall war and get the battle ID for anyone who wants to watch :)

Its good to be back^^

Battle Video ID: 98-68465-82699

This was my 3rd battle online and I was like "WOW" took 40 minutes lol. I forgot so much like Crobats inner focus.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)